Mrs Hinch #553 Can’t go on hols ‘coz I’m a celeb. I’ll just make my kids wear their names, instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chapter 554 guyssssssch

(Sorry it’s tit but she’s done duck all)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1358236
And still nothing about Father’s Day.. I would feel sorry for Jimbobnoknob but he’s a bleep.
This my 1st time ever ever posting. Stop following the stupid money grabbing skank when she started making out Ronnie had some kind of issue with his speech sensory issues. And i think it was the biggest load of keep she was spewing. Anyways why the fk is that fella whose loving a lie and is gonna come out in a few years posting under his sons birthday post thanking her for being the best mum. Fk off it's not about her. Sorry for the rant they just make me so so angry

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.