Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t say I’m surprised at the gifted/ AD / working with Emma mattresses- it would’ve been them or Simba.
It’s getting to the point now where I don’t think I can even watch out of anger anymore because I’m finding myself getting upset.
She is living in absolute cuckoo land she really is.
Is there anything in that house that’s not gifted and I mean substantial purchases not just accessories or the like?
I don’t even have the words to explain what I mean but I’m sure you all get where I’m coming from.
People are choosing between basic necessities right now and she’s choosing which mattress company she wants to receive from good lord.

I don’t even have the words to explain what I mean but I’m sure you all get where I’m coming from.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thought Inch was an Arsenal fan, why is she playing a Chelsea football chant 🤣

Carefree, wherever we may be,
We are the famous CFC,
And we don't give a f**k,
Whoever you may be,
'Cos we are the famous CFC...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She deleted not long after we stated how disgusting it was🙄🙄🙄
She is absolutely diabolical. How can she get EVERYTHING so wrong? It shows just how spoilt and immature she is. Oh, and I'd shove that bleeping recorder somewhere too. Vile pair of pricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
FFS they're really scraping the barrel here, quick grab a recorder for the next duck up and I'll take a picture of you and you pretend you don't know!!! There's a few contenders but this is shaping up to be one of her more ridiculous duck ups, whatever next 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just catching up on the thread after work and I’ve pinged off a complaint to Emma as well. Absolutely disgusting. I have an Emma mattress and they’ve lost all future custom from me.

Reactions: 21
I’ve messaged Emma too! They are a disgrace!
#CouldThisBeHinchsDownfall let’s hope so.

Reactions: 17
FFS they're really scraping the barrel here, quick grab a recorder for the next duck up and I'll take a picture of you and you pretend you don't know!!! There's a few contenders but this is shaping up to be one of her more ridiculous duck ups, whatever next 😂 😂
I think even this one pips the mad dash to the food bank 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Awww poor ickle diddums. Are those nawty people saying mean fings poppet? You sit on the sofa and play your child’s toy
Ffs you’re 31 and are treated like a child. Enabled. I Know exactly why. Because later she’s gonna tell everyone she’s being bullied, and her sheeple will remember this last post (poor innocent harmless childlike) and call us all nusty trollz. Plus who when moving has time to play a bleeping RECORDER!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just got the same generic reply as everyone else from Emma. 🙄 how does she keep getting away with this, she is so detached from reality it's scary!! even her tend bestie SS trys, even if it is a show she plays the game right "gifting a washer & hoilday" doing her house up while living in it, i often forget she done the same as grinch and bought before selling. What makes her so untouchable? Others have done less and been dragged, shamed etc

Reactions: 12
Sent my complaint off too. Let's be realistic here, come October things are going to get very serious in this country. Gas and electric bills due to rise again by 64%, food prices increasing by the day, fuel prices through the roof. There are forecasts of dire food shortages, look to the current farmers protests in Holland, things go south very quickly without farmers farming.
Hinch and her ilk wont stand a chance of influencing anyone to spend there last few quid against that backdrop.
You've had your day Hinch, im sure you've enjoyed it. You know what they say, " no body knows you, when your down and out " and you hinch will be very alone. Hope those free mattresses & the camels keep you warm at night 😬👍
20220729_184048.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just seen on a local mums page a mum saying her boys mattress has springs poking but but she can't afford a new one 💔 and emma are gifting hinch one for the bloody dog!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Cute? You having a bleeping laugh mate? This is a 32 year old woman who has NEVER grown up despite becoming a wife and mother.
What's cute about that? They are both a top class pair of idiots.

Screenshot_2022-07-29-18-56-10-79_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.