Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bored with your life must you be to buy yourself a recorder at the age of 32 and he thinks it's cute!!?? That video shows just how much spare time on their own that pair of twats actually have.
Do something charitable with your free time, Hinch!!
The fact she's buys everything from amazon is annoying too, such a lazy bleep having everything delivered to her door when I bet there is a small business music shop somewhere local she could of visited and purchased from.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Awk god nobody was getting out the violins for Soph so she had to break out her very own recorder

bless her spoiled lil heart.
It’s 7pm, get your kids to bed and I know I’d be fuming if my OH was playing the bloody recorder at bedtime.

• Haha
  • Sick
I hate the idea of someone having to spend their weekend deleting comments across insta and Twitter just because of tattlers.

The person doing that job won’t have had anything to do with the whole Shitshow. They won’t get any thanks and will likely be in trouble if they aren’t fast enough.

I‘ve just received the same reply and its 19.00 so some poor person is still replying

Reactions: 12
To be fair, recorders are as welcome as flies in my home.
The repeated memories of my eldest learning Mary had a little lamb

over
And
Over
And
Over.

So no, recorders are not cute, instruments of nightmares 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is prime bath, bed, book time (or was when I had little ones - back in the dark ages). Why is she sitting around playing at being a child again?!

GROW THE duck UP SOPHA!!!

Thought Inch was an Arsenal fan, why is she playing a Chelsea football chant 🤣

Carefree, wherever we may be,
We are the famous CFC,
And we don't give a f**k,
Whoever you may be,
'Cos we are the famous CFC...
Sounded like 3 blind sheep,,,, oops sorry mice 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fucks sake the silly witch has bought a recorder. Most kids grow out of that in year 2 you absolute pleb. It's not cute, it's not funny, it's pathetic.

Reactions: 21
If I could be bothered, I would write a thread suggestion about how Inch wishes he was the recorder, rather than recording the recorder. But I've lost my will with that video 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How bored with your life must you be to buy yourself a recorder at the age of 32 and he thinks it's cute!!?? That video shows just how much spare time on their own that pair of twats actually have.
Do something charitable with your free time, Hinch!!
The fact she's buys everything from amazon is annoying too, such a lazy bleep having everything delivered to her door when I bet there is a small business music shop somewhere local she could of visited and purchased from.
Amazon is a small business to Sofa, don't you know Sofa is the biggest business there is in Sofas world lol

Reactions: 8
I just can't cope with her, first of all I have irrational anger whenever I see her bastard hand, secondly the utter grabbiness of her, the sheer greed, the pathetic recorder playing and pretending not to know pervy micro knob is filming, the superwoman washing out on the expensive airer before noon, the letting Henry choose his bed malarkey, the dirty delete, the mattress bragging, the stupid wall with hooks and draws, my god this is all from today, she is absolutely deranged, I've got in from work to nearly a full thread but I've read it all, I'm now going to down a pint of lager and pronk upstairs for a bath

• Heart
Reactions: 22
To be fair, recorders are as welcome as flies in my home.
The repeated memories of my eldest learning Mary had a little lamb

over
And
Over
And
Over.

So no, recorders are not cute, instruments of nightmares 🤣🤣
I don’t have children but remember driving my parents mad with Frère Jacques.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only way that could be any sadder is if she was sat playing it in the dog bed while Mummy and Daddy tell her she’s their perfect princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t have children but remember driving my parents made with Frère Jacques.
Haha brilliant! My mum wasn’t keen to visit when we had one in our house for the eldest. I have 3 siblings, all close in age. Im sure we all had her terrorised, the recorder was a compulsory part of our primary school 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.