Mrs Hinch #558 we can't smell your kitchen Sophie, but we can smell the bull....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So… is that it about the hen do then?!

No messages or pictures about the night/cousin/hotel etc etc

just a pic of a blow up doll and some crappy ‘personalised’ labelled bags?
Exactly you'd of thought she'd have milked the content🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 11
Why does everything in that house look exactly the same? I get having a theme but if I had that amount of money to throw at it I’d have a little fun with it!

Reactions: 28
Oh Stacey, Stacey my love, best bubs moon and back etc. Shows Rex swimming a good few strokes across the pool UNDERWATER after Hinch shows Ronnie squirting some water on fake grass. 😳

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Oh Stacey, Stacey my love, best bubs moon and back etc. Shows Rex swimming a good few strokes across the pool UNDERWATER after Hinch shows Ronnie squirting some water on fake grass. 😳
The amount of free time those grifters have, Ronnie shoukd also be able to swim like that 🙄 my son went to a swim school once a week and we're not millionaires and he could swim in and under water at that age.🤪

Reactions: 25
It’s only just occurred to me that she never does Giveaways. Every influencer going does them but not her. She never gives back to her followers.
Who remembers the huge hamper she was given in order to give it away. She actually used the products from it!! Hence, no giveaway! Such a greedy, grabby skank!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The builders tea station? What the duck is one of them then, hunnnnnny 🙄 Why does everything have to have a ridiculous name attached to it...... it’s just a table.

I have builders in next week so I’m going to set up something like this for them.....
(I’m not really, they’ll get builders tea on a tray, they won’t get any if I so much as hear one “Oi Oi” 😂)

FBC18F23-B81A-4EB1-B2EC-9AF7217E4CAB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Tend farm decor is as bleeping boring and bland as Castle Greyskull is.
Everywhere, and I mean everywhere is just wood. What is the bleeping obsession all of a sudden? She should have just bought a shed from B&Q to live in.
She's DESTROYING that house bit by bit. Dick head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Tend farm decor is as bleeping boring and bland as Castle Greyskull is.
Everywhere, and I mean everywhere is just wood. What is the bleeping obsession all of a sudden? She should have just bought a shed from B&Q to live in.
She's DESTROYING that house bit by bit. Dick head.
She could have had one of Beggy's 12 sheds! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The builders tea station? What the duck is one of them then, hunnnnnny 🙄 Why does everything have to have a ridiculous name attached to it...... it’s just a table.
You forgot, it's a tea Stayshun to her and all her glorious Huns out there! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This date does look like it’s been added on…
Well that looks tit. Laughing at Stacey's montage .really looks like hinch is out of the picture and lets face it she was never a real friend. So I don't want to hear anymore we facetime everyday and mean so much to eachother or you would of been on that hen. Also I don't want to hear hinch making every bit of Stacey's news like when she was having rose and she was born about herself.

Reactions: 15
The way she’s had all her sheep fooled that Ronnie can’t speak. There’s nothing wrong with that child’s speech at all, granted he’s a little behind but still. There are children his age and older who are totally mute and remain that way for years, some even 7/8/9 years old. I can’t stand the way she uses things like this for attention when it simply hasn’t been true. Poor Ronnie, his mom always has to come up with excuses as to why he’s not hitting his milestones when it’s simply okay that not all children are the same. I’m sure we all remember her propping him up in photos when he could barely sit at 10 months old, making out he was skipping crawling and was straight on to standing by himself (with the aid of her hand behind his back 🙄). This woman honestly shouldn’t have kids.
Yeah my daughter is 10 and she was selective mutism when younger but she is non verbal now. So we communicate with visual aids etc So this really gets my back up with her milking this

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The first time does sound like wasp, but the second time it's on grass. Maybe he said both, but to me on grass is clear as day
On grass or wash. Definitely not wasp 🙄 he’ll give up talking if she keeps misunderstanding him or squealing/cackling every time he speaks.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.