Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #560 she lives in a house, not a very big farm, with a Pan Tr Y.

Winning title by @Whenthelightsturntostars Modified slightly to reflect the spacing between the letters 😊

Tuesday afternoon we got a brief update on the conservatory orangery. It's got bathroom lights. Soph didn't even know that there were different light fittings for bathrooms. She cracks us up.

She also managed to get three days worth of pre-records out of the Maldon 3 consuming their daily tonne of carrots and drinking some water. Helpful hint Soph - make sure the weather matches up, it catches you out every time!

Despite not having read Tattle since the first potatoes arrived from the New World, she was alerted to the fact that it was prime day and so an undeclared Ad for her bestselling notebook was quickly uploaded.

Continuing to follow the Sophie Rose Script for Social Media Content Success, the day was finished with a lovely family shot of her boys.
And then it was all aboard the twat train with a good bit of engagement boosting. Jimbob take note, she loves a good engagement boost first thing.

FatDog was featured just "being a dog". A poorly trained dog that is. See tattle, he can get into the bins I'm fank yoou.

Soph filmed herself slapping her face and advertising frankly dangerous skincare advice. ALWAYS wear SPF on your face. Especially when using Vitamin C.
Careful though Soph, your filters are slipping.

After the face slapping and filter adjusting, it was time to clean an already clean room. The display books were put back on display. And the display Nike Air Force 1s were unboxed and put out in a fantastically tone deaf show of wealth. Because all 3 year olds have a pair of £50 white trainers that they'll wear once and never again, right?

It was a busy day Wednesday, after all the fun that the morning brought, the afternoon had us hens dying as Soph revealed her Pan Tr Y.
And the new Maldon branch of Frankie and Bennies (credit @Pollyanna263)
That door decal is so appallingly wonky that I'm sure that's the last time we will see it. It's probably being scraped off as I type. It's reminiscent of the wonderful Ronni E. What ever happened to that delightfully amateur bit of stencilling?
Finally Soph displayed her ace culinary skills by making.....
Fruit in ice cubes.
Delicious.

MasterChef will be emailing any day now for those potentially Michelin star ideas.

B&M revealed a possible collab. Tone deaf Soph wore an LV belt worth +£400 to the photoshoot. There was much sm drama on Twitter and FB which clearly sent the intern running the B&M Twitter into a meltdown through Thursday afternoon.
And somehow we managed to get through 10 pages without any content as it was her scheduled day off on Thursday.

Stats are still slipping because #mrshinchisover

Usual bits:
Sopha/Bet/Sloth/Hunch - Mrs Hinch
Jimbob/Inch - Mr Hinch (Jamie)
Fiddle/Mad Ma - Sophies mum
FatDog - Henry (the dog)
Gepetto/Weeping Al - Sophies dad (worried about you Alan!)

Thread titles from pg 30, marked with thread suggestion, no swears and not too long please!
Wiki is pink button at the top. Thread 500 is a good read.
Report undeclared ads at www.asa.org.uk

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98
One.... finger🖕🏼
One thumb👍🏻
Keep lying
One finger🖕🏼
One thumb👍🏻
Keep lying
One finger🖕🏼
One thumb👍🏻
Keep lying
"Cos all you do is talk shite 💩

One finger🖕🏼
One thumb👍🏻
Ya Wobble ya head
Keep lying
One finger🖕🏼
One thumb👍🏻
Ya Wobble ya head
Keep lying
One finger🖕🏼
One thumb👍🏻
Ya Wobble ya head
Keep lying
You're not exactly bright 🤪

One finger🖕🏼
One thumb👍🏻
Ya Wobble ya head
And scratch your neck
Keep lying
One finger🖕🏼
One thumb👍🏻
Ya Wobble ya head
And scratch your neck
Keep lying
One finger🖕🏼
One thumb👍🏻
Ya Wobble ya head
And scratch ya neck
Keep lying
You Bragging, chavvy, gobshite!

.... and so on! 🤣🎶🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I went to the biggest B&M around my area today and it was unbearably hot, no regard for the customers, let alone the staff, the young girl who served us was beetroot red and said she had a headache, I went into my usual - keep hydrated spiel, ( I do bore family & friends with it!) . Suffice to say I have half written an email to their HO stating my anger at the way the staff are treated in this heat especially in lift of them fawning over a multi millionaire on social media . I’ll finish it tomorrow once I’ve taken a few sentences from here . Atb👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Sopha can’t go alone to SS Hen party because of her tend anxiety, so she’s taken Janine with her 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She really is a twat. I hope now Ronnie has miraculously started talking he says what the fuck is this you silly cunt

I'm not condoning kids swearing, but in this case I'm all for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
IMG_20220715_153522.jpg

I'm christening her interior style as National Trust castle, Georgian manor panelled, industrial cuntry rustic, chain restaurant, spaff the cash chic.

Inspired by Pinterest™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

msvilla12

I can’t take much more of her house fuckup renovation, it’s beyond funny at this point 😂😂😂😂

A boot room which isn’t allowed to be used which is a shrine to Hinch tat,
An animal mural which Ronni e still hates hasn‘t seen yet even though it was finished months ago,
A kitchen which has been designed so badly it has halved in size,
A conservatory orangerie with a log burner inexplicably positioned in a corner,
A bathroom designed so yon can poo and have a bath whilst reading an antique book at the same time,
A staircase where the ghosts enter, sponsored by Carpetright,
A dining area which is a cross between a Frankie and Benny’s booth and a waltzer, so impractical that once you sit down there’s no room to get back out again (although Fiddles can squeeze next to Father JimBob),
A playroom for a 3 year old and a 1 year old which will have no toys and no colour, but it does have a child friendly wooden pallet radiator cover full of splinters,
A pAnTr Y with a glass door which will be full of jus rol, mugshots and her kitchen range which will never see the light of day as it’s for display purposes only.
Slidiing doors. I have no words.

All that money she‘s managed to fleece the shoppers and this is the best she can come up with? Panelled walls, wood pallets everywhere, mushhhhhroommmm cuntry chic? What a pickle.

I can’t wait to see it when it’s finally finished in two years time. Should be featured on Grand Designs really. I expect Kevin McCloud will be in touch very soon, Soph. Enjoy the hen party tonight Xx

Edited to add the brick shhhliiippppps in every room! How the fuck have I forgotten the brick shhhllllippppps???? 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I’ve just had a massive rant with my mother about influencers and such like. I’m sick of seeing cunts getting free stuff when normal folk are on the bones of their arses.

I also get irrational rage from people who use the hinch hashtag and call putting their shopping away “restocking time” no you fucking melt, it’s called putting the shopping away. I had a right ding dong with someone on Twitter who unpacked her shopping into plastic fucking trays in her fridge that meant her meat wasn’t laid flat and could of leaked chicken fluids all over her fridge. Her response? “Well it hasn’t happened to Hinch” fuck my Mother Fucking life. I swear I lose brain cells every time I see anything related to that cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Please tell me I'm not the only one who found it amusing that Ronnie thought the Al pacas were sheep... twice.
Not amusing because he got it wrong, but funny that after her proclaiming he loves them and spends all that time with them that he didn't even recognise them.

Goes to show her bullshit. I'm surprised she kept that in!!

• Haha
Reactions: 59