Mrs Hinch #558 we can't smell your kitchen Sophie, but we can smell the bull....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question… will her money last forever? Or will there come a time when she has to sell that huge house to make ends meet…
I think whatever she shows us is either free or heavily discounted. Obviously she paid over the odds for her house but I don’t think she’s paid much for anything in it. Anything she couldn’t get #gifted or discounted, she made her dad make

Reactions: 16
I remember this. Wasn't it after she invited the friends for a take away and she gave them gift bags of her surplus gifted cleaning products! 🤣
I would be surprised if she's got any genuine friends left and who could blame them if they have turned their backs on Slopha, especially after the constant bragging.
Yes! I’m sure it was when she was frequently visiting her ‘narnia’ in the garage 🤣 honestly I struggled to write that. It was quite early on wasn’t it? It was like that get together was purely for Instagram. See trolls, I do have friends and I give them presents when they come round 😂

Reactions: 12
Genuine question… will her money last forever? Or will there come a time when she has to sell that huge house to make ends meet…
The problem is a lot of the big ticket things she has or has had done have been freebies from companies hoping to cash in on the Hinch army effect so I don’t think she has had to dip to much into her millions! The issue may come in a few years when she is no longer relevant/Instagram has had its day or (we can only hope) influencers have been exposed for what they truly are! When this time come she will have to start spending her own money to keep up her lifestyle and with nothing coming in as they will be both not working and a lot going out 3-4million can be spent quite quickly!!

Reactions: 15
Evening you nusty trolls. Haven’t been around as on Friday night my wonderful loyal collie, my friend and companion for 16 and a half years had to be put down. She only got sick on the Thursday. Bloody cancer. I’m lost, can’t stop crying. Not gonna lie, had also cost me over £1000. Which we can’t afford. Not that I mind. But then here she is. ‘Oh my downstairs toilet is too small’. duck OFF YOU CREATURE. Some folk haven’t got a thousands toilets. Or even 2. Some haven’t even got a house and are sharing it in a hostel. Cannot be doing with her
Oh my gosh I’m so very sorry. We have a collie who is 12 I can’t imagine how you’re feeling. They are one of the best dogs. Hope you are ok😢 I’m sure she had a wonderful life with you. I dont think I’ve come across a dog that old ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Evening you nusty trolls. Haven’t been around as on Friday night my wonderful loyal collie, my friend and companion for 16 and a half years had to be put down. She only got sick on the Thursday. Bloody cancer. I’m lost, can’t stop crying. Not gonna lie, had also cost me over £1000. Which we can’t afford. Not that I mind. But then here she is. ‘Oh my downstairs toilet is too small’. duck OFF YOU CREATURE. Some folk haven’t got a thousands toilets. Or even 2. Some haven’t even got a house and are sharing it in a hostel. Cannot be doing with her
I’m so very sorry for your loss xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg it hurts doesn't it?💔🌈
We're all here for you Monkey xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm so sorry, can't even imagine.
Heartbreaking 💔 x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Plz what thread is this 🤣🤣
it’s thread #113. I was sure there was a video of them all marching out in a line carrying half empty shite and used jar candles etc but I can’t find the video. Only looked quickly though. This was the best I found

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The builders tea station? What the duck is one of them then, hunnnnnny 🙄 Why does everything have to have a ridiculous name attached to it...... it’s just a table.

I have builders in next week so I’m going to set up something like this for them.....
(I’m not really, they’ll get builders tea on a tray, they won’t get any if I so much as hear one “Oi Oi” 😂)

View attachment 1406282
What a twit. What’s the point? Tell you what I laid out for my workmen a while back Sopha, packets of biscuits, sausage rolls and cake with a tray outside and constant asking of “another cuppa lads?” That’s what they appreciate. Oh, and I was working constantly at the time from home, not a lazy, feckless sort like you, who could also be asking them instead of laying out tea at the Ritz! She’ll be playing post office next!

Reactions: 14
I’d much rather have SS gorgeous pool then a crappy hot tub that’ll be used once in a while. She’ll want the Pool Guy to come over for free to put it together.

EDT :100% it’s already there. She’s so predictable. Wonder if it’ll be in the gated Crem area - it’s the only space That she hasn’t destroyed yet
Wonder what she is hiding down here, seems she didn't want to show something, the way she quickly shot the camera down to floor.
Screenshot_20220710-210030_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 11
‘It’s fairly small’ but also not much smaller than some peoples bathrooms 🙄
I know it’s personal choice but I’m confused by her painted wood panelling in every bathroom. Are tiles now out of fashion? I don’t understand why you would have wood that’s going to need painting when tiles are pretty much maintenance free….. 🫤

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.