Mrs Hinch #560 she lives in a house, not a very big farm, with a Pan Tr Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This would have been a better idea for the playroom. It’s too much and his senses will be heightened. My child is grown up and suffers with SPD, she says there has to be quiet spots in rooms, areas with nothing so the eyes can rest.

Don’t get me started on the bedding, I’m coming out in hives just looking at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Mural man didn't need to be waiting to show it, its been seen over and over on hunches posts.
If he signed something agreeing to not show his own work then he either had the wit to charge enough to cover that clause or he wasn't particularly taken with the mural and knows its not going to bring him work.

In other news, poor Mario has commented on her post and she hasn't liked it never mind replied to his comment and Vanessa feltz is licking her arse in comments.

How odd a pairing, hunch and feltz.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Those hideous duvet covers are less than a tenner on ebay. I can see why though, who in their right minds would want that in a bedroom. Only someone with zero taste
It’s like when you see listings on Amazon for things like really cheap iPad covers from China with random prints on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saw that 'cheese cloth' jumpsuit in the wild 🤢 the women was about 5'6/7 had Birkenstock style Sandles on and the fabric was under her feet with just the toes poking out the front 😰 disaster waiting the happen there and the legs are so wide!
When Hunch Cheeeeeezclofffffff goes wild 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was a huge fan of Adrian Mole as a teen one diary entry was that he had Noddy wallpaper & at 14/15 he was totally embarrassed so got black paint & started painting it, this is gonna be Ronnie in 10 yrs time painting his room because he is embarrassed of the farmyard that’s on his walls 😂
Loved that book too, and under certain light Noddy's hat with bell could still been seen thru the black paint. 😆😆😆😆😆😆 Now you won't see that interior design tip on Hunch's beg board, mindless map of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
F5E2420E-F264-45FD-A006-D6C96C845E31.jpeg

Does she say millions at the end of the sentence because that’s how much cash cow #1 has bought her?!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.