Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a job lot of generic lies have been sent out to us fickos, well I'm going to send my stuff to the daily mail, worth a try I guess
If anyone needs any photos for a complaint or article 👍🏻 Hope this helps?

20220727_184223-COLLAGE.jpg
Screenshot_20220726-163715_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220726-171808_Instagram.jpg

Just got this response from look fantastic!!! A ring light?? Are they having a laugh?!
Oh yes, this make sense. Ring lamps make your nostrils disappear ❤

It's really disgusting that LF think we are that stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I got the same response and politely replied saying sorry but ring lights don’t change face shape, and don’t make brushes bend. I told them the fact they allow it and then cover it up is a disgrace and I’m off to the ASA 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I got the same response and politely replied saying sorry but ring lights don’t change face shape, and don’t make brushes bend. I told them the fact they allow it and then cover it up is a disgrace and I’m off to the ASA 🤣
Haha i pretty much said the same and also added that they clearly don't care as long as their products are advertised!

Reactions: 18
I wanted to show you guuyssch my new £4grand SMEG cooker potttt tttapppp

duck off with your pot tap - your shoppers are all up to their eyes in Klarna tryin to keep up with your latest ‘obessshhionns’ you should be ashamed of yourself

Reactions: 28
I wanted to show you guuyssch my new £4grand SMEG cooker potttt tttapppp

duck off with your pot tap - your shoppers are all up to their eyes in Klarna tryin to keep up with your latest ‘obessshhionns’ you should be ashamed of yourself
That pot tap will never get used ....by sophie 💯
Trying to be all coy and naive about what it's called 🙄 so fake 🙄
It's purely to show off and flash her ill gained wealth on insta as per flippin usual 🥱🥱🥱

You can full on see the glitch when she’s doing the makeup of the filter coming off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
message from Look Fantastic, apparently it’s a ring light. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 yeh right.

Thank you for your message - we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

We abide by ASA guidelines, ensuring influencer marketing content is not altered by filters.

Content creators and influencers often use ring lights to improve the quality of videos/images. This makes the screen contrast and quality of the content appear differently to what you might see on a standard video or image taken in natural lighting. Please note that the ring light does not in any way alter, retouch, or enhance the appearance of facial features.

Thanks again for getting in touch.

Team LF💗 x

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Submitted my ASA complaint as well, why oh why is she like bloody Teflon. She must use the anxiety card to the extreme!!

I don’t know how there can be a big reveal if she’s showed all the rooms and all the gifted stuff already! Only Henry’s and Lennie’s rooms left to reveal.
I’m so bored of her, all her pre-records will probably last another year or so, Ronnies probably about 6 IRL 😂
I think a few tattlers are right that the last room reveal will be a nursery unless she’s shown all the rooms so far it’s took so long who knows .I think she was hoping to announce to take shine off best bubs but realistically I dont think she should have any more as she struggles with the two she has.

Reactions: 17
First time I’m ever leaving a comment, but it can’t just be me that feels so tit every time I go on Instagram. I see the likes of Hinch, Rachel lalji, Ptwm etc all out and about living their best lives, buying what the like when they like and I’m stood here in the kitchen with my gas and electric smart meter beeping at me because I’ve nearly used all the emergency, I’ve been driving round with so little fuel in my car I don’t know how it’s still starting each day to get to work. Their realities are so far from the reality of so many people and surely it can’t be only me that feels like that? Bloody showing off her utility that she can’t wait to fill with cleaning products and I’m over here sticking water in my fairy liquid to try and make it last the next day and a half 🤣🤣
This isn’t a sympathy post or a jealousy post, I live a happy little life working as much as I possibly can whilst bringing up 2 children under 5 on my own. But bugger me it’s really starting to grind my gears the in your face ad after ad! And the constant look how perfect my life is. I know that’s how they make their money but read the bleeping room! The country is struggling! Who has spare money to do be wasting on look fantastic? Not very many of us I’m sure!
rant over! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣
I hear you lovely . She’s so far from the struggles most or facing and completely tone deaf :( xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a bragging woman with her filtered freckled nose. A fancy pot tap and her dream utility room. It is my dream to be able to make it to the end of the month without going into my over draft.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The thing that annoys me is her cryptic posts on a night.. how everything is going to be okay and tomorrow's a new day bullshit. No its not if you have a proper mental health issue, the thought of a new day is so daunting. Another day of feeling so tit and unworthy, facing the same demons.
It's okay for someone like her, she can go out spend tit loads of money and make herself feel better.
That's when she doesn't have it all gifted to her 😤
THIS ❤❤❤❤

The nights are awful too, you can’t even imagine getting through to tomorrow sometimes, let alone having the hope that you’ll survive the entire next day.

I’m by no means saying she doesn’t have a mental health problem of some kind, because I truly don’t know, but I am saying that she is making a mockery of those who are struggling to the level that she pretends to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.