Mrs Hinch #553 Can’t go on hols ‘coz I’m a celeb. I’ll just make my kids wear their names, instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Yeah hi, is that the builders? Oi oi! Alright lads! It's me, Jamie!. Erm, me Jamie?! Famous in my own right according to The Sun!! Remember me?? Yeah, Mr Hinch, thasss right. Great, well while you're doing all the stuff at our new gaff, can you whack in a waterfall as well? Yeah, Soph's just seen one and you know that once she sees sumfink then she wants it! So yeah, whack one of those in, add a few plants etc. What's that? Nah, don't have to be real ones, fake will do, like everyfing else, ta lads! See you next munf after our deep summer rest! "
Screenshot_20220623-144033_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She still boring..... I'd rather her show us nothing not some waterfall that just made me wanna have a piss tbh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
By the look on her face for the full week when she went to Disneyland Paris, she hated every minute and that was with an 8 month old.
There's no way she'd handle Orlando Disney with 2 children who are on the go now. She'll never go there, it's not her scene. She's selfish!
So if they ARE actually in Mallorca in a villa, the hinches are basically having a home from home holiday 🤔far away from the nusty nusty public 🤷🏼‍♀️🤪 how borrrrrrrrrrring 🙄
I wonder if there's a sofa for her 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t get it I’d think with a holiday she’d actually have content for what she’s posting she’d be as well not bothering .the makeup kid friend of hers holiday grid post looked like they had a fab time and seemed far more genuine than any of Sopha posts yet Sopha has this huge fake following it’s Bizzare x

Reactions: 26
I don't think that the comment about being 'slow' comes across in the way that you intended it. It could be taken the wrong way.
I don’t think he’s slow at all, I’m quoting Hinch when she called him slow a little while back.

If he does have ASD which some people suspect on here, then speech delay is a well documented symptom and not at all a representation of someone’s intelligence.

if it offended anyone, I apologise, but I’m not in any way suggesting that’s my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Nothing to do with Hinch but is there something wrong with the thread as I can't see any more posts after hours of the last one or is she that boring lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe she's in rehab 🤪 Fiddle got the tranq gun out.
Mini breakdown after house reno and taking on 3 animals that are more work than she will EVER admit!
She'll be in a dark room somewhere, cause you know she doesn't show her arms guyssch and Al, ma and the cling on will be seeing to the boys (yes that incudes Jim oi oi)
I nearly don't want to write this incase I give her ideas but she could hone in on the Spanish cleaning products as they are all the rage in Essex innit. But she would laaaaave them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just sorting kids’ dinner and littlest bed and will do new thread.

(I don’t give them lukewarm cheese crimpit and have an entourage of people to do bedtime I’m afraid)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's that boring 😴

No ones posted for 2 hours😳
I know yeah two hours , I don't think I've ever saw that happen before . We've always got something going on in here even when she goes awol . Just goes to show how bored everyone is of her .

Just sorting kids’ dinner and littlest bed and will do new thread.

(I don’t give them lukewarm cheese crimpit and have an entourage of people to do bedtime I’m afraid)
You sure your not just slobbing out on the sofa and letting Mr Pollyanna cook the dinner, bath the kids and put them to bed Polly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.