Mrs Hinch #558 we can't smell your kitchen Sophie, but we can smell the bull....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not know that apples start small and grow on the tree? She’s such a dimwit!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That’s not a small downstairs toilet 🙄
Why does she filter her pictures so much and make everything so yellow looking

Reactions: 13
Our downstairs toilet is very small. You thick c*nt. you’re moaning about an additional toilet in your huge stupidly expensive house while the rest of us are cancelling direct debits and falling behind on rent to keep our heads above water and feed our kids 😠
Exactly, im happy for most peoples success but not hers, for the fact it’s all been planned out from the start. and she does not give two shiny shites about anyones situation but her own, I know she can’t solve the problems we are in the moment but have a bit of compassion ffs, seen as most of the people struggling at the moment have lined her pockets! Makes me sick. Small bathroom my arse.

Reactions: 21
Takes reading tattle to actually give a message and stop thinking of herself for 5. Selfish cow . Did she tell Lauren her baby will live on in hers like she did with a fan 😡
Thankfully not, didn’t mention herself shockingly but still smacks of her usual grief tourism, don’t recall her ever commenting on Lauren’s stuff before.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Okaaaaay so I’m on a night shift and have a lil free time, head a lil frazzled but what is going on with her fingers on here? Is it just me or do they look like chickens feet 😝 I need my bed…
That many bridesmaids yet we only ever hear about the make up kid and her sis occasionally are the others cousins or something xx

Reactions: 13
The thing is with plastic grass it is boiling in the sun. Imagine the poor alpacas feet. We've got a little strip on balcony . We've real grass in the garden for the dog. But comfort for her to lie on and observe our neighbours instead of concrete slabs. But in the heat she can't even step on it. I've took it up now for her to lie on cooling mat . So how do those alpacas feel.

Edit to add this is before a groom then after groom photo 😂 sopa if you're reading this is what an actual size 5 foot looks like 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Handsome mans....it's a bleeping alpaca you dimwit ffs! Her shite grammar and way she talks pisses me right off.

ETA just noticed I'm now an active member....actively fucked off by a bloody rip off merchant narcissist fml 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Stacey posts about her step sister... Hinch starts following her 😭😂 the cringe is strong.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Evening you nusty trolls. Haven’t been around as on Friday night my wonderful loyal collie, my friend and companion for 16 and a half years had to be put down. She only got sick on the Thursday. Bloody cancer. I’m lost, can’t stop crying. Not gonna lie, had also cost me over £1000. Which we can’t afford. Not that I mind. But then here she is. ‘Oh my downstairs toilet is too small’. duck OFF YOU CREATURE. Some folk haven’t got a thousands toilets. Or even 2. Some haven’t even got a house and are sharing it in a hostel. Cannot be doing with her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 93
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.