Mrs Hinch #553 Can’t go on hols ‘coz I’m a celeb. I’ll just make my kids wear their names, instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she doesn’t think she’s gunna keep all her sheep interested by just posting a stupid quote every night for 2 weeks?!
That’s pretty much all she does these days anyway. We’re just missing the ads. If all her contracts ended, this would be it. Just pictures of her kids and a stolen crappy quote. She really does see doing ads on instagram as a real job doesn’t she? She’s on annual leave 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
As if she's still gaining that many followers when she's not even posting 🙄😴
She’ll have more followers than there are people on the planet before long 😂

I’ve been irrationally annoyed about her calling Ron’s birthday “chapter 3” for a few days now 😅 this is his fourth year coming up, you imbecile, unless you’ve written this year off because he’s so “slow”?? 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 33

I’ve been irrationally annoyed about her calling Ron’s birthday “chapter 3” for a few days now 😅 this is his fourth year coming up, you imbecile, unless you’ve written this year off because he’s so “slow”?? 😡😡😡
I don't think that the comment about being 'slow' comes across in the way that you intended it. It could be taken the wrong way.

Reactions: 3
She must seethe when she sees her make up friend posting regular happy family snaps and then stacey doing the mother of all giveaways (yes I know she is just as fake and calculating as Hinch, but at least someone will benefit from a holiday) and watching SS prancing around in her own range swimwear. What do you get from Soph? Watching her endanger her children, boring alpacas and perving on workmen. She never EVER does a giveaway. She literally gives nothing, everything is take take take with the Hinches.
Excuse me! I think you’ll find she donated a barskit of cleaning products to a school raffle once thank you very much 😉👍

That’s pretty much all she does these days anyway. We’re just missing the ads. If all her contracts ended, this would be it. Just pictures of her kids and a stolen crappy quote. She really does see doing ads on instagram as a real job doesn’t she? She’s on annual leave 🙄
Well it’s been a few months now from her maternity leave sure 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys I won a cracking (if I do say so myself) thread suggestion over on the Ashley James thread and was about to announce a pastry troll party filled with crunky snacks, s’ketti hoop pie, boil in the bag sausage casserole and stale cheese puff carrot cones for everyone, but then I remembered where I was and that no one but @Pollyanna263 would appreciate it 😪

If you’re bored of Hinch I suggest going on Ashley’s thread, I actually think she may be worse than Hinch (openly admits she regrets her son, posts photos of him full on naked from bottom half down, constantly whinging about everything and anything, advocates unsafe sleeping practices, is incapable of actually looking after her child alone). She would have an argument with a wall!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve just been to go on a bot hunt, and Hinch has only gone and hidden her followers list!! I can see only a few people.
Got something to hide eh??!! #Botbuyer
Her account is soooooo boring!! 🥱🥱🥱
She’s had enough of you all reporting her bots! She’s spending her “hard earned” cash buying them bum stretchers you nusty fat hens 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't think that the comment about being 'slow' comes across in the way that you intended it. It could be taken the wrong way.
That's what Hinch herself said though about her own son! Some despicable nonsense about Ronald growing slow. Horrible.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It’s embarrassing that a grown woman has to take her mum literally everywhere she goes, including a family holiday ffs
Not normal
I wouldn’t even mind if it was an occasional thing, I see my grandchildren and both my sons almost daily but that’s because I look after my grandchildren while they’re mum and dad are out working in real jobs but what makes it more embarrassing for hinch is that she doesn’t even seem to think it’s embarrassing or shameful that a woman in her 30’s can’t look after her own children without her mum

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's what Hinch herself said though about her own son! Some despicable nonsense about Ronald growing slow. Horrible.
Yep. Imagine calling your kid slow because they didn’t hit some developmental milestones in “time” he isn’t slow is he hinch you daft bleep. He most likely has a neurodevelopmental difference ie perhaps he is autistic. He won’t follow a typical trajectory like a neurotypical child but he isn’t “slow” such an offensive word.

Just say you hate the thought of your son having a disability and duck off you ableist oos

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s dying to officially label him as having a learning disability! Loads of kids do things late and turn out to be ‘ normal’ whatever ‘normal’ is!
hes never been able to get a word in edgeways with her suffocating him literally she’s dumbed down his spirit! She’s the type of mother to talk for her kid and always be there stifling them …hold on sounds familiar.:unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Yep. Imagine calling your kid slow because they didn’t hit some developmental milestones in “time” he isn’t slow is he hinch you daft bleep. He most likely has a neurodevelopmental difference ie perhaps he is autistic. He won’t follow a typical trajectory like a neurotypical child but he isn’t “slow” such an offensive word.

Just say you hate the thought of your son having a disability and duck off you ableist oos

Oh my god, I can't believe that she's called her child slow! That's shocking.

Reactions: 12
She has some nerve calling a child slow. She isn’t exactly the sharpest tool in the box herself. Ronnie prob has more wisdom & intelligence than both his parents put together.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Inch has done an interview in the sun for father's Day
And I quote
"Jamie, who is famous in his own right" 😂😂
Bless his wee cotton socks he thinks he’s famous, I can’t even write that without 😂, but no I am personally really grateful for all his profound parent hacks like bringing nappies and wipes in the car when leaving home and packing spare clothes and taking a pram when venturing out with a baby, 🙄🙄, I don’t know about the rest of you but I am gonna find that so useful he should write a book with all his “hacks” for parents 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As if she's still gaining that many followers when she's not even posting 🙄😴
And it always baffles me how she has more followers than Kylie Minogue, Elton John, Gerard Butler, Robbie Williams, who have all been around for many years, have worked hard to get where they are and are worldwide celebrities. Just doesn't add up and I don't believe it whatsoever. Buying bots to make herself look popular more like.

Reactions: 33
You know, when she posted that she was going away and that she’d see us ‘next month’ I genuinely thought she’d not be posting on Instagram.. like what was the point in that post if you’re going to continue posting anyway??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.