Mrs Hinch #558 we can't smell your kitchen Sophie, but we can smell the bull....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I smell 💩 and not Lennies! You don't have to sign for parcels and no1 delivers at 5:20am!

Reactions: 26
How the feck has Henry gotten into the bins, hasn't she got those wheelie bin cover things ? . Even if Jamie didn't close those properly
As if the fat duck could even get up that high. Also, kebabs usually come with onions, which are poisonous to dogs, so I’d be keeping an eye on him if I were her (saying that the tall tale is actually true)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I noticed all the posts about her not being relateable on MHMMDI have disappeared. But she hasn’t read anything about herself since Jesus was a bairn.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s so blatant using the word SHOP with that AD i wouldn’t buy them simply due to the fact she’s associated with them. Rubbish anyway by the look of that baking tray. Also her glass table was clean she’s living in a daydream if she’s thinks that’s advertising
Edit to add
She sure as hell didn’t have to sign for 2 uselsss sponges this morning and I agree delivery drivers do NOT ask for signatures any more since 2020.

Reactions: 18
They are but auri Katerina shows them off much better in her ads, she actually cleans
I'm sorry cannot relate, have no interest in cleaning accounts or those who profit from cleaning tat. I'm only here for the bants, the trekkers, laughs and @Wize Owl actual videos of the Hunches of NotaFarm oiiiii oiiiiiiiiiii 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As if the fat duck could even get up that high. Also, kebabs usually come with onions, which are poisonous to dogs, so I’d be keeping an eye on him if I were her (saying that the tall tale is actually true)
Exactly there's no fuking way in this world that chicken strip got in there its total bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Waiting to see her wipe her tired face with a nappy, oh wait, she’s done that, again just bullshit to be relatable…
Oh that was so disgusting and just baffling even though she thought it was funny and made her relatable.
Also Jamie playing keepy upon with the dirty nappy and then it bust all over the stairs that she cleaned up.
they are both disgusting

Au
They are but auri Katerina shows them off much better in her ads, she actually cleans
Auri is sponsored by them and tbf, she’s is a damn good cleaner. The places she’s cleans (for free) are awful and she does an amazing job. I’m surprised she doesn’t have more followers but then maybe she’s more interested in helping people rather then buying bots.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh that was so disgusting and just baffling even though she thought it was funny and made her relatable.
Also Jamie playing keepy upon with the dirty nappy and then it bust all over the stairs that she cleaned up.
they are both disgusting

Au

Auri is sponsored by them and tbf, she’s is a damn good cleaner. The places she’s cleans (for free) are awful and she does an amazing job. I’m surprised she doesn’t have more followers but then maybe she’s more interested in helping people rather then buying bots.
She travelled to America courtesy of them. I wondered where Sofa’s invite was. 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.