Mrs Hinch #560 she lives in a house, not a very big farm, with a Pan Tr Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart genuinely hurts. Only excitement was for his in the night garden blanket 😭😭😭 she’s a vile cow and doesn’t deserve him. Imagine that little boy being taken to a shop and picking his own posters and bedding etc, she’s just so horrible, not a maternal bone in her body
I know😭I just felt like crying,it’s a wee sin😔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Genuinely curious. What’s wrong with a double bed? My kids all have double beds. They seem to have grown up fine 🤔
I just think it’s unnecessary. Just my own personal opinion but a single bed is for a singular person. Sure, when you’re an adult, get a bigger bed but a double swamps a three year old. I even was stopping over at a boyfriend’s and him at mine as a teen squashed up in a single bed. Absolutely no one had a double bed until they got a home of their own - but then I’m old! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 17
A ‘forever project’? Hinch, you do realise kids grow, right?

In a few short years he’s going to be over his ‘baby’ room and wanting something else. Something HE chose. And even if she says no to begin with, what about when he’s older and craving his own space?
I can imagine teenage Ron and his mates popping to B&Q for some paint and having a fab old time. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
10k spent on a mural but about 15 quid on ugly, novelty, cheap material bedding.

I am genuinely gobsmacked on the fact she spent 10k on a mural even if Ronnie is genuinely into the whole farm thing - which I doubt, it all seems too convenient with what she likes.

Thing is with kids I’ve noticed if they end up with a lot of stuff to do with a particular interest, when they grow tired of it they almost become embarrassed that they were into it and want it gone quick time. I give it 6-9 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Brings a whole new meaning to the old saying ‘we’re you born in a barn?’ duck sake she will be having a nativity play in that bedroom at Christmas with the bedding & animals on the wall!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
10k spent on a mural but about 15 quid on ugly, novelty, cheap material bedding.

I am genuinely gobsmacked on the fact she spent 10k on a mural even if Ronnie is genuinely into the whole farm thing - which I doubt, it all seems too convenient with what she likes.

Thing is with kids I’ve noticed if they end up with a lot of stuff to do with a particular interest, when they grow tired of it they almost become embarrassed that they were into it and want it gone quick time. I give it 6-9 months.
Those hideous duvet covers are less than a tenner on ebay. I can see why though, who in their right minds would want that in a bedroom. Only someone with zero taste

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm assuming the reason she's peddling the whole 'Len's too young for a mural, we don't know what he likes yet', is because as Ron gets older and wants change, she'll swap them over so Len will be subjected to the farm room and Ron can go in Len's room which can be easily changed...just a thought...and I'll wait for my bingo in a few years 🤣

Edit to add, just noticed I've gone from active member to well known member and I just don't know how this has happened to little old me 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was a huge fan of Adrian Mole as a teen one diary entry was that he had Noddy wallpaper & at 14/15 he was totally embarrassed so got black paint & started painting it, this is gonna be Ronnie in 10 yrs time painting his room because he is embarrassed of the farmyard that’s on his walls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just think it’s unnecessary. Just my own personal opinion but a single bed is for a singular person. Sure, when you’re an adult, get a bigger bed but a double swamps a three year old. I even was stopping over at a boyfriend’s and him at mine as a teen squashed up in a single bed. Absolutely no one had a double bed until they got a home of their own - but then I’m old! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree. I had a single bed growing up. But as soon as I moved out got a double. It's all personal preference

• Wow
Reactions: 7
One.... finger🖕🏼
One thumb👍🏻
Keep lying
One finger🖕🏼
One thumb👍🏻
Keep lying
One finger🖕🏼
One thumb👍🏻
Keep lying
"Cos all you do is talk shite 💩

One finger🖕🏼
One thumb👍🏻
Ya Wobble ya head
Keep lying
One finger🖕🏼
One thumb👍🏻
Ya Wobble ya head
Keep lying
One finger🖕🏼
One thumb👍🏻
Ya Wobble ya head
Keep lying
You're not exactly bright 🤪

One finger🖕🏼
One thumb👍🏻
Ya Wobble ya head
And scratch your neck
Keep lying
One finger🖕🏼
One thumb👍🏻
Ya Wobble ya head
And scratch your neck
Keep lying
One finger🖕🏼
One thumb👍🏻
Ya Wobble ya head
And scratch ya neck
Keep lying
You Bragging, chavvy, gobshite!

.... and so on! 🤣🎶🎵
I really want to sing this with my Nursery class now!! 🤣🤣 Love it!! ❤
#MrsHinchIsOver

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Those hideous duvet covers are less than a tenner on ebay. I can see why though, who in their right minds would want that in a bedroom. Only someone with zero taste
They are the sort of thing you find on IWOOT and laddish novelty shops that sell arse/face flannels and fart spray. Cheap, quirky tit you would buy someone for a secret Santa as some sort of joke reference which is only really designed to be used once, if ever at all. You can also buy ones in the style of flattened card board boxes if you wish to feel homeless.

Reactions: 16
The mural is lovely, but I just think about Ronnie and a couple of pens/crayons… it’s game over. I don’t think I could relax 😂
Or he’ll get the matches from the film room that are within reach and be like his mummaz and be a fire starter 😅

So according to her highlights, work in Ron's room started 22 weeks ago 😯 I cannot for the life of me understand why everything is taking so long for them to move in! Look what she said at the bottom 🙈🙊 she doesn't know what Len will be into so she's going to wait till he's he's little older like Ron 🤦‍♀️ Ron was 2 when that room was getting painted. I don't have kids but I've 3 nephews, who are always chopping and changing what they're in to. I went through a phase of the lion King, dolphins, casper the ghost and forver friends, all in the space of about 5 years. Now I'm totally obsessed with hedgehogs 🙈 I do love animal paintings and I think the artist done a fantastic job but it's just not a little boys room 😔 that bedding is giving me an itch 🤮 it's hideous 🤢
I honestly think it’ll end up as she says in that post as her or Jamie’s room as neither of the boys will be into it. Heaven forbid they have a room to their taste x

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.