Mrs Hinch #558 we can't smell your kitchen Sophie, but we can smell the bull....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See guuuyzzz...I do give back šŸ¤£ her ā€˜kidsā€™ looked so bloody awkward and embarrassed. ā€˜Mate we only came over for a girly nightā€™ ā€˜Iā€™m sorry you want us to what?ā€™ Probably the best set up Instagram story sheā€™s ever done
I think thatā€™s the last time we saw them

View attachment 1407057Lots of comments agreeing with her and not a single mention of ā€œTROLZZZZā€
That thread could have gone for ages!! Comments have been turned off šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Loving the post on the fan page , people are definitely seeing her for what she is now šŸ«£šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1407057Lots of comments agreeing with her and not a single mention of ā€œTROLZZZZā€
These sound like her fans who still have some intellect. There are still the other ones who can barely string a sentence together that would buy her boxed up tit.

These comments are right though: who is she influencing now? The average U.K.wage is about 30K, call me dumb but I doubt the 3 million real followers she has are top earners. Certainly not people who can afford to keep 3 alpacas in their garden and have a resin drive way.

Sheā€™s rich so possibility sheā€™s got a good financial advisor thatā€™s warned her about losing appeal though I am not hopeful going by her other choices (I.e the aesthetics work, why still use this person when they are clearly tit? Lip filler in your philtrum isnā€™t it hun)

You mean, he woke YOU up at 6am which is probably when you should be walking him in this weather. Also, havenā€™t you got young kids? My lot were always up this early at that age. Sheā€™s making it sound like the middle of the night. Moronā€¦
D07CEB38-F499-4676-B5FE-DA4F7A8EB120.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh duck off with the teeefs at this hour of the day Sopha! Why does everything have to be a weird name instead of its proper name. It'd be quicker to write teeth. Dope.

• Haha
Oh duck off with the teeefs at this hour of the day Sopha! Why does everything have to be a weird name instead of its proper name. It'd be quicker to write teeth. Dope.
She should drop the teefs, handsomes, floofs and start speaking properly for Ron too. Sheā€™s so annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You mean, he woke YOU up at 6am which is probably when you should be walking him in this weather. Also, havenā€™t you got young kids? My lot were always up this early at that age. Sheā€™s making it sound like the middle of the night. Moronā€¦
View attachment 1407812
Aww didummmz Mummaz and Inch got disturbed early - it's not like they have a busy schedule & have to travel to actual work. Teefs, Floofs... ffs what an absolute melt!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Evening you nusty trolls. Havenā€™t been around as on Friday night my wonderful loyal collie, my friend and companion for 16 and a half years had to be put down. She only got sick on the Thursday. Bloody cancer. Iā€™m lost, canā€™t stop crying. Not gonna lie, had also cost me over Ā£1000. Which we canā€™t afford. Not that I mind. But then here she is. ā€˜Oh my downstairs toilet is too smallā€™. duck OFF YOU CREATURE. Some folk havenā€™t got a thousands toilets. Or even 2. Some havenā€™t even got a house and are sharing it in a hostel. Cannot be doing with her
I'm so sorry for your loss, heartbreaking to lose a beloved pet. šŸ’”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I saw this too, and not one comment disagreed with the OP, very telling:unsure:
These sound like her fans who still have some intellect. There are still the other ones who can barely string a sentence together that would buy her boxed up tit.

These comments are right though: who is she influencing now? The average U.K.wage is about 30K, call me dumb but I doubt the 3 million real followers she has are top earners. Certainly not people who can afford to keep 3 alpacas in their garden and have a resin drive way.

Sheā€™s rich so possibility sheā€™s got a good financial advisor thatā€™s warned her about losing appeal though I am not hopeful going by her other choices (I.e the aesthetics work, why still use this person when they are clearly tit? Lip filler in your philtrum isnā€™t it hun)
She probably has an advisor. Iā€™d suggest she ignores them. Her approach is more throw tit at the wall and see what sticks. I doubt she has 3.5m followers.

Reactions: 13
Bloody hell we were out walking our dogs at 6 this morning because itā€™s too hot later!
Ooops I forgot - Henry doesnā€™t get a walk šŸ˜¢

Hot tub installation? šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

How sad thereā€™s not a kids toy in sight? All that big lawn & no sign of kids.
It freaks me out. Thereā€™s never any sign of kids!

The other day inches stories were completely silent in the background

& then this morning sheā€™s talking about the DOG waking her up at ten to six!!! šŸ˜‚
Where are the children? Arnt they waking you up??

That is one weird household. I donā€™t buy the whole we only see short clips, because why would you choose to show that you barely bring up your kids?

Even the games she sets up for them, it all screams I donā€™t look after my kids very much

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Henry has more brains than those 2 grifters. He knows that he needs to get outside now for his morning šŸ’© because the plastic grass will be way too hot later. šŸ„ŗ

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Bloody hell we were out walking our dogs at 6 this morning because itā€™s too hot later!
Ooops I forgot - Henry doesnā€™t get a walk šŸ˜¢
No but I'm sure we'll see a clip of him running about the grounds later today, when it's far too hot for dogs to be doing that, just so she can prove a point.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.