Mrs Hinch #553 Can’t go on hols ‘coz I’m a celeb. I’ll just make my kids wear their names, instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much sssssccccchhhhppppiiiitttt 😂

I always paused my tv when that horrendous ad came on. Her voice, the over-pronunciation of the letter ‘s’ & the fact that I knew she used Bold & Fairy, I just couldn’t stand it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Coming up from the wiki rabbit hole, I do not recognise this person
View attachment 1361657
She’s obsessed with making her eyes look big

I always paused my tv when that horrendous ad came on. Her voice, the over-pronunciation of the letter ‘s’ & the fact that I knew she used Bold & Fairy, I just couldn’t stand it
That is not a tv voice I am cringing

I felt this too, she makes it sound like he has a terminal illness, vile woman
Agree with both of you. Stinks of ableism. He isn’t a robot you can pump full of money to make happy, absolute cretins.

Reactions: 13
Wow Stacey has hit the ball out the park while soph wollows in self pity on an amazing family holiday!

Reactions: 16
Is this all we gonna get a lame photo and an even more lame stolen quote.... Boringgggg 😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 12
I went on a little reporting spree of some of her followers earlier, I don’t know if it will help but fingers crossed and Every Little Helps as Tessschos say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is it a personality?

edit, aaah it’s not Hinch.
No it's that girl who is waiting for that bear with Hinch's pic on it ..I just thought we had to block out usernames, is the right? I need to read the rules really 🤣

Reactions: 10
Oh my days, has that bag still got the price tag on it? 🔍 That will be the new thing for the hunzz won’t it, going out wearing clothes, etc with the tags still on them, especially if it says “Hinch” on the tag 🙄

Note:
If this Starts happening or becomes a thing I take no responsibility for the idea, bugger off from reading here Sopha and the hunzz 😂
View attachment 1361894
“Occasion”? What’s the occasion? Wedding in a care home?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.