Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s because he is an Insta OG, ma luvlie, nae debates!

Sophie’s never met him because she’s be jealous of the Paisley Palace, so aye!
Love that fred, just need ta stay in ma lane, hen

I pissed myself at reading room! The woman has display books ffs 😅😅😂😂😂 what’s gonna be in there? Her own autobiography? Mollie maes autobiography? Hello! Magazine?
I think you have yourself a bingo there 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey all

my beautiful mummy passed away this morning so I probably won’t be about as much for a little bit. Please raise a large fat coke to Mummymimi tonight x
I'm so sorry 😔 Sending virtual hugs and raising a glass for your mom all the way from Texas ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Congratulations on becoming a grandparent ❤
Both boys look more miserable than happy most of the time in all honesty!
I’ve said before Ronnie is honestly the saddest most depressed looking child I have seen, he just rarely smiles or giggles, one of my favourite things is a baby’s giggle, it’s so adorable but I really can’t remember a time we have ever heard Ronnie giggle, even as a small baby he never smiled and looked unhappy, it’s so sad and I don’t know if he has a particular condition which may be the reason for it and yes I realise some babies are more smiley than others but it’s beyond that in my humble opinion

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Followed these threads for a while but first comment.
My son (3) and I share a broken bed. We aren’t from Ukraine or anything like that, just struggling. We’ve shared for just over a year. It’s not ideal but it’s what we have to do. And here she is with a new, fancy pants mattress for her DOG. It’s beyond infuriating.
I agree and I’m tired of bootlickers replying tHe rIcH sHouLdNt hAvE to hIdE cOz sOmE aRe pOoR like shut up, everyone defending her is usually a poor deadarse hun anyway, she literally wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire!? Shows how brainwashed people are as 90% of defending comments are from people on the breadline

News flash bootlicking rich people does not make you rich, it just makes them richer while you try and chase the dream.

I hope one day you get lucky and see cunts like hinch fall hard

Reactions: 26
I agree and I’m tired of bootlickers replying tHe rIcH sHouLdNt hAvE to hIdE cOz sOmE aRe pOoR like shut up, everyone defending her is usually a poor deadarse hun anyway, she literally wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire!? Shows how brainwashed people are as 90% of defending comments are from people on the breadline

News flash bootlicking rich people does not make you rich, it just makes them richer while you try and chase the dream.

I hope one day you get lucky and see cunts like hinch fall hard
If someone was on fire she’d probably be going “ I just don’t know how it happened guyzzzz”. 100%, it makes absolutely no sense, she isn’t going to give you anything no matter how much or how loudly you defend her! Thank you, and I so hope that day comes soon, it’s time for her to get those boys off the money making misery train she’s got them on.

Reactions: 16
It sickens me as it is so obvious from watching her with Henners & the WW's that she has previous for not taking the time & care her animals need. It is clear she isn't prepared for this level of responsibilty 😔
Hear what you're saying... so concerning that she is ready for the level of responsibility of hens when she has two human children!! Surely if anything prepares you for responsibility it's that!

Reactions: 8
How boring! Looks the same bad quality as her loungewear 😩

Looks like one wash and it’ll all be out of shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Followed these threads for a while but first comment.
My son (3) and I share a broken bed. We aren’t from Ukraine or anything like that, just struggling. We’ve shared for just over a year. It’s not ideal but it’s what we have to do. And here she is with a new, fancy pants mattress for her DOG. It’s beyond infuriating.
Aww I so wish I could help you and your son in the real world, do you have much support around you? I'm so sorry you've found yourself falling on hard times like this whilst people like Hunch flaunt her ridiculous wealth, it's so wrong. I had my son alone at 19 and literally had nothing, I took whatever I could get second hand or from charity shops and then donated everything once he'd grown out of it, 10 years later and he deeply appreciates everything he gets (some of which is still second hand because I'm not a stuck-up head), it was hard but I would 100% rather him have gone through that with me so he understands the value of materialistic things, unlike Hinch who uses a top of the range freebie mattress for her dog and spunks thousands of pounds on useless tit to try and fill that very empty void in her life :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There is lots more but I'm crap at doing screenshots lol
Me too 😂 I’m sure it’s just more of the same, bland, bland, bland with a Hinch heart so the little ones can match mummaz.
Still falls short doesn’t she, SS had a kids range so Sopha wants one too!

Reactions: 16
The hens are definitely coming soon then. More garden fenced off from the kids & dog, they'll be lucky if they're left with anything to run around in at this rate.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
She doesn’t have enough space for hens either, she doesn’t have the room for the alpacas. Unfortunately animal welfare has never been high on her list of priorities.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve said before Ronnie is honestly the saddest most depressed looking child I have seen, he just rarely smiles or giggles, one of my favourite things is a baby’s giggle, it’s so adorable but I really can’t remember a time we have ever heard Ronnie giggle, even as a small baby he never smiled and looked unhappy, it’s so sad and I don’t know if he has a particular condition which may be the reason for it and yes I realise some babies are more smiley than others but it’s beyond that in my humble opinion
Ronnie was emotionless as a baby. He ALWAYS looked so edge with Sophie, but was quite smiley with Jamie.
Lonnie is definitely happier than Ronnie was but even then he looks on edge alot.
That home is a very unhappy one.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.