Mrs Hinch #558 we can't smell your kitchen Sophie, but we can smell the bull....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening you nusty trolls. Haven’t been around as on Friday night my wonderful loyal collie, my friend and companion for 16 and a half years had to be put down. She only got sick on the Thursday. Bloody cancer. I’m lost, can’t stop crying. Not gonna lie, had also cost me over £1000. Which we can’t afford. Not that I mind. But then here she is. ‘Oh my downstairs toilet is too small’. duck OFF YOU CREATURE. Some folk haven’t got a thousands toilets. Or even 2. Some haven’t even got a house and are sharing it in a hostel. Cannot be doing with her
I am so sorry to hear about your dog, our pets are the most loyal and loving companions. That's so sudden poor love. I am thinking of you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Evening you nusty trolls. Haven’t been around as on Friday night my wonderful loyal collie, my friend and companion for 16 and a half years had to be put down. She only got sick on the Thursday. Bloody cancer. I’m lost, can’t stop crying. Not gonna lie, had also cost me over £1000. Which we can’t afford. Not that I mind. But then here she is. ‘Oh my downstairs toilet is too small’. duck OFF YOU CREATURE. Some folk haven’t got a thousands toilets. Or even 2. Some haven’t even got a house and are sharing it in a hostel. Cannot be doing with her
Oh I'm so so sorry for your loss. I'd delete my photos above but I can't edit. She literally is the vilest of people and no idea how everyday people struggle. Sending you lots of love though

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So sorry for your loss. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ummm 🤔 4-5 nights abroad with your bestie or a night in a hotel down the road I know what one I would choose especially if money was no issue.
I don’t think the cousins hen was changed to fit Soph’s narrative but I very much doubt soph had committed to going until AFTER she found out that she was not invited to Stacey’s. I’m sure she would have had no issues in drop her cousin if she had actually been invited and if we are to believe the story of how close they are anyone would have forgiven her for going to Stacey’s hen and not the cousins. She could simply say she is my best friend she was there for me after Ron was born when none of you non famous people understood what I was going through so sorry distant cousin I never talk about or mention as your not famous enough but I have chosen Stacey’s hen over yours.

Reactions: 21
Her farm house is the same as her content. Boring and repetitive

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So sorry for the loss of your beautiful dog, sending lots of love your way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Its embarsssing how she has no mates at all
What happened to that group of mates? "The Kids" am sure she used to have them round for girly nights.
Didn't she once send them all home with some gifts? Half used Zoflora etc.
Apologies hens if I've totally made that up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I’m so so sorry. Heartbreaking. Sending you all the love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What happened to that group of mates? "The Kids" am sure she used to have them round for girly nights.
She absolutely did do this. They all walked out of her house in a line holding a cleaning product 🤣 probably why we’ve never seen them again 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Nope, you're right - she'd send them home with "goody bags" consisting of tit she didn't need as she's accumulated an endless supply of cleaning products thanks to being sent everything and hardly using anything as she's only a cleaner in name. 🤬 The selfish, greedy witch should have had a clear out and given most of it away, especially during the height of the pandemic where people would have been most grateful. 😑

She absolutely did do this. They all walked out of her house in a line holding a cleaning product 🤣 probably why we’ve never seen them again 🤣
I was just thinking about that when I commented, sad bunch! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I seem to remember they weren't even full bottles though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nope, you're right - she'd send them home with "goody bags" consisting of tit she didn't need as she's accumulated an endless supply of cleaning products thanks to being sent everything and hardly using anything as she's only a cleaner in name. 🤬 The selfish, greedy witch should have had a clear out and given most of it away, especially during the height of the pandemic where people would have been most grateful. 😑

I was just thinking about that when I commented, sad bunch! 😂
See guuuyzzz...I do give back 🤣 her ‘kids’ looked so bloody awkward and embarrassed. ‘Mate we only came over for a girly night’ ‘I’m sorry you want us to what?’ Probably the best set up Instagram story she’s ever done

• Haha
Genuine question… will her money last forever? Or will there come a time when she has to sell that huge house to make ends meet…

I don’t wish bad fortune on anyone but to see her crash down to earth and get a taste of reality would be great. She is tasteless, tone deaf to the world right now and so braggy it’s unreal 😠

Reactions: 15
I wish I knew so I could revisit 😂 it was quite early on if I remember rightly
I remember this. Wasn't it after she invited the friends for a take away and she gave them gift bags of her surplus gifted cleaning products! 🤣
I would be surprised if she's got any genuine friends left and who could blame them if they have turned their backs on Slopha, especially after the constant bragging.

• Haha
Isn’t she just vile?
The constant bragging, who cares how big your shitter is,,, all your going to do in it is pish and tit!
Who would want to spend any time in it, the colour is like puke 🤢
She might have money but by fek she has no taste!
Oh and I’m sure all builders use cups and saucers at the tea station 🤣🤣🤣 absolute plank!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.