Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad thing is hinch is reading here giggling away. She doesn't give a duck. She just rolls around in her free stuff loving life,like the smug cow she is.

Well Soph. Where do iiiii start.

Your kids are beautiful - you don't deserve them. I will not say anything about those boys apart from they're severely neglected in terms of their mothers love. You are a disgrace of a parent. They are lovely little boys who you are slowly going to ruin and damage.
You're bleeping rancid, you need serious mental health help, which isn't shameful, please take the help that's out there - whilst your there get a personality transplant. You are foul and such a selfish, greedy, nasty, smug little woman who, one day, you will realise all this and when you look around you in years to come - You'll have nothing, you'll have no one, your parents will of moved onto the next stage of life - you'll have no friends - no children because they'll leave you when they're older when they realise how TOXIC you are. Money isn't everything and those boys will realise that just because mummy has a credit card, it's not enough. You'll have no one, you probably won't have the house cos you won't be able to afford the upkeep when your career goes down the toilet - where it's heading. You'll be left alone. With so many regrets.
Your husband is a bum who you're ashamed of cos you edit his fat head. To be honest,you deserve eachother.
Your dog.. Well he's a dog, he didn't ask for this life and I feel incredibly sad for an innocent animal to have the life he has. You're no owner. You're a disgrace.
The alpacas don't love ya. They like food. Get that in your head. Its close to beastiality and I believe you need help.
Your house is tit.

I can sleep so well at night knowing I'm happy, loved, my husband works hard, I work hard, this house we built - was because our hard work - everything is because of US .. But most of all, and the most important to me is my children know they're loved more than words can even begin to describe and I know my children NEVER question our love. Do your kids, Sophie? Because I don't think they do.

I'm beyond disgusted today.
I love this, and you for putting this so perfectly.
No one deserves to live in poverty, from payday to payday, making hard decisions about heating or food, going without dinner so their kids don't have to. I wouldn't hope for that for anyone.
But I do hope she learns the hard way, that insta-fame isn't forever, that once the contracts dry up and they burn through their savings she will know what hard work is.
She's had 5 good years, that won't stretch to another 5. I can't even see how she can milk another 2. Can't wait to see her driving round Maldon in a used Qashqai, probably back at Greyskull, ferrying the kids to breakfast club and after school club because her and Jimbob have given in and gone back to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve just had this back after my message to Emma earlier. Blimey, this is my second post already and I’ve only just joined you guys. Glad I found you now 😀
Literally just got the exact message, looks like they’re copy and pasting the same bs response 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 17
They’ve only turned off comments on the most recent post, but remember hens - don’t stoop to Hinch army levels.
Don’t bombard them.

Keep it classy.

Send a message, then wait for a response.
If they don’t respond by early next week, chase it.
Remember it’s the weekend now, and the poor person looking after social media works Monday-Friday for rubbish pay and is not the same one who decided to let Sophie have free stuff and pay her for it.
Let’s not ruin that person’s weekend.

We are better than that ❤
This is the response I received, a load of bollox basically 🤬
They’ve only turned off comments on the most recent post, but remember hens - don’t stoop to Hinch army levels.
Don’t bombard them.

Keep it classy.

Send a message, then wait for a response.
If they don’t respond by early next week, chase it.
Remember it’s the weekend now, and the poor person looking after social media works Monday-Friday for rubbish pay and is not the same one who decided to let Sophie have free stuff and pay her for it.
Let’s not ruin that person’s weekend.

We are better than that ❤
This is the response I recieved, a load of bollix basically 🤬
Screenshot_20220729-174343_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Thread title- Only bum licking blue ticks in the comments section
While her normal fans are just for a cash injection

Reactions: 15
Amazing that they only employ people called Emma in their Comms department hey?! That or she’s had an awful afternoon so far replying to everyone - still awaiting mine 😏

• Haha
I can't see the post where she says about giving Henry, A DOG, the choice of bedrooms? I can only hope that her management have told her to delete?

Management: Sophie, what were you thinking stating that you were going to give Henry the choice of bedrooms?
Sophie: what do you mean? He's my fur baby!! Everyone loves him. They'll all think it's hilarious 😂
Management : Sophie, don't you think it's a little poor taste, a bit crass? Sure it might have been 'amusing' when you first started out, but now it's just tasteless?
Sophie: * sulks * but it's MY house and I can do what I want!!!
Management : Delete the bleeping post. Now.
Sophie: I'm telling my mum. She says I'm speshial...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
What a bleeping creep. “Never found her so cute.”

The fetishistic infantilisation of his wife every time she does something a child would do is beyond disturbing

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Straight from the playbook, poor, vulnerable, childlike Soph plays a bleeping recorder to herself on the sofa.

IMG_20220729_182854.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Oh for fucks sake. She’s bought a recorder off Amazon. How bleeping old is she? She’s got the mental age of a 3yr old.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sorry if this has been covered but I can't catch up on everything I missed - did she delete the story where she said it was a bed for Hennerz?
Yes then reloaded without that line. Don’t worry we have receipts and so donEmma😂😂

Ah when in doubt of a duck up, roll out infantile poor little Soph. Can see through these two cunts like glass

Reactions: 35
I can't see the post where she says about giving Henry, A DOG, the choice of bedrooms? I can only hope that her management have told her to delete?

Management: Sophie, what were you thinking stating that you were going to give Henry the choice of bedrooms?
Sophie: what do you mean? He's my fur baby!! Everyone loves him. They'll all think it's hilarious 😂
Management : Sophie, don't you think it's a little poor taste, a bit crass? Sure it might have been 'amusing' when you first started out, but now it's just tasteless?
Sophie: * sulks * but it's MY house and I can do what I want!!!
Management : Delete the bleeping post. Now.
Sophie: I'm telling my mum. She says I'm speshial...
She deleted not long after we stated how disgusting it was🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.