Mrs Hinch #553 Can’t go on hols ‘coz I’m a celeb. I’ll just make my kids wear their names, instead.

Who is moving in to Guantanamo Grey?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #553 Can’t go on hols ‘coz I’m a celeb. I’ll just make my kids wear their names, instead.

Winning thread title by me 🥲

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.
Please include ‘thread suggestion’ in the post so we can find them easily 🙂

———

It’s been yet another week of brags and ads in Sophie’s world.

She’s finally started on the playroom, creating an outdoor-themed space for Ron and Lon. This is clearly because they have no outside space whatsoever, so they have to use their imaginations. Oh, hold on…

Daddio and Size 5 Sopha apparently spent the hottest day of the year panelling the wall with pallets. I just don’t believe it if I’m honest guys!

A little more objectification of the skilled workmen at Faux Farm. Hopefully she’ll be #gifted a decent vibrator soon so she can leave poor Brad alone.

FatDogSlim has had yet another haircut, ready to stay with Grandma and Grandad while Mummaz goes ‘aboard ✈
We of course assume that means Ma & Pa Hinchliffe, as it’s unthinkable that Soph (or Jamie) would go away without Fiddle.

To the airport today, where SuperMum Sophie has labelled her children. How helpful for any weirdos who might try and entice foreign children away from their parents, well done Hinches! (Yes, Jamie, it’s your fault too)
I think perhaps these T-shirts would be more appropriate

4F0A7D0D-687E-409B-90EF-1D0E210CE5D2.jpeg

We can only hope that wherever she’s going is so remote that none of her phones work, or they’re trampled by elephants.
Maybe if we’re really lucky her luggage won’t go with her and she’ll have to stay in whatever tracksuit she’s travelling in! I wonder if she’s packed her extensions in poo bags?

———

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

———

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, bleeping fluffheads, bucktooth bastards.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
I’m thinking it’ll be Ma & Pa, they’ll have moved in there to look after fatdogslim and when Grinch & Co come back from “aboard” they’ll move straight into Llama lodge. It would be kind of nice if Ma & Pa took sympathy for Henners and kept him, walked him and put him on a diet.

Reactions: 44

Winning thread title by me 🥲

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.
Please include ‘thread suggestion’ in the post so we can find them easily 🙂

———

It’s been yet another week of brags and ads in Sophie’s world.

She’s finally started on the playroom, creating an outdoor-themed space for Ron and Lon. This is clearly because they have no outside space whatsoever, so they have to use their imaginations. Oh, hold on…

Daddio and Size 5 Sopha apparently spent the hottest day of the year panelling the wall with pallets. I just don’t believe it if I’m honest guys!

A little more objectification of the skilled workmen at Faux Farm. Hopefully she’ll be #gifted a decent vibrator soon so she can leave poor Brad alone.

FatDogSlim has had yet another haircut, ready to stay with Grandma and Grandad while Mummaz goes ‘aboard ✈
We of course assume that means Ma & Pa Hinchliffe, as it’s unthinkable that Soph (or Jamie) would go away without Fiddle.

To the airport today, where SuperMum Sophie has labelled her children. How helpful for any weirdos who might try and entice foreign children away from their parents, well done Hinches! (Yes, Jamie, it’s your fault too)
I think perhaps these T-shirts would be more appropriate

View attachment 1353093

We can only hope that wherever she’s going is so remote that none of her phones work, or they’re trampled by elephants.
Maybe if we’re really lucky her luggage won’t go with her and she’ll have to stay in whatever tracksuit she’s travelling in! I wonder if she’s packed her extensions in poo bags?

———

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

———

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, bleeping fluffheads, bucktooth bastards.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
View attachment 1353098
I mean...its a possibility.

This is like a where's wally of a #gifted grey suitcase with SRH emblazoned on it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just couldn’t be bothered with her tit from this week so didn’t over think it tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The way she talked about “a very special family” moving into grey skull, I just can’t see it being someone in her own family…

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I ran back to tattle to ask what numbnuts puts their kids names on their clothing when going to an airport.
Thought we all learned about the risks in the 90s when names on headbands was a thing

Reactions: 58
So what are we thinking for the Hinch Holiday Bingo card

- Tantrum (already had one of those)
- Some subtle dig at Ronnie for not being the perfect child
- Blatant favouritism for the Golden Child Lonnie
- Missing Fatfog slim
- Definitely real and not fake hand written note from a Hincher on the flight
- Knowing nods/winks from another mum on the flight (because Hinch is the first woman who ever flew with toddlers)
- Flight attendants absolutely loved the boys
- Surprise appearance from Fiddles.
- "I can't believe it guyzzz" about whatever trip they're on
- Something about bringing cleaning supplies or a minky with her.
- Probably a falling out/moaning about Inch blocking the hotel toilet or snoring at some point.
- Wouldn't have it any other way 🤮
- Arriving home to a completely unpacked Faux Farm as if it all just happened like magic while they were away
- And finally, the room of nightmares (Ronnie's room) reveal.

Did I miss anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 149
The boys look suspiciously tanned.

Bet they're already home.

Before anyone says it's been hot in the UK, we all know those boys aren't allowed out.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

- Missing Fatfog slim
- Knowing nods/winks from another mum on the flight (because Hinch is the first woman who ever flew with toddlers)
- Probably a falling out/moaning about Inch blocking the hotel toilet or snoring at some point.
- Arriving home to a completely unpacked Faux Farm as if it all just happened like magic while they were away

Did I miss anything?
Her Hinch towels nowhere to be seen

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On the plane, Jimbobcreepyslob in his prison grey joggers, & loud, rough as duck voice
"Oi Oi darrrrlin', don't give 'errr that vino muck wiv our dindins, where's yer besscht Ribena & can she 'ave a sschtraaw?! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 43

- Missing Fatfog slim

Did I miss anything?
“Styling” the hotel room/suite with hinch candles and pillow spray to feel like home

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 99

- Missing Fatfog slim

Did I miss anything?
Packed Mug Shots in the case
The “funny down to earth same-old me” bit for bringing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Here's one i made earlier, needed a laugh and some distraction! Another 'book' title to add to our Library of Tend 📚👃👀

Jimbob shares his hints & tips for "Sschpeshal Fun" at dusk, his favourite ssschecret car parks & rural dirt track beauty spots! 🚘🤣

Screenshot_20220618-231244_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 83
Just been woken up by a cracking storm so I'll add what I was too "It's me, Kathy" to the party to add to the previous thread.

The only reason those poor lads are forced into clothes with their own names on is because she thinks she's 100x more famous than she is and is desperate to be noticed by anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.