Mrs Hinch #560 she lives in a house, not a very big farm, with a Pan Tr Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again, shame on you Soph. Ronnie doesn't know his image is all over social media. He is like your little puppet. I hope he has a big trust fund for all the money he is making on your behalf?????

This is what annoys me the most about these mums pimping out their kids. Tough luck if you're a private introvert because everyone knows your business and intimate details about you growing up

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t remember the bathroom reveal but where is the ugly plastic steps and toddler toilet seat that’s I am sure all of us toddler parents have or is everything for show and nothing is actually useable?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A beautiful little boy R is 💙 I actually do love the mural 💙 it’s amazing BUT where are the wardrobes , chest of drawers storage . One big bed & a tend market toy in corner of the room . It’s so sparse the bedding is actually disgusting spoils the whole look of the room . I know the kiddos are getting a play room but few More toys wouldn’t go a miss just to bring more of his lil personality into the room

Reactions: 13
Yet another special and personal moment plastered all over the internet. Well done mummazzzz!!!
That's what gets me the most nothing is sacred and private. I honestly feel I know more about some Instagram kids than I do friends kids

Reactions: 16
I can’t remember the bathroom reveal but where is the ugly plastic steps and toddler toilet seat that’s I am sure all of us toddler parents have or is everything for show and nothing is actually useable?
Don't be silly Ronnie had a low sink made specially by weeping Al😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine Being ron at 16, inviting his girlfriend over to chill in his bed of hay and spend the day talking about the different animals on his farm mural.. 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The poor kid was more excited with the only thing in the room that had a character on - a little blanket.

That room is all aesthetics. I quite like the market and truck but where’s everything else? My son is the same age as Ronnie and has a trunk of every little figure going from animals, bugs, cars, people and fantasy creatures like dragons and unicorns. And is at the stage where he gets them into character, gives them little voices and plays with them and can be left to it without me coptering about shrieking every word he has said… I’ve noticed Ronnies play is so structured and all his toys more for aesthetics he doesn’t get the opportunity to have that sort of play. A random trunk of mismatched animals, figures and die cast cars just won’t fit her little dream.

My son loves sea creatures more than anything else but I’ve never even thought of doing him a theme room because he will be into something else in a few months. I really hope Ronnie ends up passionate about something that wont fit her aesthetics like Spider-Man or some tit.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She’s put the reveal on Facebook too, must be trying to up her engagement. There’s nothing else on the page but didn’t she delete it all in a strop before?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A double bed? Also this upsets me so much. This is not a child’s room. This is her aesthetic. Nothing at all to do with what that child likes. It’s heartbreaking. 😔
Genuinely curious. What’s wrong with a double bed? My kids all have double beds. They seem to have grown up fine 🤔

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.