Mrs Hinch #558 we can't smell your kitchen Sophie, but we can smell the bull....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the betting that’s she’s already had one installed after asking her minions if it’s worth having a hot tub!

Reactions: 17
Trying to blame the builders for the mess (and bloody filming it) you should be ashamed of yourself! Instagram's celebrity cleaner - don't make me laugh, there's no way a brillo was needed to clean a few tea stains. witch 😡
bleeping tea station??? The silly tart needs a brain station

Reactions: 28
He didn't say wasp you absolute bell. He said "on grass"

So much for her understanding his own little language. Fucktard

Reactions: 21
Feels like even if she was invited to SS’s hen she wouldn’t have gone because Jamie wasn’t invited to Joe’s and she is a petty prick!

On the hot tub, how can she use it with her blood condition?? We do have one as it came with the house. Wouldn’t have bought one but love it and yes, we use it all year round. It’s a great plunge pool in the heat as well which means we only need to run it briefly for the filter to work. It’s a lot of work with empty/clean/fill and I really hope she doesn’t “get” one of I’ll need to keep it secret

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just sad that he is watering plastic, not real grass 😢
Even then what's interesting about that. They could have got him a bowl or bucket and made a game where he had to shoot into the target. Or bought bath toys down to see if he could aim at them.

Nope he gets to squirt plastic grass and wander aimlessly

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Even then what's interesting about that. They could have got him a bowl or bucket and made a game where he had to shoot into the target. Or bought bath toys down to see if he could aim at them.

Nope he gets to squirt plastic grass and wander aimlessly
He could have watered the real plants in the borders, maybe even his tomato plant - help it grow more than x1 tomato (that looked like it came from a plastic supermarket bag!)😉 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Trying to blame the builders for the mess (and bloody filming it) you should be ashamed of yourself! Instagram's celebrity cleaner - don't make me laugh, there's no way a brillo was needed to clean a few tea stains. witch 😡
Someone on here mentioned Brillo pads the other day, I thought that as soon as I saw it!

Reactions: 15
Good ol’ relatable Sophie with her ‘small’ downstairs toilet, that’s about the same size as the average family bathroom :rolleyes:

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.