Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 million bots
3 bucktooth bastards trot
2 dickheads
And a lardsomes asleep in a free bed

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sad thing is hinch is reading here giggling away. She doesn't give a duck. She just rolls around in her free stuff loving life,like the smug cow she is.

Well Soph. Where do iiiii start.

Your kids are beautiful - you don't deserve them. I will not say anything about those boys apart from they're severely neglected in terms of their mothers love. You are a disgrace of a parent. They are lovely little boys who you are slowly going to ruin and damage.
You're bleeping rancid, you need serious mental health help, which isn't shameful, please take the help that's out there - whilst your there get a personality transplant. You are foul and such a selfish, greedy, nasty, smug little woman who, one day, you will realise all this and when you look around you in years to come - You'll have nothing, you'll have no one, your parents will of moved onto the next stage of life - you'll have no friends - no children because they'll leave you when they're older when they realise how TOXIC you are. Money isn't everything and those boys will realise that just because mummy has a credit card, it's not enough. You'll have no one, you probably won't have the house cos you won't be able to afford the upkeep when your career goes down the toilet - where it's heading. You'll be left alone. With so many regrets.
Your husband is a bum who you're ashamed of cos you edit his fat head. To be honest,you deserve eachother.
Your dog.. Well he's a dog, he didn't ask for this life and I feel incredibly sad for an innocent animal to have the life he has. You're no owner. You're a disgrace.
The alpacas don't love ya. They like food. Get that in your head. Its close to beastiality and I believe you need help.
Your house is tit.

I can sleep so well at night knowing I'm happy, loved, my husband works hard, I work hard, this house we built - was because our hard work - everything is because of US .. But most of all, and the most important to me is my children know they're loved more than words can even begin to describe and I know my children NEVER question our love. Do your kids, Sophie? Because I don't think they do.

I'm beyond disgusted today.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
For any sheep lurking on here wondering why she’s getting so much shade over this mattress think about this…

She could have said “guysss I was very kindly offered an Emma mattress to promote but I didn’t need one so instead I asked if they could donate it to charity. I do however have a discount code where you can get 10% off #ad”

that way she’d still be getting paid but all this “we decided to go with Emma mattress” (she didn’t she was offered a freebie) and then to say it’s for her dog is disgusting. And if anyone thinks that’s ok you need some psychological help.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I hate the idea of someone having to spend their weekend deleting comments across insta and Twitter just because of tattlers.

The person doing that job won’t have had anything to do with the whole Shitshow. They won’t get any thanks and will likely be in trouble if they aren’t fast enough.
I’m hoping that isn’t the case and the company would see that it’s too much for one person to deal with.

But I’m hoping that the comments they’ve already received will show them that there are a lot of people in agreement (and hopefully not just tattlers!). Being reasonable about it is the key - and I think what everyone here has said has been really fairly written.

Good job Tattle! 🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So last night my sister in law replied to a comment on the SS post and this morning Grinch herself has sent her an inbox message!

Imagine being that self obsessed that you have to go back and read all the comments and then take the time to send anyone who has a difference of opinion a message!

Hinch, you’re a sad tit.
And hunch will probably know who you are now

Reactions: 6
Does she really think there's no good reason for her to have close to 600 threads. This is why, you selfish woman.
So when you want to cry troll and message innocent people the whole 'pwease leave me alone I'm just a person like yoooo' LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND REALISE YOU'RE A MASSSSSSIVE SELFISH GREEDY NARCASSSSSIITTTIIIIICCCCCCCCCC CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry if this has been covered but I can't catch up on everything I missed - did she delete the story where she said it was a bed for Hennerz?

Reactions: 10
How have we gone through a whole thread in 30 hours 🤣

What was the quickest ever thread does anyone know??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It shows how far removed from reality she is when she posted about the mattress being for the dog and Henry can choose his own room!
It's not normal!
The fact she just said that with no thought shows how spoilt she is by her money, nothing is no object. Does she think every dog owner gets their dog to choose their own room?
Honestly I wouldn't be friends with her , her comment about Stacey's wedding proves that, it was all about her, just like everything always is

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sad thing is hinch is reading here giggling away. She doesn't give a duck. She just rolls around in her free stuff loving life,like the smug cow she is.

Well Soph. Where do iiiii start.

Your kids are beautiful - you don't deserve them. I will not say anything about those boys apart from they're severely neglected in terms of their mothers love. You are a disgrace of a parent. They are lovely little boys who you are slowly going to ruin and damage.
You're bleeping rancid, you need serious mental health help, which isn't shameful, please take the help that's out there - whilst your there get a personality transplant. You are foul and such a selfish, greedy, nasty, smug little woman who, one day, you will realise all this and when you look around you in years to come - You'll have nothing, you'll have no one, your parents will of moved onto the next stage of life - you'll have no friends - no children because they'll leave you when they're older when they realise how TOXIC you are. Money isn't everything and those boys will realise that just because mummy has a credit card, it's not enough. You'll have no one, you probably won't have the house cos you won't be able to afford the upkeep when your career goes down the toilet - where it's heading. You'll be left alone. With so many regrets.
Your husband is a bum who you're ashamed of cos you edit his fat head. To be honest,you deserve eachother.
Your dog.. Well he's a dog, he didn't ask for this life and I feel incredibly sad for an innocent animal to have the life he has. You're no owner. You're a disgrace.
The alpacas don't love ya. They like food. Get that in your head. Its close to beastiality and I believe you need help.
Your house is tit.

I can sleep so well at night knowing I'm happy, loved, my husband works hard, I work hard, this house we built - was because our hard work - everything is because of US .. But most of all, and the most important to me is my children know they're loved more than words can even begin to describe and I know my children NEVER question our love. Do your kids, Sophie? Because I don't think they do.

I'm beyond disgusted today.
Superb 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Brilliant post @Danielle0120

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A very recent post Approx 10 mins ago put on MHMMDI a very real post regarding the Emma mattress *uck up !
we the post had so many likes and comments in such a short time frame it was unreal y’all with the same feelings as on here … but the comments disappeared and now the whole post seems to of gone ??!!
My question is WHY ?!!
Just saw that myself, was about to comment and then admin turned comments off and deleted the whole post! Why bloody approve people's posts to then just prevent anyone having a different opinion to the hinch army! Just shows the influx of likes and comments within minutes prove so many people have had enough of her now

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How have we gone through a whole thread in 30 hours 🤣

What was the quickest ever thread does anyone know??
About 30 seconds around the time of the house reveal. It was a full time job with overtime keeping up with them then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m so SO disgusted with Emma and Mrs Hinch for accepting the mattress and bedding.

Bed poverty is a real thing in the UK. Some kids don’t have beds or pillows and duvets. They may have to sleep on the floor or a sofa. Emma could help the charities that liaise with schools to help children and families that need mattresses, duvets and pillows. Mrs Hinch is not the only millionaire to accept the Emma freebies (not to mention the fee for advertising the products) this week.

The advert was in very poor taste stating that this could be the dogs bedroom and his bed and even a choice of bedrooms!!!
Remember the time she ‘supported’ Save the Children, help for Ukraine etc because it gives her good PR, yet she never mentions them again!

Emma have made some extremely poor marketing choices gifting millionaire families and now Mrs Hinch for her dog to use. I will not purchase from them. I hope this PR stunt heavily backfires on them!

Where’s a journalist to cover this? UK in economic crisis and Mrs Hinch is bragging about having a bedroom with donated mattress and bedding from Emma for her DOG to sleep in !! This is very very wrong 😡 😡
The Mail are always asking for stories. They have an email address. They're just as bad with their ads so I doubt they'll be that bothered.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.