Mrs Hinch #558 we can't smell your kitchen Sophie, but we can smell the bull....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our downstairs toilet is very small. You thick c*nt. you’re moaning about an additional toilet in your huge stupidly expensive house while the rest of us are cancelling direct debits and falling behind on rent to keep our heads above water and feed our kids 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 42
It’s not even small for a downstairs bathroom! Most of them only have a toilet and a basin and are much smaller than that. She’s such a bleep saying that when a lot of peoples only bathroom will be about that size.

Reactions: 25
So… is that it about the hen do then?!

No messages or pictures about the night/cousin/hotel etc etc

just a pic of a blow up doll and some crappy ‘personalised’ labelled bags?

Reactions: 24
I have a downstairs loo. It has the tiniest sink in it and is just wider that the toilet itself. The door opens in and I have to straddle the toilet to actually close the door ... that's a small downstairs toilet you trollop!!

Was here when we bought the house.... its not very good and we have a firm no solids rule for it !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ why has everything got to be 'styled'!!! No you twit it'll be the usual boring hinch stuff that goes in, it's like watching a conveyor; HINCH candle, HINCH plant, HINCH tray, HINCH diffuser. next she'll be bringing out HINCH tit ROLL with the stupid water stamp that she used to do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Jimbobcreepyslob ”The hen party” 🤭 Ooops, I forgot to post this yesterday, sorry I’m still learning guyssssssh (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I have a downstairs loo. It has the tiniest sink in it and is just wider that the toilet itself. The door opens in and I have to straddle the toilet to actually close the door ... that's a small downstairs toilet you trollop!!

Was here when we bought the house.... its not very good and we have a firm no solids rule for it !!!!
Exactly the same as ours... plus how big do you need a downstairs loo to be really, especially when they each have a toilet upstairs 😒😒

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.