Mrs Hinch #553 Can’t go on hols ‘coz I’m a celeb. I’ll just make my kids wear their names, instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oi Oi, happy Teeny Peeny Thursday Schweeet’arrrts 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Just leaving this here….if only more sheep would take notice of how irresponsible, toxic, wasteful & downright ignorant Hinch is when it comes to doing our best for the planet. Be more Michelle!
93417627-D178-419A-B2E4-750B04165686.png

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She’ll have more followers than there are people on the planet before long 😂

I’ve been irrationally annoyed about her calling Ron’s birthday “chapter 3” for a few days now 😅 this is his fourth year coming up, you imbecile, unless you’ve written this year off because he’s so “slow”?? 😡😡😡
She did the same for her birthday, she's just a little bit thick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That's what Hinch herself said though about her own son! Some despicable nonsense about Ronald growing slow. Horrible.
@Ana-lise this it’s in this recap

She posted but edited quickly, presumably after the comments on her grid weren’t exactly all kissing her bum (bum innit)

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Bet she's sitting on that patio wrapped in a towel, eating her crunky lays while sipping full fat fanta and reading tattle.

Can't even have a holiday without posting on insta can she.

Saddo

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I get that Mallorca is generally warmer and sunnier than the U.K. (even with Maldon fabulous micro-climate) but what’s the point in going away just to spend time in your villas back garden and eating at home. They might as well have stayed at home. Except we all know the movers are packing up so they have to be out of the way. So I guess I answered my own question there!

Reactions: 38
F&F have panic shot a Hinch lounge wear shoot with a larger model.

Poor woman, looks like they've dressed her in a bin bag.
If that’s your definition of larger I must be a monster !!!
And I think she looks nice 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She has some nerve calling a child slow. She isn’t exactly the sharpest tool in the box herself. Ronnie prob has more wisdom & intelligence than both his parents put together.
Good point. Her bleeping vocabulary is like a 12 year olds.

Tesco thinking this is larger woman 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys I won a cracking (if I do say so myself) thread suggestion over on the Ashley James thread and was about to announce a pastry troll party filled with crunky snacks, s’ketti hoop pie, boil in the bag sausage casserole and stale cheese puff carrot cones for everyone, but then I remembered where I was and that no one but @Pollyanna263 would appreciate it 😪

If you’re bored of Hinch I suggest going on Ashley’s thread, I actually think she may be worse than Hinch (openly admits she regrets her son, posts photos of him full on naked from bottom half down, constantly whinging about everything and anything, advocates unsafe sleeping practices, is incapable of actually looking after her child alone). She would have an argument with a wall!
Let’s not forget can’t do bedtime because she’s lost sooooo much weight she’s too bony now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just realised that in the video I put on earlier it looks a bit like Jimbobcreepyslob’s got lipstick on his teeth when talking..... I wonder if it’s where he’s been snogging Fiddle 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just leaving this here….if only more sheep would take notice of how irresponsible, toxic, wasteful & downright ignorant Hinch is when it comes to doing our best for the planet. Be more Michelle! View attachment 1363487
Love Michelle! Wish the tabloids would start to see the real Mrs Hinch - the one who lies ALL of the time even about her sons invisible speech, is unable to look after her children by herself, uses her sons for IG content, relies on pre recorded content, plagiarises others including another mum (Eileen lamb), buys bots, can’t tag ADs properly even though that’s her job, uses filters constantly, can’t look after a dog and never walks him because she’s too ‘famous’ in Maldon, is a grief tourist, can’t clean, can’t cook yet happy to flog her own cookware range, doesn’t do anything for anyone unless it benefits her, and is toxic to both mental health and the environment. Wow what an influential woman and mother she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

How relatable, it looks like she has accessorised it with a Coach tabby bag, instagrammars favourite, which retailed at nearly £400!
I think the model looks good though despite the badly designed rags she is wearing.

Reactions: 16
Love Michelle! Wish the tabloids would start to see the real Mrs Hinch - the one who lies ALL of the time even about her sons invisible speech, is unable to look after her children by herself, uses her sons for IG content, relies on pre recorded content, plagiarises others including another mum (Eileen lamb), buys bots, can’t tag ADs properly even though that’s her job, uses filters constantly, can’t look after a dog and never walks him because she’s too ‘famous’ in Maldon, is a grief tourist, can’t clean, can’t cook yet happy to flog her own cookware range, doesn’t do anything for anyone unless it benefits her, and is toxic to both mental health and the environment. Wow what an influential woman and mother she is!
It cracks me up that she thinks she’s soooo famousssssh. I bet Hennerz is more recognisable than she is with her changing faces. Mind you, she filters the duck out of him 🙄

When my sister took pics of her and Jimbobcreepyslob in the wild at the prom park she said people weren’t bothered about them at all. Most were probably local as well 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All I can see is him in those lobster shoes. And it makes me a bit ill “if I’m honest” 🥴

View attachment 1363070
I don’t think I’ll ever be able to understand why they dressed like that for Halloween, he looks like such a prize pillock 😂

Every time I see the pic....
My eyes go “Dressed like fruit and a lobster “ 👀
My brain goes “What the actual duck🤯

She has a home range at Teschoooo, sheets are in that range....she could have used them, cut eyes holes and a mouth and....TADAAA 👻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone else wrote Rennie's birthday post. I think she has no interest in Instagram anymore. She just wants money. She's so ungrateful and feels like she deserves all this money for doing the bare minimum. I'm convinced she makes her passive aggressive videos and then her team drip feed the #ads and posts. When Hunch is let loose, she blocks people and can't help but comment on negative comments like that time she went on the radio.

View attachment 1358852View attachment 1358853
Might be Kate here....but even the thick c8nt admits here that Lennie has completed Chapter 1....therefore he's going onto chapter 2

So that makes Ronnie going into chapter 4 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If that’s your definition of larger I must be a monster !!!
And I think she looks nice 🤷🏻‍♀️
I did not mean to offend! I clicked on the models profile and she classes herself as a "mid-size" model so I mean larger than the models they usually cast, I think her page is for showing fashion on the average body style rather than only the very slim or very tall. She wears some lovely things on her page but I think the jumpsuit is unflattering and such a dull colour.

Also, fellow monster here too ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m a bit late to this thread but it’s been so boring. Have I missed anything major
To be honessssscht it depends how long you’ve been down the rabbit hole, but she’s currently in Mallorca with Jimbobwormnob and the boys. Fiddle has tagged along of course and Weepy Al has been given a reprieve from knocking up stuff in the workshop and gone along too. The boys are having a lovely time playing with a hosepipe and a ball in the garden.....just like at home then.

She went on a trip up north with Weepy for a funeral. Had pics taken in what looked to me like Weepy’s clothes with a dog that looked like it couldn’t be arsed with her.

Launched her new dish cloffff clothing range at Teschooooo. The photos were filtered as per usual. The poor lass had to have her arms and legs on display even though she said she hates it. Bless’er’arrrrt.

She bragged about discovering a new little salon (That isn’t little at all) and had new extensions put in. Didn’t bother to get the top half of her hair dyed to match the new bottom half and the extensions have never looked the same since

She had a trip in the back of a car holding hands with best bubs to the moon and back. SS. They went to the cinema and watched SS new show she’s hosting on her phone. It was never mentioned again.

They stayed at Alton Towers for Lonald’s birthday....people were winking at her during HER meltdowns. Fiddle and the niece tagged along.

Other than that she’s been sexually harassing workmen building the Orangery and Bradders the general dogsbody. Still no reveal of Ronald’s mural bedroom. Poor mural man still hasn’t been able to share his work.

Constantly using her children for content and banging on about Ronald’s speech. Lots of clevvvvvvas and cackling. Lots of quotes about his “Journey” have been post.

The Alpacas have had a number two and by that I mean been sheared and no longer look like floofity floofs (The crazy twit still calls them that though) She sang it to them and they buggered off immediately in the opposite direction. They are still waiting for their promised Birthday party!!! They also have a fox that looks like a pig sleeping with them. It’s never been seen or mentioned again.

Hennerz also had a grooming session and had his birthday, including a vomfest cake made by his mummaz. He hasn’t been seen much at all since. Bless’is’arrrrt.

She’s gone play tray crazy, I just hope they aren’t whipped away from Ronald and Lonald as soon as she gets the perfect pic for the gram.

Other than that it’s the usual vomfests, bragfests, ADfests, Cackling, Bot buying, Quotefests, some not credited, all BS.

Oh yeah and Jimbobcreepyslob went to Soccer Aid, possibly with people he’d hired to act as tend friends or tend parents.

I hope that helps. I might have missed stuff out, possibly because it’s so cringe I’ve blocked it from my memory. I’m sure other Nusties can fill in any gaps or other stuff.

Blessed be 😊

edit: spellcheck is being an arse today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.