Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knocks you sick doesn't it, these big brands giving freebies to instafamous twats needs to stop, there is no way she would of chosen that mattress had she had to pay for it.

Is that her bed too, I thought she was having a 4 poster style frame? I'm probably wrong but hasn't she shown a different frame in their room at some point over the last god knows how many ridiculous months this renovation has been going on?

Reactions: 8
I’ve just had this back after my message to Emma earlier. Blimey, this is my second post already and I’ve only just joined you guys. Glad I found you now 😀
They always use “we do already give to charity’s “ just to cover themselves

Reactions: 15
This is prime bath, bed, book time (or was when I had little ones - back in the dark ages). Why is she sitting around playing at being a child again?!

GROW THE duck UP SOPHA!!!
Cus mummaz is either putting the kids to bed or has them for the night.

I reckon jimbobnosejob is just happy to see her blow something, mustve been a while.

A double bed for a dog is potentially THE most pathetic thing ive ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is prime bath, bed, book time (or was when I had little ones - back in the dark ages). Why is she sitting around playing at being a child again?!

GROW THE duck UP SOPHA!!!
I’m currently pretending to be asleep until my youngest is actually asleep! If anyone was playing a recorder I’d shove it up their bumbum innit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I get that these big companies use the stupid influenzers to up their marketing - but that is just ridiculous. It is literally how the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Gifted a bloody mattress for a dog to sleep on?! My puppy has slowly been outgrowing her bed already and we’ve been putting it off (x2 working adults too, may I add) till being able to afford one in time for payday. Really does make you sick doesn’t it!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.