Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we're to believe that the SS & JS wedding is this weekend?
I was going to settle in and watch it unfold, but Hinch won't be posting ANYTHING will she? She will be not posting under the guise of being 'busy' and 'respecting her best friends privacy' and just "enjoying the most very special of days" when actually it means she doesn't need to post anything because she doesn't give a duck about her actual followers and she will refuse to give Tattle anything to write about.😂
C'mon Soph, play nicely! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These are probably a bit behind behind because she has a few more conments that this but the numbers are shockingly low 😂
Yeah not the thousands of comments you’d expect. I do think her followers are starting to realise they can no longer relate to a millionaire who owns alpacas and two homes. It must be gutting for a lot of low income families seeing her accept free carpets, sofas etc when she can clearly afford them. I also suspect that the alpacas have not been the hit that Soph thought they’d be. Let’s hope they start to see the lies she has fed them over the years.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
But isn’t her saying Thank you as replies her acknowledging that it’s his birthday? If I wrote a post to say I’m now 32 when my birthday was in December and someone said Happy Birthday then i would naturally correct them. Not say thanks.

She knows exactly what she is doing and she can back track all she wants (not that she will as her sheep can’t even put 2+2 together) but her comments and posts tell a completely different story to who she is as a person.
You are so right. She is so calculated and odd.

Reactions: 26
These are probably a bit behind behind because she has a few more conments that this but the numbers are shockingly low 😂
Ooooohhh yeah bummer 🤣🤣
Even worse when we know more than half of them likes are likely bots

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think we’ve established that Sopha definitely isn’t a bridesmaid at the S-S wedding so how will the sheep reconcile that narrative? Aren’t they the bestest fwends that ever did exist? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lord give me strength 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Who on earth are these people and where do they live? I might have to bleach my eyes after reading a page of the Sheeple’s comments. You are wishing someone else’s animals a happy birthday?

I’d genuinely love to meet up with some of the people who post thiss saccharine, sycophantic nonsense. What makes them tick? how do they spend their day? Can I persuade them to leave their zolfora-ed grey prison and LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD? There’s a whole universe of fun and excitement beyond chopping your cushions and doing hoover lines. Be freeeeeeee…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I had a work (real job, not tend) thing yesterday and part of it was a talk about focus and how you should put your phone in another room. It got me thinking, she hasn’t put her phone in a drawer for a while.

Reactions: 20
I always thought that the SS wedding was the last Sunday in July, which will be next weekend ..I'm sure gingerJoe slipped up 1 time. But who knows with this lot 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Anyway, back to Sopha.....no selfies for ages and then she posts 1 with a woolly wanker.

Reactions: 15
She has other people writing those comments. There's a Hunch who uses ❤❤, 2 XX, 3 xxx and 4 xxxx.....

"Hunch" also said someone's comment really made her laugh. We know that's not her, she doesn't laugh. She cracks up.

Screenshot_20220722-005252_Instagram~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220722-011258_Instagram~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220722-011308_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im only a casual visitor to the hinch threads and i stated on a previous thread that "wooly wankers" is the best thing I've ever read....I was wrong.

Bucktooth bastards has topped it. Almost had an asthma attack laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Her wording, she knows what she is doing. She is deliberately vague, with “he is 1 now” and just lets her sheep think it’s his birthday today and soaks up the attention without correcting. But if called out on it as we do, she’ll say I never said his birthday was ToDaY nusty trolls as she cries in her dog bed.

Still only about 800 comments. Was it worth the deception, Sofa? Seems it’s always worth it for you, any price for a bit of attention.
I think it’s deliberate too

Engagement converts to $$$ so it doesn’t matter what its about. Positive or negative it’s all the same

I first noticed with SS and the deliberate spelling errors, then she’d post all the lovely people or Wilma’s (depending on her mood) that had messaged her.

I did it with dear Soph a few times when Ronnie was born. I’d message her concerned because I thought the poor dill of a mother has no idea how to care for a baby 🙄 but I was fooled. It was all deliberate

She is ruthless and calculated.

FYI I deleted my messages to her ages ago. And I was surprised I hadn’t been blocked because towards the end they were scathing 😂. This was way back before thread 100

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Roy loves a cuddle? He’s a bloody alpaca and you’ve got him pretty much in a headlock so he can’t move 🙄 Get a grip love, oh sorry you already did with that poor animal!

Anyone who follows her really need to open their eyes and see her for who she is. The real Sophie, not this fake character she portrays. The ‘Mrs Hinch’ who said ‘I don’t care about money’ and laughed when people called her a millionaire. Errrrr hello!! £1.5 million house paid in cash, hundreds of thousands on renovations, orangery, alpacas, new cars, £20k holidays, designer clothes, £5k hotel breaks and didn’t even sell her old house 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s black and white, right in front of you sheep!! While you are being robbed blind, that tart is laughing all the way to the bank and has the nerve to say she’s an anxiety ridden little housewife who’s struggling 🤬

The only thing that twit needs gifting is a one way ticket to the moon!! Elon Musk if you would be so kind I would appreciate it 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.