Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roy loves a cuddle? He’s a bloody alpaca and you’ve got him pretty much in a headlock so he can’t move 🙄 Get a grip love, oh sorry you already did with that poor animal!

Anyone who follows her really need to open their eyes and see her for who she is. The real Sophie, not this fake character she portrays. The ‘Mrs Hinch’ who said ‘I don’t care about money’ and laughed when people called her a millionaire. Errrrr hello!! £1.5 million house paid in cash, hundreds of thousands on renovations, orangery, alpacas, new cars, £20k holidays, designer clothes, £5k hotel breaks and didn’t even sell her old house 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s black and white, right in front of you sheep!! While you are being robbed blind, that tart is laughing all the way to the bank and has the nerve to say she’s an anxiety ridden little housewife who’s struggling 🤬

The only thing that twit needs gifting is a one way ticket to the moon!! Elon Musk if you would be so kind I would appreciate it 🙌🏼
The very same 'MRS HINCH' who slated the press for saying she lives in a mansion when she was hiding the purchase of the large gated house & garden from her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
After seeing the SS story about having matching shoes with baby (real not tend) Rose, Soph will try to go that bit further by planning a vow renewal just so she can dress the three R’s up in matching attire 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1436304ffs looks like more animals are going to be packed into the garden, sorry Lonnie and Ronnie even less of tend farm garden for you to play on now
Her life is so empty for someone with so much - all this stuff and new things just to.keep plugging that huge gaping hole in her life. Sad really.

There's a saying, Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Fake camel birthday. Just when you think you’ve seen it all. The camel has Jamie’s eyes

Nobody loves the Al Paccas Soph. Once you’ve seen them once you’ve seen them a million times. No amount of likes on that photo is going to make you not regret getting them.

Apparently she’s reconsidering getting chickens, as the ones on holiday went cockadoodledoo in the morning 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
a large Park and farm near me have just introduced Alpaca trekking. checking out the details , no one under 16 is allowed even to accompany an adult. Reasons, if though these animals have been at the park for many years and all the staff know them, due to their size and unpredictable natures, they can’t be trusted with younger children. These keepers are experts. Hinch you really are a danger to your kids😳

She followed a company that makes chicken feeders and stuff so chickens are probably coming next...
Bring on the RAT S😉🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I always thought that the SS wedding was the last Sunday in July, which will be next weekend ..I'm sure gingerJoe slipped up 1 time. But who knows with this lot 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Anyway, back to Sopha.....no selfies for ages and then she posts 1 with a woolly wanker.
Was it last year or year before they put wedding on hold coz of the new baby and it was supposed to be last sunday in July that time. Whether they've stuck to that this year🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 13
A bit Beckinsale to the party, but she actually got the keys to llama lodge back in October and we caught up with her pre-records in January. At the start of November we were on thread 451. 112 threads, 9 months and she still hasn't 'moved in'. So why of all of the weeks, is she choosing SS wedding to finally pack up :unsure:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'll be honest the only reason she wanted a house is because of Stacey getting a bigger house than her ! Stacey house has more character to it and least she has a pool. Nothing special about hinch farm
A bit like Sophie pretty empty like her. I wonder how long till baby number 3

Reactions: 29
Christ on a bike these people are bleeping nutters

This from the grid post saying they'd be 1 in May!!!!
Absolutely stark raving mad, with the exception of the post calling out her bullshit narrative about Hunch Farm. 😆

The girl who was her bridesmaid that lives in majorca coming over next week...
Wot? Not in the biblical sense. Absolute filth 😆

So we're to believe that the SS & JS wedding is this weekend?
I was going to settle in and watch it unfold, but Hinch won't be posting ANYTHING will she? She will be not posting under the guise of being 'busy' and 'respecting her best friends privacy' and just "enjoying the most very special of days" when actually it means she doesn't need to post anything because she doesn't give a duck about her actual followers and she will refuse to give Tattle anything to write about.😂
C'mon Soph, play nicely! 😉
She will be busy on her tattle account over on the Trollomon fred, trolling best bubs to the moon and back. 🤭

So we're to believe that the SS & JS wedding is this weekend?
I was going to settle in and watch it unfold, but Hinch won't be posting ANYTHING will she? She will be not posting under the guise of being 'busy' and 'respecting her best friends privacy' and just "enjoying the most very special of days" when actually it means she doesn't need to post anything because she doesn't give a duck about her actual followers and she will refuse to give Tattle anything to write about.😂
C'mon Soph, play nicely! 😉
She will be busy on her tattle account over on the Trollomon fred, trolling best bubs to the moon and back. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know anything about chickens, will they just get the run of the whole garden as well? Wonder how the alpacas will like that!

Reactions: 14
After seeing the SS story about having matching shoes with baby (real not tend) Rose, Soph will try to go that bit further by planning a vow renewal just so she can dress the three R’s up in matching attire 🙄
Looking forward to seeing the Maldon three in top hats and waistcoats and pronking all over the place. Quality content idea 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t know anything about chickens, will they just get the run of the whole garden as well? Wonder how the alpacas will like that!
I doubt they will be completely free range - Handsomes is always covered in fox poo so unless they are kept in a secure run they won't last.

I hope Omlet don't gift her a coop and run, they are so expensive. We got ours second hand and it's brilliant but they aren't cheap. We have 8 hens and they are free range but omg it's like dodging landmines with the mess. We don't have kids or any other animals though and after proper building work and renovations our garden is a mess anyway!

Reactions: 24
How much are you betting because she didn’t say ‘happy birthday’ she’ll brush it off with she was only stating he’s a one year old and he turned one a few months back but she’s been soooooo busy with the tend move. She clearly can’t keep up with her own lies but once again will just throw another lie into the mix. Joe anymore can love or want to be friends with her is beyond me, I couldn’t cope with it

Reactions: 19
A bit Beckinsale to the party, but she actually got the keys to llama lodge back in October and we caught up with her pre-records in January. At the start of November we were on thread 451. 112 threads, 9 months and she still hasn't 'moved in'. So why of all of the weeks, is she choosing SS wedding to finally pack up :unsure:
Jealousy hope that helps 😅guarantee either a new baby announcement or vow renewal to try steal back the limelight .I hope it’s not a pregnancy announcement she hardly looks after the two she has :(

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Roy loves a cuddle? He’s a bloody alpaca and you’ve got him pretty much in a headlock so he can’t move 🙄 Get a grip love, oh sorry you already did with that poor animal!

Anyone who follows her really need to open their eyes and see her for who she is. The real Sophie, not this fake character she portrays. The ‘Mrs Hinch’ who said ‘I don’t care about money’ and laughed when people called her a millionaire. Errrrr hello!! £1.5 million house paid in cash, hundreds of thousands on renovations, orangery, alpacas, new cars, £20k holidays, designer clothes, £5k hotel breaks and didn’t even sell her old house 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s black and white, right in front of you sheep!! While you are being robbed blind, that tart is laughing all the way to the bank and has the nerve to say she’s an anxiety ridden little housewife who’s struggling 🤬

The only thing that twit needs gifting is a one way ticket to the moon!! Elon Musk if you would be so kind I would appreciate it 🙌🏼
They don’t like cuddles. If you ever do an alpaca walk, this is how they tell you to hold them for a selfie. That is not a cuddle. She’s a twit.

Reactions: 27
Do we think she is going to get a pool installed in the area that was 'fenced' off with the shrubbery? I think we've only seen the area once or twice, but struggling to find a photo for reference?

I can see a pool installation with a hot tub on the side!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Here we go ... SS goes back to her natural colour and the Single White Female gets ready for action.
bleep.
Would be better than those dreadful roots she is sporting after paying 000s for extensions she really has no original ideas does she

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.