Mrs Hinch #553 Can’t go on hols ‘coz I’m a celeb. I’ll just make my kids wear their names, instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honessssscht it depends how long you’ve been down the rabbit hole, but she’s currently in Mallorca with Jimbobwormnob and the boys. Fiddle has tagged along of course and Weepy Al has been given a reprieve from knocking up stuff in the workshop and gone along too. The boys are having a lovely time playing with a hosepipe and a ball in the garden.....just like at home then.

She went on a trip up north with Weepy for a funeral. Had pics taken in what looked to me like Weepy’s clothes with a dog that looked like it couldn’t be arsed with her.

Launched her new dish cloffff clothing range at Teschooooo. The photos were filtered as per usual. The poor lass had to have her arms and legs on display even though she said she hates it. Bless’er’arrrrt.

She bragged about discovering a new little salon (That isn’t little at all) and had new extensions put in. Didn’t bother to get the top half of her hair dyed to match the new bottom half and the extensions have never looked the same since

She had a trip in the back of a car holding hands with best bubs to the moon and back. SS. They went to the cinema and watched SS new show she’s hosting on her phone. It was never mentioned again.

They stayed at Alton Towers for Lonald’s birthday....people were winking at her during HER meltdowns. Fiddle and the niece tagged along.

Other than that she’s been sexually harassing workmen building the Orangery and Bradders the general dogsbody. Still no reveal of Ronald’s mural bedroom. Poor mural man still hasn’t been able to share his work.

Constantly using her children for content and banging on about Ronald’s speech. Lots of clevvvvvvas and cackling. Lots of quotes about his “Journey” have been post.

The Alpacas have had a number two and by that I mean been sheared and no longer look like floofity floofs (The crazy twit still calls them that though) She sang it to them and they buggered off immediately in the opposite direction. They are still waiting for their promised Birthday party!!! They also have a fox that looks like a pig sleeping with them. It’s never been seen or mentioned again.

Hennerz also had a grooming session and had his birthday, including a vomfest cake made by his mummaz. He hasn’t been seen much at all since. Bless’is’arrrrt.

She’s gone play tray crazy, I just hope they aren’t whipped away from Ronald and Lonald as soon as she gets the perfect pic for the gram.

Other than that it’s the usual vomfests, bragfests, ADfests, Cackling, Bot buying, Quotefests, some not credited, all BS.

Oh yeah and Jimbobcreepyslob went to Soccer Aid, possibly with people he’d hired to act as tend friends or tend parents.

I hope that helps. I might have missed stuff out, possibly because it’s so cringe I’ve blocked it from my memory. I’m sure other Nusties can fill in any gaps or other stuff.

Blessed be 😊
I’m pretty sure you’ve just written the next frrred recap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Maybe she means it’s five footz long? Honestly, I don’t make fun of physical traits because we can’t really help certain things, but omg the lies she tells 🤥
I have no room to make fun, my feet are a size 8. I've never pretended they were smaller though... Except perhaps when trying to convince myself that those too small gorgeous shoes really did fit.

Spoiler: they really didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guys I've missed loads of tit, can happily wait till the next thread recap which will hopefully have screenshots but if any one feels the need to tell me now...how do we know fiddle and Weepetto went on the hol? And Did that Ash of ashandchelslifestories ever do her try on hinch haul? I want to know if a lady of her shape and size made anything of the cheesecloth clothing 😂

Reactions: 18
Calling a bingo. Epiphany will be the name of the villa or holiday home they buy in Spain because they just laarvvveeed it there so much.
No! Epiphany will be the name of the next baby. Which will still be a boy, even if the scan tells them it's a girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Couldn’t resist and have a few minutes before a zoom meeting 🤭 (volume needed)
View attachment 1361221
Never ever not funny 🤣😂🤣😂😂 oiii oiiii

The truth will out one day,but you're spot on with your theory about Fiddle's neediness in my humble opinion.
Let's not forget that this is the same woman who attempted to buy her first grandchild from Weepy's eldest daughter.Allegedly😏
Ephifanny Allegedly rhymes with Ronni E and Lenor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Guys I've missed loads of tit, can happily wait till the next thread recap which will hopefully have screenshots but if any one feels the need to tell me now...how do we know fiddle and Weepetto went on the hol? And Did that Ash of ashandchelslifestories ever do her try on hinch haul? I want to know if a lady of her shape and size made anything of the cheesecloth clothing 😂
A friend of a Tattler (real not tend) spotted Fiddle and Weepy in Lidl Mallorca.

To be honessssscht it depends how long you’ve been down the rabbit hole, but she’s currently in Mallorca with Jimbobwormnob and the boys. Fiddle has tagged along of course and Weepy Al has been given a reprieve from knocking up stuff in the workshop and gone along too. The boys are having a lovely time playing with a hosepipe and a ball in the garden.....just like at home then.

She went on a trip up north with Weepy for a funeral. Had pics taken in what looked to me like Weepy’s clothes with a dog that looked like it couldn’t be arsed with her.

Launched her new dish cloffff clothing range at Teschooooo. The photos were filtered as per usual. The poor lass had to have her arms and legs on display even though she said she hates it. Bless’er’arrrrt.

She bragged about discovering a new little salon (That isn’t little at all) and had new extensions put in. Didn’t bother to get the top half of her hair dyed to match the new bottom half and the extensions have never looked the same since

She had a trip in the back of a car holding hands with best bubs to the moon and back. SS. They went to the cinema and watched SS new show she’s hosting on her phone. It was never mentioned again.

They stayed at Alton Towers for Lonald’s birthday....people were winking at her during HER meltdowns. Fiddle and the niece tagged along.

Other than that she’s been sexually harassing workmen building the Orangery and Bradders the general dogsbody. Still no reveal of Ronald’s mural bedroom. Poor mural man still hasn’t been able to share his work.

Constantly using her children for content and banging on about Ronald’s speech. Lots of clevvvvvvas and cackling. Lots of quotes about his “Journey” have been post.

The Alpacas have had a number two and by that I mean been sheared and no longer look like floofity floofs (The crazy twit still calls them that though) She sang it to them and they buggered off immediately in the opposite direction. They are still waiting for their promised Birthday party!!! They also have a fox that looks like a pig sleeping with them. It’s never been seen or mentioned again.

Hennerz also had a grooming session and had his birthday, including a vomfest cake made by his mummaz. He hasn’t been seen much at all since. Bless’is’arrrrt.

She’s gone play tray crazy, I just hope they aren’t whipped away from Ronald and Lonald as soon as she gets the perfect pic for the gram.

Other than that it’s the usual vomfests, bragfests, ADfests, Cackling, Bot buying, Quotefests, some not credited, all BS.

Oh yeah and Jimbobcreepyslob went to Soccer Aid, possibly with people he’d hired to act as tend friends or tend parents.

I hope that helps. I might have missed stuff out, possibly because it’s so cringe I’ve blocked it from my memory. I’m sure other Nusties can fill in any gaps or other stuff.

Blessed be 😊

edit: spellcheck is being an arse today.
And she had an Epic Fanny Epiphany

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Blessed be 😊

Lots of cackling and sexually harassing workmen and the boys went to Mallorca to play with a hose pipe 😆😆😆😆😆😆 brilliant Mrs Owl, l lurrrvvveeeeee it

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m pretty sure you’ve just written the next frrred recap.
Some of that lot has been going on longer than just this frrrred. It all seems burnt on my memory and I used that reply like Professor Dumbledore uses his Pensieve to get rid of unwanted memories 😂 The recaps are best left to lovely @pollyanna123 💕

Edit: spellcheck....again.....FFS 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen label ladys recent post with the cups she has done?? Bride, Maid of honour - Jemma and then another one with Hayley on it?? May be jumping the gun but I thought there would of have been one Hinches name on it if she was a bridesmaid?? They may not be for SS at all but seen as label lady’s name is on one it seems to me that they are?? Xx

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
L
Some of that lot has been going on longer than just this frrrred. It all seems burnt on my memory and I used that reply like Professor Dumbledore uses his Pensieve to get rid of unwanted memories 😂 The recaps are best left to lovely @pollyanna123 💕

Edit: spellcheck....again.....FFS 🙃
I was going to plagiarise it without credit if I’m honest xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ooh thanks @anniemouse ! Now that's some tea! Thank you for updating me and bravo to the eagle eyed spotter! Definitely bingos all round for that one, not that it was ever against the odds, but still 👏

I wonder why it's all so secret? I'd be interested to see the kind of villa they're staying in, and how spacious it is. I know when Mr Soapy and I go away on holiday, most of it is spent with little clothing on and enjoying our adult time to the fullest when the smalls soaps are in bed. And that's obviously adult time doing relationship quizzes for struggling couples, decorating biscuits and drinkle appletize, Oi Oiiiii!!! Certainly not grand parent approved activities 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has anyone seen label ladys recent post with the cups she has done?? Bride, Maid of honour - Jemma and then another one with Hayley on it?? May be jumping the gun but I thought there would of have been one Hinches name on it if she was a bridesmaid?? They may not be for SS at all but seen as label lady’s name is on one it seems to me that they are?? Xx
Can't wait to hear her excuse as to why she wasn't best bubs forever bridesmaid

Reactions: 16
Bless his wee cotton socks he thinks he’s famous, I can’t even write that without 😂, but no I am personally really grateful for all his profound parent hacks like bringing nappies and wipes in the car when leaving home and packing spare clothes and taking a pram when venturing out with a baby, 🙄🙄, I don’t know about the rest of you but I am gonna find that so useful he should write a book with all his “hacks” for parents 😆
Don't be a nusty troll it's very helpful advice, I myself knew you took the pram when venturing out doors, didn't know you had to take the baby as well 😆😆😆😆 sorrryyyyy guyssssshhhhhh I'm still learning

• Haha
Looool this has to be the funniest bit of that pathetic article. He made like one post about Movember and I don't even recall him growing a tache? What a bloody phony.
Own ‘Hinch Army of dads inspired by him?’ 🤭🤭🤢

all he has that account for is licking his wife’s arse after her many many duck ups, taking tend pictures and videos to make her look like a great mummazzz, tagging Arsenal in absolutely everything and last but not least, being Sophas dogsbody by updating the huns if she’s not around and sharing all the cringe Tessssccchhhco stuff.

Never have other dads been mentioned or seen commenting on his tit, it’s ALWAYS the Barmy Army 🤣
Don't be a nusty troll it's very helpful advice, I myself knew you took the pram when venturing out doors, didn't know you had to take the baby as well 😆😆😆😆 sorrryyyyy guyssssshhhhhh I'm still learning
😂😂😂 its ok i am still only learning but when inch writes his parenting hacks book we’ll be all sorted 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Blessed be 😊

Bloody brilliant 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.