Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look on Bradley reeve design page and I can’t wait to see how she will squeeze her arm down the back of the stand alone bath. Stupid putting it that close to the wall as it’s far away enough for it to get dirty behind but too close for anyone to get behind and clean it

Reactions: 21
Im very Kate to the party but have only had a few snippets today to read and comment. I actually screen recorded that video from Inch this morning and have watched it back a few times in slow motion because it feels like one of those very very rare “real sopha” moments.
I don’t believe she knows she’s being filmed. She’s sat there having just emerged from bed. That’s her morning. It’s not the boys. They are already up and dressed for the day and outside playing. I think this is a real indication of what time she actually gets up. Inch is claiming it’s earlier here than it is. I would say it’s probably around 10am. She’s just gotten up and come outside for her morning whatever it is. Tea, hot chocolate. Mug shot. Who knows.

Shes got the entire biscuit barrel. Lonnie has two biscuits. Ronnie has one. She’s come outside With the biscuit barrel and to keep them happy she’s lobbed them a couple of biscuits. It’s telling that Lonnie has two (Ronnie possibly did too). It says that he wanted two and instead of saying to him “let’s eat the one we have first and maybe you can have another one later”, she’s immediately allowed him to have what he wants. Because It’s easier.

They are happy playing but are hovering near her - possibly for attention- possibly for more biscuits. She doesn’t engage with either of them but when she thinks Lonnie is coming to engage with her, her immediate instinct is give him another biscuit. Why? He has two already? When he turns back towards Inch she doesn’t even look up. She simply continues to meet her own needs - biscuits.

I believe when inch pans away from her she immediately realises she’s being filmed and that’s of course why the arm is raised to her face.

why he posted that I don’t know. Perhaps spite. It doesn’t paint her in a good light at all. It’s not like it’s scruffy soph but she’s having a lovely time with her kids. It’s not like she laughs And says oi do you mind not filming me when I look like this! There’s nothing there.
It’s an odd choice of footage. It’s very revealing n though that’s for sure.
I think you are spot on. To me she loves her hand because of the bubbles.

Reactions: 11
Just had a further response from the ASA…

Thank you for your message.

We shall pass on to the relevant teams and ensure our influencer content continues to abide by ASA guidelines.

Thank you.
Team LF💗 x

Too little too late fuckos!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
THIS ❤❤❤❤

The nights are awful too, you can’t even imagine getting through to tomorrow sometimes, let alone having the hope that you’ll survive the entire next day.

I’m by no means saying she doesn’t have a mental health problem of some kind, because I truly don’t know, but I am saying that she is making a mockery of those who are struggling to the level that she pretends to be.
All of this , the fact she acts hard done by over the slightest things makes me think she plays on it I hope that’s not the case as for those really suffering it’s bloody hard I suffer from anxiety and can never act how she does so I find it hard to find her anxiety genuine which sounds awful as I wouldn’t wish anxiety or depression on anyone :( xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
3C496EFD-1E1A-46DF-A33F-68D90E2352F9.jpeg

I’ve just had this back from Look Fantastic. I wonder if they’ve been bombarded from us Tattlers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I love how they say ' Please note that the ring light does not in any way alter, retouch, or enhance the appearance of facial features.' well how the bloody hell do you explain it then?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They KNOW she’s used a filter but like Hinch herself, will not openly admit the truth, so try and blag it hoping the complainant will go away. Look Fantastic have a responsibility for how their products are advertised. They are after all paying her an advertising fee. It’s called taking accountability, yet no one does 😠
Reported to ASA aswell😉

Reactions: 14
What’s this tap? And why is it over the cooker? Is it like a Quooker Tap or something different? Sorry all the questions
#mrshinchisfinished
I’ve not seen it but would imagine it’s a pot filler as it’s known in the U.S. It’s so you can fill your pots with water on the stove instead of carrying them from the sink. The question is why does she need one? Anyone ever seen her boiling much? Inch’s underpants and tend burnt pans don’t count…..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually unfollowed her & never watch her stories anymore and I feel frreee lol, i was seriously depressed a few years ago when she was at her ‘height of fame’ and I fell for all the stupid tit and books, I’m actually annoyed at myself but I’m also glad because it’s made me become so aware of how fake all social media accounts are! I just watch cleaning tik toks for the satisfaction now :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 31
message from Look Fantastic, apparently it’s a ring light. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 yeh right.

Thank you for your message - we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

We abide by ASA guidelines, ensuring influencer marketing content is not altered by filters.

Content creators and influencers often use ring lights to improve the quality of videos/images. This makes the screen contrast and quality of the content appear differently to what you might see on a standard video or image taken in natural lighting. Please note that the ring light does not in any way alter, retouch, or enhance the appearance of facial features.

Thanks again for getting in touch.

Team LF💗 x
Let's see what ASA thinks

I got the same reply. What a crock of 💩
Send thst to ASA along with proof 🙂

Reactions: 11
I don’t do make up/ filters etc so can any of you nusty lot explain what the hell is going on with her eyebrow area? It’s like she’s got lumps or swelling. It’s so noticeable she looks like an ice cube.
ABE420A1-4A69-4903-B1D0-1110A66D7917.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.