Mrs Hinch #560 she lives in a house, not a very big farm, with a Pan Tr Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't worry about the lack of colour and toys in the bedroom guys.......
The boys have got a brilliant, fun, colourful playroom to enjoy.......
Oh, hang on.

More wood. Sorry, scrap the brilliant, fun and colourful from that sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ronni e might like farms now, but what happens in a few months if he's obsessed with dinosaurs? Or paw patrol? Or creepy crawlies? Or peppa pig? They go through intense phases at that age where they're suddenly infatuated with a random thing that THEY have chosen.

The room is just scary and cruel. You can't force a child to like something and this is going to backfire spectacularly... the artist is SO talented but I wouldn't want to sleep in the same room as this fucker 😵
View attachment 1422499
I get your point,but he does look horney 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ronni e might like farms now, but what happens in a few months if he's obsessed with dinosaurs? Or paw patrol? Or creepy crawlies? Or peppa pig? They go through intense phases at that age where they're suddenly infatuated with a random thing that THEY have chosen.

The room is just scary and cruel. You can't force a child to like something and this is going to backfire spectacularly... the artist is SO talented but I wouldn't want to sleep in the same room as this fucker 😵
View attachment 1422499
He said he had worked on that mural for 170 hours and that was before it was finished. I wonder how much that cost her? So relatable hunnies xxx

Reactions: 24
I feel sad for Rennie seeing that bedroom.

"Jamie, Dad and I" enjoyed doing it so much. So Rennie didn't have any say in what his room was like and it was hidden from him until it was time to make content?

Our youngest is a year older than Renni E and wants a bunk bed with a slide and a swing in their room. Their bedroom is far too small for that but if we had a house that size, they'd definitely get a fun, playful bedroom. Ron has a huge room and gets a scary mural and hay bedding.

Reactions: 22
2 things……
Just unfollowed Nadia Sawalha
fan girling Hinch 🤮🤢
In awe of what 😡

just watching DIY SOS. They rebuild an entire house in 8 DAYS.
8 DAYS Hinch.
I repeat 8 DAYS. Not 8 months, get a grip you oxygen thief

As you were. Blessed be 🙏.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Approx £10k😳

Someone has asked her why she's in awe of Hinch🤣🤣🤣
It’s such an obscene amount for a child’s bedroom that will only last a few years before it needs re-decorating.
They shame Ron for drawing on painted walls, but what will they do if he makes any marks on his mural? You can’t exactly touch up a mural can you? More money than sense.

Reactions: 16
It’s such an obscene amount for a child’s bedroom that will only last a few years before it needs re-decorating.
They shame Ron for drawing on painted walls, but what will they do if he makes any marks on his mural? You can’t exactly touch up a mural can you? More money than sense.
The mural had layers of varnish added to it according to mural man Chris.

Well the mural was approx 10k so go from there😉
Mural 10k
What do we reckon the bathroom cost? 6k?
Carpets?
Blinds?

Must be nice to have more money than sense. Money can't buy her children's privacy back or a good relationship with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi I’m new but the reason I found tattle was when Mrs hinch was posting screenshots of here on her stories.
I have unfollowed, just a bragathon and you’d think she’d be more aware of how braggy she is?
Did Jamie quit his job? If he on the hinch payroll now?

Oh and that straw bedding is bloody awful 🥴

Reactions: 22
What in the name of Old bleeping Macdonald have I just seen??? What the hell is that bedding about?!

Have a day off Sophie for fucks sake you mad mare 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.