Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one’s home
Screenshot_20220727_100200.jpg

Thread title winners are @strawberrysunshine_x & @Spacedman via @Pollyanna263

It's been a busy one for a change, it's only been 2 days since the last thread recap!

Well it's wonky filters and freckles galore this week as we've had not one, but two "get ready with me" stories. Tattlers had a lot of fun spotting the wonky headboard and unusually shaped fingers.

There was a quick kitchen brag, including the wonky phonebooth pantry door sign. We'll also be expecting the mayor of Maldon down there to cut the ribbon for the grand opening of the new local Frankie and Benny's any day now.
Time to finally get the house packed away, apparently sweating (despite the weather being markedly cooler on last week) whilst boxing up some photos. I'd sweat too if I had to keep up with as many lies as she does. But then it's also the hardest she's worked since she learned to walk.
Tuesday was rounded off with some borderline bestiality in the alpaca shed. Get a room, only don't because that's illegal and seriously disgusting.

Wednesday morning brought us miserable cow gold in the form of a sneak video from Janine. It gave us more faces to add to the ever growing gallery. Funny how a ring light can change the shape of a person's face isn't it?
It was a shame that she couldn't even smile at her kids though, face like a wet weekend.

Of course there was more bragging, this time the utility room corner and an expensive tap that will never get used because she doesn't cook. The cooker saw the most action it'll ever see when she "accidentally" turned the tap on, "not realising" the water was on. What's she like ey?

And just to prove that the bucktooth bastards eat more than just carrots, she let us all know that they probably eat better than her human children. But she hasn't read here since the last sarsen stone at Stonehenge was carved.
She said goodnight with the many faces of Henry. Just looked like a sad, overweight, underwalked dog to us Soph.

Janine is the husband
Fiddle is the overbearing mother
Gepetto is the weepy father
Bucktooth bastards are an accident waiting to happen
Chicken strip needs a walk

Spotted an undeclared Ad? https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
Wiki is the pink button at the top
Check out thread 500 for a her life in lies

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
The Wagatha Christie verdict is due to tomorrow, so if Hinch and SS could keep their one-up-manship until the weekend, that would be fab. ATV (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 49
View attachment 1452606

It's been a busy one for a change, it's only been 2 days since the last thread recap!

Well it's wonky filters and freckles galore this week as we've had not one, but two "get ready with me" stories. Tattlers had a lot of fun spotting the wonky headboard and unusually shaped fingers.

There was a quick kitchen brag, including the wonky phonebooth pantry door sign. We'll also be expecting the mayor of Maldon down there to cut the ribbon for the grand opening of the new local Frankie and Benny's any day now.
Time to finally get the house packed away, apparently sweating (despite the weather being markedly cooler on last week) whilst boxing up some photos. I'd sweat too if I had to keep up with as many lies as she does. But then it's also the hardest she's worked since she learned to walk.
Tuesday was rounded off with some borderline bestiality in the alpaca shed. Get a room, only don't because that's illegal and seriously disgusting.

Wednesday morning brought us miserable cow gold in the form of a sneak video from Janine. It gave us more faces to add to the ever growing gallery. Funny how a ring light can change the shape of a person's face isn't it?
It was a shame that she couldn't even smile at her kids though, face like a wet weekend.

Of course there was more bragging, this time the utility room corner and an expensive tap that will never get used because she doesn't cook. The cooker saw the most action it'll ever see when she "accidentally" turned the tap on, "not realising" the water was on. What's she like ey?

And just to prove that the bucktooth bastards eat more than just carrots, she let us all know that they probably eat better than her human children. But she hasn't read here since the last sarsen stone at Stonehenge was carved.
She said goodnight with the many faces of Henry. Just looked like a sad, overweight, underwalked dog to us Soph.

Janine is the husband

Oh guys thanks for my unintentional thread suggestion. I’ve got crunky snacks to celebrate. All the ducking best💓💓

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
When I saw the carrot in the mouth pic I honestly thought it was a mock up! I’m horrified! I didn’t realise it was real. Ugh 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday - the day that Sopha usually has off and Jimbobcreepyslob pipes up. Well here he is or rather here is “DJ Oi Oi” 🎵🤭 (🔊 volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Amazing recap as ever, weirdly feeling slightly grateful for the overuse of panelling in the ‘Frankie and bennys’ - or ‘Crunky and Hennies’ - otherwise I think I’d be just seeing nicotine-magnolia blurs all over the reveal/brags…🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She needs to duck off for good now, she's had her time and plenty of money making out of it. Alot of her sheep are now unfollowing and are fed up of her not being relatable anymore and just constantly boasting about spunking her cash on tend farm all the time.
She's lost her way on Instagram and I think it's about time she packed it in and put her children first and took them away from it all. If she doesn't she will look back in years to come and regret not doing it sooner.

Reactions: 51
Oh guys thanks for my unintentional thread suggestion. I’ve got crunky snacks to celebrate. All the ducking best💓💓
Who would have guessed it! What a team😂
I'd like to thank my mentor,my script writter and most of all you Strawberry for your flippant remark to which I innocently replied 🤣who would have thought it,I sit up in the lonely hours trying to think of something half way witty,only to be pipped at the post.I'm genuinely grateful and,if I'm honest,a little spooked
Stuff the full fat coke with a pork pie in it.
I'm opening bubbles-cheers to us 🍾🥂and every other demented,frustrated and hilarious hen.
I truly am thank you,if that makes sense😘

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If anyone would like to know the ASA rulings on filters here is a link.
Beauty and Cosmetics: The use of production techniques - ASA | CAP
Not read it all myself yet but the section on social media filters says this
Whilst the use of filters in ads is not inherently problematic, marketers should be aware of the overall impression and final context of their ads, and ensure that any applied filters are not likely to mislead potential customers as to the efficacy of the product or service.
This link is a webinar about social media and filters.
CAP Webinars - ASA | CAP
ATV

Reactions: 31
View attachment 1452606

Janine is the husband

Epic recap @Pumpkins1506 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bit late to the party but LF’s response about that ring light has really peed me off! Why do people buy ring lights then? Obviously to enhance the overall outlook of whatever you’re doing! (ie photos/videos) if they did the bloody opposite they wouldn’t sell would they! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.