Mrs Hinch #113 Think she’s an interior designer…her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hole can't even be used for its intended purpose. Basically she's built an indoor window. She's blocked her hole with that sideboard and ornaments so no on can stand at it. She'd be better installing a few beer pumps at it and yelling "get outta my pub"
source.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she first became instafamous she said she’d never change and didn’t want her house to change. Roll on 12 months they’ve both quit work, changed a brand new kitchen (twice), extended it, stopped cleaning and got herself a new famous friend to name just a few. You never see trace anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hi Soph 👋 thanks for answering a few questions for us whilst doing your make up!! Just wondering if you could clarify as to why all of a sudden you have started doing make up stories?? Are you bringing your own brand of make up out? Thought you didn't know much about make up? Oh and why use that bleeping filter coz it just makes no sense!! Think that's all for now!! All the bleeping best 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The duck was she putting the nuts and crisps in? Bloody egg cups?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My god does she drone on. Someone asked how tall she is, takes her about 30 seconds just to say “5 foot 10” and then gives a whole spill about how insecure it made her. I hate people who can’t just give a straight answer and just talk for the sake of it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well that Q&A was a load of bollocks
"We saved so hard we were skint when we moved in"
I find that hard to believe. Especially when not long after she had a huge wedding and a honeymoon to Maldives planned. Some of those things are a once in a lifetime event and she managed to fit it all in the space of what, 2 years? I doubt she's ever been skint in her life

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Grinch has commented on Rosie Ramsey’s insta post. She’s gonna be sending more people here again lol. It’s funny that loads of insta huns are crying about tattle when they only have a thread or two themselves at the most. Radio silence for the one whose filled 113 😂😂😂
Do I win hinch bingo? Now talking on her stories about how she deals with online trolls 😂 tattle puppet masters strike again!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If the trolls, and I assume she means Tattle, bother her so much, and if we are so wrong in what we say, why doesn't she address it. Why doesn't she say, you have said this about me xyz and I can categorically say this is not true and here is the proof. Or why doesn't she admit there were a few practices she promoted that she since learnt weren't that beneficial or actually safe so she now recommends you replace doing it with xyz. Or admit that she earns handsomely (excuse the pun) from this new career as an Influencer. Why does she only show perfection? Speak about why she doesn't actually give a tit about the environment. Acknowledge that she is promoting excessive spending (often beyond people's means) and hoarding. Explain how anything negative, even just constructive criticism gets deleted from her posts. Why doesn't she do lives? Why doesn't she do giveaways? I could go on and on and on.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She doesn’t deals with them......ermm has she forgotten that she plastered that lassies name to her sheep’s all because she said her boy has got a big head and while she was out enjoying her piece full walk and free lunch from her sheep’s her sheep’s then sent death threats to that poor lassie over saying her boys got a Big head 🤬🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 23
My OH fucked her book in the bin at B&M 🤣

Boomeranged specially for the Grinch 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd say she is over 5ft 10. I'm that height and I don't look that tall next to normal height people. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
When you try to be posh now that you’re competing with Laura’s big kitchen but end up just sounding like a twit.
“Day bed” it’s a bloody dog basket
can u imagine the lovely odour of dog whilst your in the kitchen 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
When you try to be posh now that you’re competing with Laura’s big kitchen but end up just sounding like a twit.
“Day bed” it’s a bloody dog basket
That’s really not practical. Imagine dropping a piece of fruit in the dog basket! Wouldn’t want to rinse that and eat it!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.