Mrs Hinch #560 she lives in a house, not a very big farm, with a Pan Tr Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the name of Daffy Duck why didn’t she do plain walls with removable stickers and accessories, then she can change it up when he inevitably moves on from one kids muse to another 🙄 She’s so bleeping extra it makes my teeth itch.
My kid is almost 10 now, his walls are blue, and he’s gone through all sorts of bedding etc over the years. Easy to change with his tastes and it’s HIS bleeping ROOM. Silly aul bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes you got it! A ‘tendship!

Seriously these people are probably parents!
“Never felt so emotional” oh just duck off! What a bleep 🙄 when are tattle going to give us the much needed eyeroll or facepalm reaction?! 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The papers have called SS shindig as a loose women's meal, not a hen do and no mention of Hinch🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The mural is lovely, but I just think about Ronnie and a couple of pens/crayons… it’s game over. I don’t think I could relax 😂

Reactions: 16
Omg how could she not notice he wants to play!! He wants toys!! He’s not arsed about an empty bedroom with paintings on the wall

Reactions: 21
Not sure if it’s been mentioned before but who’s getting her house? I can only imagine it’s going fully furnished as she’s getting all nee is it her sister or parents ?

Reactions: 8
Well Hens, Ron has finally seen his "bedrum" I'd love to know how many times they rehearsed that. But anyway, wischhing you all all the vest for sschweet dreams in your scratchy straw beds. 🐔🍿🥤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A years salary on minimum wage?
£9.50 an hour x 40, assuming 40 hour week x 52 weeks. 9.5x40x52 = £19,760
trying to buy Her sons love, she’ll be that mum when she’s older:

ronnie: mum why did you post about me on social media? Loads of people know who I am and it’s embarassing

sopha: look hun I spent 10k on a wall mural for you. Be grateful you little tit!

she’s deffo going to be a guilt tripper mum “but darling! Your childhood wasn’t bad, you had wall murals and a big house!”

Reactions: 24
My heart genuinely hurts. Only excitement was for his in the night garden blanket 😭😭😭 she’s a vile cow and doesn’t deserve him. Imagine that little boy being taken to a shop and picking his own posters and bedding etc, she’s just so horrible, not a maternal bone in her body

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
100% hes been in that room more than once why lie I don't get it no one gives two shits if hes already seen it you stupid woman 🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Oh my that bedroom. I'm almost speechless its just so horrible. Poor little Ronni e.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.