Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she is going to get a pool installed in the area that was 'fenced' off with the shrubbery? I think we've only seen the area once or twice, but struggling to find a photo for reference?

I can see a pool installation with a hot tub on the side!
She said it was going to be a family area so I was hoping that's where the kids were having their play area but we know it's all about what She wants🙄🤐

Is it her moving into Greyskull 🤔
Doubt it She has a business in spain

Reactions: 12
Absolute head case …yeah we all go into other peoples houses and clean the sink !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like she's finally moving in next week then......... Took long enough.
"keeping the appliances here" why does the person not have their own flaming microwave and toaster like?
Whoever moves in won't dare fart in the house cos the little witch is popping round 247 by sounds of it. Her house or not it's just controlling behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 54
"keeping the appliances here" why does the person not have their own flaming microwave and toaster like?
Whoever moves in won't dare fart in the house cos the little witch is popping round 247 by sounds of it. Her house or not it's just controlling behaviour
I guess that fits in with @Inchhighprivateeye theory the friend is coming from Majorca. Maybe she’s keeping her place out there and that’ll be the Hinch holiday home? Sorted logistics of that out last month while they were over there maybe?

Reactions: 16
Absolutely spot on

Reactions: 14
If it was me I wouldn’t take the sofa I know where it’s been 🤣

Who would want a Mrs inch hand me down? Not me thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"The appliances and sofas are staying"
=
"I'm leaving all my old stuff because I don't want it and I only like everything to be brand new and gifted"

Also, I'm pretty sure whoever is moving in would like their own toaster and not one that has tons of Elbow Grease on it? And also this person will be capable of cleaning (scratching) their own sink??

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I guess that fits in with @Inchhighprivateeye theory the friend is coming from Majorca. Maybe she’s keeping her place out there and that’ll be the Hinch holiday home? Sorted logistics of that out last month while they were over there maybe?
Posssssibly but I still think it's her sister and cling on moving in.... It'll all be paid off so no mortgage and she won't charge her sis rent to look like little miss saint. I only think her sister cos I'm sure someone put on here that her sisters in a private rented so makes sense she'd move somewhere secure and cheaper.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s probably only let them have the house on terms that they keep everything the exact same, so when she comes to visit she can pretend it’s her house again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
looks like the move is imminent! i agree with her sister, you don’t give a random friend a house. well, a normal person wouldn’t.

Reactions: 20
I can see her throwing an absolute paddy if they change anything in that house

“YOURE SO UNGRATEFUL I GAVE YOUSH A HOUSE. HOW DARE YOU REPAINT MY HOUSE! YOU REPLACED THE SMEG WITH BREVILLE. YOU ARE A SNEK. CANT BELIEVE THIS YOU TROLL!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I know everyone has constantly joked that she’d move in when SS got married, but I didn’t believe she’d genuinely do it?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Who moves but doesn’t take the furniture and appliances with them? Freeloading, grabby, lying narcissists called Mr and Mrs Hinch that’s who.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.