Mrs Hinch #553 Can’t go on hols ‘coz I’m a celeb. I’ll just make my kids wear their names, instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F&F have panic shot a Hinch lounge wear shoot with a larger model.

Poor woman, looks like they've dressed her in a bin bag.
Oh my days, has that bag still got the price tag on it? 🔍 That will be the new thing for the hunzz won’t it, going out wearing clothes, etc with the tags still on them, especially if it says “Hinch” on the tag 🙄

Note:
If this Starts happening or becomes a thing I take no responsibility for the idea, bugger off from reading here Sopha and the hunzz 😂
7FCC1C86-EA44-45CD-B8DE-D71BA34FC91A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Right ok sorry but I’m on a rant !
She is actually on her holidays looks for sympathy ! Poor little Sophie ! She is preying now on the vulnerable
Funny I was just wondering the same thing, if it’s Big Freda or Soph that insists on them being together 24/7.. also the sister doesn’t seem to mind at all but I would be feeling a bit funny if my mum & sister & my daughter were always together
Is it now that Sophie has money she is around ? Did she not get Henry as company as she was alone in the flat everyday while Jamie was at work ? And from the early days she would go to Morrisons alone for lunch when pregnant with ronnie! Seems as her page grew so did her dependencies for ma and pa get more !

Edit to add - as a mother of three myself I would be delighted if when they start families of there own ask me along on holidays , but I very much encourage the independence! Live a life as a family and enjoy making memories same as me and your dad did when your where small ! If you need a babysitter or any help they where always know where we are

Reactions: 19
I really think (and of course also hoping) that this holiday is her downfall.

She’s obviously not going to post as much and with her engagement figures quite low anyway, this isn’t going to help her at all.

She’s going to get back to a house that’s completely renovated (clearly it’s already been done and we’ve watched a load of prerecords for the past 4 months) and I really struggle to believe her sheep won’t see through it, I really do.

At least some of them are going to click on. She’s suddenly going to have completely new furniture in every single room despite having perfect furniture in her house now anyway? Suddenly an entire five bedroom, 4 bathroom house will be complete in the space of 2 weeks. Despite the fact that before she went on holiday she showed us the house and it looked EXACTLY the same as it basically did in March/April.

I really hope it helps open her sheeps eyes, I really do.

Reactions: 37
I feel sorry for the family who will get misery house imagine sleeping on a spunked up mattress, false nails under the sofa, gunked up washing machine, fake grass full of hippo piss and also a mattress caked in dog hairs and stinking 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
F&F have panic shot a Hinch lounge wear shoot with a larger model.

Poor woman, looks like they've dressed her in a bin bag.
She’s looking outside as if to say Fucks sake, I hope I don’t have to go outdoors in this.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It took me 20 mins to go & have a drinky poo or 2 at the prom today.
I was on the lookout for Henners.
Took me 35 minutes to walk home.
The difference was staggering.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I really think (and of course also hoping) that this holiday is her downfall.

She’s obviously not going to post as much and with her engagement figures quite low anyway, this isn’t going to help her at all.

She’s going to get back to a house that’s completely renovated (clearly it’s already been done and we’ve watched a load of prerecords for the past 4 months) and I really struggle to believe her sheep won’t see through it, I really do.

At least some of them are going to click on. She’s suddenly going to have completely new furniture in every single room despite having perfect furniture in her house now anyway? Suddenly an entire five bedroom, 4 bathroom house will be complete in the space of 2 weeks. Despite the fact that before she went on holiday she showed us the house and it looked EXACTLY the same as it basically did in March/April.

I really hope it helps open her sheeps eyes, I really do.
It won't be her downfall and the sheep won't mind. She's now at the stage where she has managed to get the undying loyalty of millions of stupid people( sorry to say that they are mostly stupid women), so she no longer needs to make much effort and they still fawn over her. She can bring out some crap clothing and tacky homeware every so often and they'll still flock to buy. Unfortunately in this country we seem to have a steady supply of people with the intelligence of a flea who think being on towie/love island is their life dream, who get all their information from social media, never read a book and have no interest in current affairs and wouldn't know an original thought if it whacked them in the face, for some reason people like hinch appeal to this demographic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Was bored and looked through her insta.
1) is that her toenail??!!!
2) are her feet edited?! Her feet are a least a size 9
No you nusty troll they've been measured right next to Inch's teeny peeny so they must be size 5 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.