Mrs Hinch #553 Can’t go on hols ‘coz I’m a celeb. I’ll just make my kids wear their names, instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that she’s massively controlled by her mum. I don’t want to get too personal but I’ve thought this after all the speculation about eating issues etc - there is plenty of research that shows this sort of thing often comes from the maternal relationship specifically if not other childhood issues.

All the crap about her mum claiming to know she was pregnant the second she conceived and stuff as well - it seems like she just inserts herself as the matriarch in every situation. Sophie is up her own arse for sure but she definitely feeds off validation from those close to her and they know she depends on them just as much as they depend on her for her income.

If I’m honest guys Sophie isn’t even my least favourite character in this whole palaver, it’s probably Fiddle followed by Jamie.

Reactions: 42
I agree that she’s massively controlled by her mum. I don’t want to get too personal but I’ve thought this after all the speculation about eating issues etc - there is plenty of research that shows this sort of thing often comes from the maternal relationship specifically if not other childhood issues.
I know mine does. And it's almost impossible to cut off the most toxic person in your life if they're your mother without losing the rest of the family too.

More bleeping baggage in that family than at Gatwick Airport.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oi oi ! Wont be able to buy these again now and from Tesco too , are they trolling us 👀
Screenshot_20220621-194445_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Mirror mirror on the panelled wall, who has the most faces of them all?

Edit to add - thread suggestion

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
As a grandma of quite a few who I love deeply and dearly I could think of nothing worse than two weeks with them. We do childcare frequently and go away for weekends with them which I love, but mr D and I need our time together too to re connect away from every day life and they need their family time to do the same. I lost my dad at a very young age and my main memories of him are of our family holidays together. Special times spent with him. They won’t have that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I'd like to see a lovely group photo of the United family and one of Ma&pa looking happy to be in each others company 🤗🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 31
As a grandma of quite a few who I love deeply and dearly I could think of nothing worse than two weeks with them. We do childcare frequently and go away for weekends with them which I love, but mr D and I need our time together too to re connect away from every day life and they need their family time to do the same. I lost my dad at a very young age and my main memories of him are of our family holidays together. Special times spent with him. They won’t have that.
I only have the one grandchild but know what you mean, I’ve done my bit bringing my kids up & its my time now, I adore my granddaughter but it’s nice to give her back to my daughter who doesn’t rely on me constantly either even when she was a single mum she wasn’t at my side 24/7 because she knew she had to stand on her own 2 feet, she was a lot younger than Sopha as well (20) but she is a fantastic mum, works hard, has her own home & car. Think Sopha needs to look up the word ‘independent’ in the dictionary.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That’s such a terrible photo!
It is a short reel, they her wear it lounge (with slippers and a brew) casual (with flat sandals and a blazer) and occasion (heels with blazer draped over shoulders)

She looks thoroughly unimpressed in all of them 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.