Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really think there's no good reason for her to have close to 600 threads. This is why, you selfish woman.
So when you want to cry troll and message innocent people the whole 'pwease leave me alone I'm just a person like yoooo' LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND REALISE YOU'RE A MASSSSSSIVE SELFISH GREEDY NARCASSSSSIITTTIIIIICCCCCCCCCC CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Maybe I’m just feeling low as these last 2 weeks were meant to be our honeymoon but between my dog going off to rainbow bridge and himself getting covid, both 3 weeks ago, we’ve just not felt like it. So we’ve pottered and pootled and visited a few NT sites etc. But we were meant to be away ffs. So what she’s posting is filling me with rage and dismay but mostly sickness. And upset. Just seems all so unfair. Emma won’t care, just like LF and DFS. She broke lockdown rules-nobody cared. She could set fire to an orphanage and her sheep would say ‘well they can rebuild using her stuff’. She was rude to Tulisa, they weren’t fussed. She’s had more asa reports against her than I’ve had hot dinners and they ain’t bothered. Little wrap on knuckles. Her army are vile! I know more are falling away from her but she’s sadly going to be around for a while.
So sorry you're going through a hard time. Lots of love

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Emma have turned the comments off on their latest post and deleted the comments. When are these companies going to learn? Trouble always follows this braggy bleep. Not because she’s getting free stuff. But because she grabs everything even stuff she doesn’t need and is SO ungrateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Why she saying they CHOSE to go with Emma Mattress because of the good reviews? NO twatface... you have ACCEPTED the Emma Mattress because it was FREE. Never even gonna sleep on it so why does it matter if the reviews say you get the best night's sleep?
Just like SHE CHOSE to go for the (free) white Sky Glass TV.
i don’t dislike many people, but I am actually starting to hate this greedy, grabby, selfish, self centred, Trolloman stalker, lazy biatch!!!
Do one, Hinch!!! 😡

Reactions: 33
Guyyysssschhhhhhhh, I’m still thinking about this whole shitshow.

Knowing full well that Hinch reads here - Soph, this is what real people think of your content and ads.

I’m not ‘trolling’ by saying this, maybe have a little think about the state of the world outside of your own bubble and how insensitive things like this are.
I can guarantee most of your followers can not afford one of these mattresses, even with the Hinch discount. They started following you because they could relate to your bargain B&M shops and cleaning your fairly normal family home (pre-extension, pErGoLa and the like).

You’re a mum of two lovely little boys. Imagine kids just like them without a bed to sleep on. It’s heartbreaking and it’s horrible - and not as rare as you’d think. This is a serious issue affecting thousands of families across the U.K. due to the cost of living crisis.

Now imagine rubbing your DOG’S expensive mattress in their mothers’ faces when all they want is a comfy place for their little one to rest but just can’t stretch any further. Yet millionaire Hennerz gets one for free.

How do you think that makes them feel? Have some sort of heart, for goodness sake. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Late thread suggestion

Accepts a free luxury mattress for her dogs double bed. Screw the 1m kids who have nowhere to lay their head :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
They’ve only turned off comments on the most recent post, but remember hens - don’t stoop to Hinch army levels.
Don’t bombard them.

Keep it classy.

Send a message, then wait for a response.
If they don’t respond by early next week, chase it.
Remember it’s the weekend now, and the poor person looking after social media works Monday-Friday for rubbish pay and is not the same one who decided to let Sophie have free stuff and pay her for it.
Let’s not ruin that person’s weekend.

We are better than that ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Commenters have just moved over to the next post! Emma’s SM team have got their work cut out and rightly so. 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can I just say I love how tattlers turned their hurt and rage and disgust into action? Bravo, you nusty trolls! 👏 🐔

Also, any new visitors here, the wiki is here:

And thread 500 is a compilation that is a must-read:

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/
Yes absolutely agree 👏🏻👏🏻❤❤ It’s a good day to be on the Hinch thread (though most days are 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They’ve only turned off comments on the most recent post, but remember hens - don’t stoop to Hinch army levels.
Don’t bombard them.

Keep it classy.

Send a message, then wait for a response.
If they don’t respond by early next week, chase it.
Remember it’s the weekend now, and the poor person looking after social media works Monday-Friday for rubbish pay and is not the same one who decided to let Sophie have free stuff and pay her for it.
Let’s not ruin that person’s weekend.

We are better than that ❤
This is true in fairness - sometimes when I’ve made complaints to companies I’ve said ‘this isn’t at you though, I know it’s not your fault!’.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A very recent post Approx 10 mins ago put on MHMMDI a very real post regarding the Emma mattress *uck up !
we the post had so many likes and comments in such a short time frame it was unreal y’all with the same feelings as on here … but the comments disappeared and now the whole post seems to of gone ??!!
My question is WHY ?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
This is true in fairness - sometimes when I’ve made complaints to companies I’ve said ‘this isn’t at you though, I know it’s not your fault!’.
I hate the idea of someone having to spend their weekend deleting comments across insta and Twitter just because of tattlers.

The person doing that job won’t have had anything to do with the whole Shitshow. They won’t get any thanks and will likely be in trouble if they aren’t fast enough.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.