Mrs Hinch #553 Can’t go on hols ‘coz I’m a celeb. I’ll just make my kids wear their names, instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her relationship with her parents is really strange. I knew her mum would be going with them as Sophie can’t go anywhere without her mum muscling in.

Reactions: 24
She wouldn't have been able to use a filter on TV. That said. in the photos where she's been spotted, she's actually pretty so it's quite sad she feels the need to use filters. I suspect Fiddle has probably put her down from a young age and told her that she looked awful and needed to change her appearance and ruined her self-esteem.

Reactions: 23
Why does she look like a half deflated blow up doll in her latest pics🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her relationship with her parents is really strange. I knew her mum would be going with them as Sophie can’t go anywhere without her mum muscling in.
She can’t miss her opportunity to have a quick fiddle with James, at the Costa Del Fingeres.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's really unsettling me seeing that girl constantly sharing about that Hinch bear!! And why has she redone a story with that nasty message from the 27th May?! I just don't understand...

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The truth will out one day,but you're spot on with your theory about Fiddle's neediness in my humble opinion.
Let's not forget that this is the same woman who attempted to buy her first grandchild from Weepy's eldest daughter.Allegedly😏
I’m sorry, she what?
I’m going to need more info 👀

Reactions: 11
Tuesday morning musings for you.

I wonder if the neediness doesn't necessarily come from Soph but from fiddle? If she's the one who, from the moment Ron was conceived, was in Hunch's ear telling her that she would need help, isn't maternal etc etc etc and has created the dependency that she now has on fiddle. Hunch now believes that she's an inept parent and needs fiddle around all the time because she'll only duck it up. I don't know if she went to Pepper Pig™ world with them but that was a monumental mistake for them with Ron and I can't help but wonder if they got back and fiddle laid it on thick with how it wouldn't have happened if Soph had just let her come along etc.

It's such a strange dynamic that neither of them seem to be saying "I need my space and my own life". Particularly fiddle. She seems very happy to be there 24/7, despite her child rearing days being done with. Most grandparents love to do some childcare but hand them back to go golfing or a book club or on their 6th city break that year (I'm projecting here and not at all jealous of my well travelled in-laws).

Anyway, I just find it weird that fiddle is so happy to be anywhere they are and that Hunch doesn't appear to rely on anyone else but her for help, she doesn't even have any friends anymore which is quite sad really.
Funny I was just wondering the same thing, if it’s Big Freda or Soph that insists on them being together 24/7.. also the sister doesn’t seem to mind at all but I would be feeling a bit funny if my mum & sister & my daughter were always together

Reactions: 15
I
Knowing her, 2 weeks could stretch for a month or more as she gets her pre-records mixed up.

I'll die if all this speculation about fancy holidays and she's gone to an all inclusive in the Balearics.
Don’t think an all inclusive & sharing sun loungers with Dave & Cheryl from Dagenham is really Hinch’s thing she couldn’t deal with L & R having a tantrum in her own house never mind with essex massive looking on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.