Mrs Hinch #560 she lives in a house, not a very big farm, with a Pan Tr Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So according to her highlights, work in Ron's room started 22 weeks ago 😯 I cannot for the life of me understand why everything is taking so long for them to move in! Look what she said at the bottom 🙈🙊 she doesn't know what Len will be into so she's going to wait till he's he's little older like Ron 🤦‍♀️ Ron was 2 when that room was getting painted. I don't have kids but I've 3 nephews, who are always chopping and changing what they're in to. I went through a phase of the lion King, dolphins, casper the ghost and forver friends, all in the space of about 5 years. Now I'm totally obsessed with hedgehogs 🙈 I do love animal paintings and I think the artist done a fantastic job but it's just not a little boys room 😔 that bedding is giving me an itch 🤮 it's hideous 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 25
So I love ronnies room although I think it should’ve been the design for the playroom …. But thy bedding is bloody awfull

Reactions: 21
Omg ghuyyysssh!!! I’m now a well-known member! I just couldn’t have done it without all my Rachers behind me from day one! I am so so #blessed to have you all behind me and I love you all to the moon and back!

PS check out my new range at Shitco ghuysssh, new products include:

- Beige toilet roll - Hinch yer hole!
- Fridge organisers in all neutral tonesssssh to compliment ANY decor
- Size 5 shoehorn made by my daddy in his workssssshop
- Dishhhhplay books for your toilet

To celebrate my new range I am doing a giveaway ghuysshhh!! Spend just £2k on my range, tag me and be in with a chance of winning a Like on your post from me!! ME!!!

#blessed #racharmy #letsgoghuyshhhh #atvhopethathelpsifimhonessshht 🙈
Ohhhh where do I swipe up? #tattlerssupportingtattlers

Reactions: 8
Did she tag the mural guy in the final reveal, poor bloke’s been waiting months to show his work.
So poor Ron is shown his new room but is then carted back off to his old room in Greyskull, that won’t confuse him much 🙄

Reactions: 15
I can't imagine Sopha showing off Ronnie's room in 10-12 years time when it's full of teenage crap, dirty magazines and smelly boxers strewn all over the floor. 🤔😜 Then again, she will be unheard of well before then and will have dropped in to obscurity.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What in the name of Old bleeping Macdonald have I just seen??? What the hell is that bedding about?!

Have a day off Sophie for fucks sake you mad mare 🤦🏼‍♀️
I hope you can take one yrself Pops❤
Little chance I suspect xxx
Imagine if Sophie had to deal with a fraction of what others have to on a daily basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's so bare. A bed, two side tables, a trailer with 5 books in it and a couple of pallets. I'm so sad for him, kids rooms should be brimming with toys and books. Even just a teepee to read in or something would be a start. It's weird and unsettling.
She has a teepee for him to read in, she bought it for that purpose. Yet it’s disappeared along with every other tradition she has. Now it’s been mentioned here, it’ll appear again in the playroom…

Reactions: 22
Anyone remember mural guys insta, see if he's been allowed now to show on his account

Reactions: 10
I love how Ronnie loves his alpacas so much that he ran toward them in the mural and said ‘sheep’

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.