Mrs Hinch #560 she lives in a house, not a very big farm, with a Pan Tr Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie is such a sweetie... but no way was that the first time he's seen it/been in there 🙄
He's simply her performing puppet🤦🏼‍♀️ had to react and act in a way that fits with the "Perfect World of Mrs Hinch" narrative 🙄
Where are all his other toys?? 🤷🏼‍♀️ is it a case of only FARM related toys are allowed in Ronnie's FARM bedroom?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Normally on Swallowmans thread, but thought I’d pop on here for a change of scenery 👋🏼 Has she moved into the Manor yet? And have them llamas ate Henry yet? He looks like a hay bale 🌾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
#mrshinchisover

🤭🫢
On the days does it mean the ones she’s lost or does it also include the ones bought. For example if she bought 2000 followers and lost 2500 it would show as -500? She could actually be losing more daily if that’s the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That poor kid ‘look Ron heres your new bedroom…. No don’t get too comfy we don’t actually live here! Back to our other house now to bed’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That poor kid ‘look Ron heres your new bedroom…. No don’t get too comfy we don’t actually live here! Back to our other house now to bed’
Exactly, that poor boys head will be .........maybe he'll need The Priory when he's older. Hinch you're a witch

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion:What needles me most about Ron's new bed is how would you find one?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ronni e might like farms now, but what happens in a few months if he's obsessed with dinosaurs? Or paw patrol? Or creepy crawlies? Or peppa pig? They go through intense phases at that age where they're suddenly infatuated with a random thing that THEY have chosen.

The room is just scary and cruel. You can't force a child to like something and this is going to backfire spectacularly... the artist is SO talented but I wouldn't want to sleep in the same room as this fucker 😵
Screenshot_20220716-205328_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Ronni e might like farms now, but what happens in a few months if he's obsessed with dinosaurs? Or paw patrol? Or creepy crawlies? Or peppa pig? They go through intense phases at that age where they're suddenly infatuated with a random thing that THEY have chosen.

The room is just scary and cruel. You can't force a child to like something and this is going to backfire spectacularly... the artist is SO talented but I wouldn't want to sleep in the same room as this fucker 😵
View attachment 1422499
Exactly, Hinch you imbecile🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm trying to be nice about Ron's bed.
OK,forget the monstrous duvet cover etc I sort of get a larger bed incase he needs comforting by one of his parents inch but then again a 4ft would have sufficed.
I'd go for an Austrian double if the boys were sharing
Ie:separate mattresses and two single duvets.
I don't like the idea of him getting tangled up in that double quilt.😟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Finally poor Ronnie gets to see his monstrosity of a room. He may like it now. I’m guessing when he wakes up at 2am that walll will look pretty scary. When will she stop putting her kids in clothing with their names on ? Is it because she is so thick she needs it to remember who they are 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.