Mrs Hinch #558 we can't smell your kitchen Sophie, but we can smell the bull....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope the builders have seen her on the gram slagging them off at the ‘tea station’ duck sake they aren’t there to clean up every time they use a cup or spoon, I make mess sometimes when I make a brew I don’t think to record it for the gram, she really is a twit, when I’ve had builders in I’ve made them drinks, left biscuits out then left them the duck alone I’ve never harassed them either like she does, personally I want the job done & my home back not prance around telling them how ‘cute’ they are & getting myself involved in their job!

Reactions: 28
Evening you nusty trolls. Haven’t been around as on Friday night my wonderful loyal collie, my friend and companion for 16 and a half years had to be put down. She only got sick on the Thursday. Bloody cancer. I’m lost, can’t stop crying. Not gonna lie, had also cost me over £1000. Which we can’t afford. Not that I mind. But then here she is. ‘Oh my downstairs toilet is too small’. duck OFF YOU CREATURE. Some folk haven’t got a thousands toilets. Or even 2. Some haven’t even got a house and are sharing it in a hostel. Cannot be doing with her
So sorry for your loss 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hen do must have been rather tit then? Not a sniff of anything about how wonderfully gushy and girly it was? Normally she's frothing at the gash and wading in with her size 10s and getting all involved and making it all about her. The silence is highly unusual.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love the post asking if other people find hinch less relatable in the hinch group on Facebook 😬😬😬

Comments turned off already!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
it’s thread #113. I was sure there was a video of them all marching out in a line carrying half empty shite and used jar candles etc but I can’t find the video. Only looked quickly though. This was the best I found

They never leave my house without hinching stuff 🤣thank you for finding that! Made my Sunday evening

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Evening you nusty trolls. Haven’t been around as on Friday night my wonderful loyal collie, my friend and companion for 16 and a half years had to be put down. She only got sick on the Thursday. Bloody cancer. I’m lost, can’t stop crying. Not gonna lie, had also cost me over £1000. Which we can’t afford. Not that I mind. But then here she is. ‘Oh my downstairs toilet is too small’. duck OFF YOU CREATURE. Some folk haven’t got a thousands toilets. Or even 2. Some haven’t even got a house and are sharing it in a hostel. Cannot be doing with her
I really don't know what to say to make things better. No words can.
Pets are truly a massive part of our lives and are a family member and mean the whole world to us. So so sorry, sending lots of much needed hugs right now.

Hinch still manages to make everyone feel that bit more tit as the days and weeks go on. She can spunk money on useless crap that isn't needed, yet the vast majority of the population are struggling day to day. She needs a reality check. Massively.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not before I got all the screenshots.
Love how comments were turned off. No one is allowed any opinion on her unless they are kissing her arse. How sad. Side note,I’ve forgotten her name but she’s started following that Lauren who lost her baby. She didn’t follow her before today.
I’d be mortified going on like that

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I wonder if any of her sheep have even questioned why she never pops up with comments or posts on the groups no longer? Have they even sussed she slyly and quietly deleted her personal Sophie Rose Hinchliffe Facebook account? If I was a fan I certainly would be asking where she is. I mean, most of these groups are in honour of her and she was part of them after all. She started off on some of the home diy groups begging for followers in the very early days. So contrived.

Reactions: 19
Hot tub installation? 😉😉

How sad there’s not a kids toy in sight? All that big lawn & no sign of kids.
The hot tub questions were her testing the water, course there is one already there. Give it 2 weeks until she reveals. The bouncy castle and Ron's digger are just 2 of the many toys that she’s shown only once, they would be perfect for that huge space. That's the WW play space though, can't fill it full of the boys toys.

Reactions: 26
I know it’s personal choice but I’m confused by her painted wood panelling in every bathroom. Are tiles now out of fashion? I don’t understand why you would have wood that’s going to need painting when tiles are pretty much maintenance free….. 🫤
Sophie believes wood & brick look = farm house so she ran with it In every room

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I read this early, and not surprised someone has finally said something, and there all pretty decent comments no one was being nasty or actually sticking up for, she is no longer relatable to her hardcore fans, I am no fan of hers to be honest she made money of these followers, and just tossed them aside like there nothing, she has no use for them anymore, I don’t even know who she is trying to target now, if she was chocolate she would eat herself x

My personal opinion is Stacey Solomon could literally pick up the cleaning side and run with it, the thing is with her everyone knows she has money from her work, so their pretty acceptable of her house and pool and would expect it, I follow Tamara Eccelstone obviously I know she is very wealthy and her lifestyle is unattainable, but you understand from the start, problem
Is with Hinch she has got wealthy and has completely changed her attitude and her content, I not intrested in her pretend farm or her renovation, because she just throwing cash about, we’re I think Stacey has gone about it in maybe a sneaky way doing some of it herself so her follows think she is not spending vast amounts x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Love the post asking if other people find hinch less relatable in the hinch group on Facebook 😬😬😬

Comments turned off already!!!!
Haven’t seen any comments defending her either, which begs the question how is she gaining followers? I smell a bot…

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My pantry/Monica cupboard is twice the size of hers and I live in a council flat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.