Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got this response from look fantastic!!! A ring light?? Are they having a laugh?!
They KNOW she’s used a filter but like Hinch herself, will not openly admit the truth, so try and blag it hoping the complainant will go away. Look Fantastic have a responsibility for how their products are advertised. They are after all paying her an advertising fee. It’s called taking accountability, yet no one does 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 36
First time I’m ever leaving a comment, but it can’t just be me that feels so tit every time I go on Instagram. I see the likes of Hinch, Rachel lalji, Ptwm etc all out and about living their best lives, buying what the like when they like and I’m stood here in the kitchen with my gas and electric smart meter beeping at me because I’ve nearly used all the emergency, I’ve been driving round with so little fuel in my car I don’t know how it’s still starting each day to get to work. Their realities are so far from the reality of so many people and surely it can’t be only me that feels like that? Bloody showing off her utility that she can’t wait to fill with cleaning products and I’m over here sticking water in my fairy liquid to try and make it last the next day and a half 🤣🤣
This isn’t a sympathy post or a jealousy post, I live a happy little life working as much as I possibly can whilst bringing up 2 children under 5 on my own. But bugger me it’s really starting to grind my gears the in your face ad after ad! And the constant look how perfect my life is. I know that’s how they make their money but read the bleeping room! The country is struggling! Who has spare money to do be wasting on look fantastic? Not very many of us I’m sure!
rant over! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣
Well, you said it yourself you live a “happy little life” & it’s authentic, EVERYTHING they post is staged, none in real time, all for show! Imagine living that life 😬 Yes, they spend ridiculous money on tit or cooker taps (when they don’t cook!!) but the influencer world is very fickle and it doesn’t take much to be yesterdays news & on your arse in that world Xx

edit for being a moron and putting tomorrows news 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just got this response from look fantastic!!! A ring light?? Are they having a laugh?!
Unbelievable! They really think we are that bleeping stupid? I feel a horseybox epic rant to Look Fantastic coming on. I’ve had a bad day 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What’s this tap? And why is it over the cooker? Is it like a Quooker Tap or something different? Sorry all the questions
#mrshinchisfinished
Saves her from having to do absoloutley any heavy lifting at all because its such a long walk now from the sink to the hob in her massive kitchen.

Hope this helps

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine showing this to the kids when older..
“Look Mummy was in The Times when you boys were little” and they be like.. “who the duck is this?!!” How can she and her management lets these filters photos go in the press? Absolute awful photo 😝
This isn’t meant as nasty but without knowing who this is at first look I’d say that person was a drag Queen or a transgender lady

Reactions: 25
Looks like a job lot of generic lies have been sent out to us fickos, well I'm going to send my stuff to the daily mail, worth a try I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Im very Kate to the party but have only had a few snippets today to read and comment. I actually screen recorded that video from Inch this morning and have watched it back a few times in slow motion because it feels like one of those very very rare “real sopha” moments.
I don’t believe she knows she’s being filmed. She’s sat there having just emerged from bed. That’s her morning. It’s not the boys. They are already up and dressed for the day and outside playing. I think this is a real indication of what time she actually gets up. Inch is claiming it’s earlier here than it is. I would say it’s probably around 10am. She’s just gotten up and come outside for her morning whatever it is. Tea, hot chocolate. Mug shot. Who knows.

Shes got the entire biscuit barrel. Lonnie has two biscuits. Ronnie has one. She’s come outside With the biscuit barrel and to keep them happy she’s lobbed them a couple of biscuits. It’s telling that Lonnie has two (Ronnie possibly did too). It says that he wanted two and instead of saying to him “let’s eat the one we have first and maybe you can have another one later”, she’s immediately allowed him to have what he wants. Because It’s easier.

They are happy playing but are hovering near her - possibly for attention- possibly for more biscuits. She doesn’t engage with either of them but when she thinks Lonnie is coming to engage with her, her immediate instinct is give him another biscuit. Why? He has two already? When he turns back towards Inch she doesn’t even look up. She simply continues to meet her own needs - biscuits.

I believe when inch pans away from her she immediately realises she’s being filmed and that’s of course why the arm is raised to her face.

why he posted that I don’t know. Perhaps spite. It doesn’t paint her in a good light at all. It’s not like it’s scruffy soph but she’s having a lovely time with her kids. It’s not like she laughs And says oi do you mind not filming me when I look like this! There’s nothing there.
It’s an odd choice of footage. It’s very revealing n though that’s for sure.
Totally agree. Those kids are “prepared” for her for the day like she’s royalty. She’s a lazy sod without a maternal bone in her whole body. I can’t have kids. This is when she pisses me off the most. Thank goodness those boys do have love in their lives from other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg 🙄
Yesss Look fantastic a ring light doesn't alter, retouch or enhance facial features which proves that hinch ISNT using one cos her facial features ARE altered and enhanced 🥴 She used a FILTER!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.