Mrs Hinch #553 Can’t go on hols ‘coz I’m a celeb. I’ll just make my kids wear their names, instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t resist and have a few minutes before a zoom meeting 🤭 (volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
What exactly is a Mummmaaazzzz? Asking for myself because nobody bleeping speaks like that!!!! Grow up Sopha, you bone idle cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tuesday morning musings for you.

I wonder if the neediness doesn't necessarily come from Soph but from fiddle? If she's the one who, from the moment Ron was conceived, was in Hunch's ear telling her that she would need help, isn't maternal etc etc etc and has created the dependency that she now has on fiddle. Hunch now believes that she's an inept parent and needs fiddle around all the time because she'll only duck it up. I don't know if she went to Pepper Pig™ world with them but that was a monumental mistake for them with Ron and I can't help but wonder if they got back and fiddle laid it on thick with how it wouldn't have happened if Soph had just let her come along etc.

It's such a strange dynamic that neither of them seem to be saying "I need my space and my own life". Particularly fiddle. She seems very happy to be there 24/7, despite her child rearing days being done with. Most grandparents love to do some childcare but hand them back to go golfing or a book club or on their 6th city break that year (I'm projecting here and not at all jealous of my well travelled in-laws).

Anyway, I just find it weird that fiddle is so happy to be anywhere they are and that Hunch doesn't appear to rely on anyone else but her for help, she doesn't even have any friends anymore which is quite sad really.

Reactions: 52

I wonder if the neediness doesn't necessarily come from Soph but from fiddle? If she's the one who, from the moment Ron was conceived, was in Hunch's ear telling her that she would need help, isn't maternal etc etc etc and has created the dependency that she now has on fiddle. Hunch now believes that she's an inept parent and needs fiddle around all the time because she'll only duck it up. I don't know if she went to Pepper Pig™ world with them but that was a monumental mistake for them with Ron and I can't help but wonder if they got back and fiddle laid it on thick with how it wouldn't have happened if Soph had just let her come along etc.

It's such a strange dynamic that neither of them seem to be saying "I need my space and my own life". Particularly fiddle. She seems very happy to be there 24/7, despite her child rearing days being done with. Most grandparents love to do some childcare but hand them back to go golfing or a book club or on their 6th city break that year (I'm projecting here and not at all jealous of my well travelled in-laws).

Anyway, I just find it weird that fiddle is so happy to be anywhere they are and that Hunch doesn't appear to rely on anyone else but her for help, she doesn't even have any friends anymore which is quite sad really.
I imagine her mates have had enough of her being so braggy and boring all the time

Reactions: 17
Fiddle is trying to be a Tesco version of Kris Jenner. Momager
Nail on the head! Everyone around Sophie thinks that she is far more famous than she actually is. She has a substantial instagram following, THAT'S IT. She couldn't even do her own TV ad properly so the sheep were only treated to the awful hands, tattoo and saliva riddled voice over. She was a flash in the pan and if you missed it 2 years ago, there's no way you would be aware who the hell she is.
Sophie wants her entourage to make her feel important, and they're all more than happy to over indulge her and inflate her ego. What a way to live 🙄

Reactions: 34
I saw on a page on Facebook that they’re calling her ‘queen of bargains’ what exactly has she purchased which is a bargain?! She gets the most expensive stuff then it’s never seen again aka in the bin!

Not hunch related but I’m getting married next year (🫣) and I found a wedding dress (I’m guessing they’re out of season so not selling them anymore) brand new not a single mark on it for £90 and on the tags it says 🥁 £599! It comes with the underskirt with the tag still on £90 and the veil again with the tags on £45! I even got the wed2be bag and hanger the whole set for £90 it’s just a size too big so I’ll just pay for the fitting but I’m over the moon! Now that is a BARGAIN!!! sorry for the spam I’m just so happy and my DP doesn’t get it 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Nail on the head! Everyone around Sophie thinks that she is far more famous than she actually is. She has a substantial instagram following, THAT'S IT. She couldn't even do her own TV ad properly so the sheep were only treated to the awful hands, tattoo and saliva riddled voice over. She was a flash in the pan and if you missed it 2 years ago, there's no way you would be aware who the hell she is.
Sophie wants her entourage to make her feel important, and they're all more than happy to over indulge her and inflate her ego. What a way to live 🙄
The bleeping Ariel advert 🤣🤣🤣 thank god it got binned 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 25

The truth will out one day,but you're spot on with your theory about Fiddle's neediness in my humble opinion.
Let's not forget that this is the same woman who attempted to buy her first grandchild from Weepy's eldest daughter.Allegedly😏

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Totally agree. The Mrs Hinch shelf life is coming to its end and she knows this- that’s why she’s heavily plugging herself to be a ‘home account’ and why she has intentionally delayed moving her fam in the lodge so they can destroy and refurb things that don’t need refurbing. She’s extending her shelf life and milking it to the max. Mummazzger Fiddle Jenner has probably very nobly self nominated herself to take on the the role as adoptive mother for those boys coz she wants Hinch to fully immerse herself as a ‘celeb’. Its so strange why they have this dynamic, as Jamie literally could have done that role instead?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Totally agree. The Mrs Hinch shelf life is coming to its end and she knows this- that’s why she’s heavily plugging herself to be a ‘home account’ and why she has intentionally delayed moving her fam in the lodge so they can destroy and refurb things that don’t need refurbing. She’s extending her shelf life and milking it to the max. Mummazzger Fiddle Jenner has probably very nobly self nominated herself to take on the the role as adoptive mother for those boys coz she wants Hinch to fully immerse herself as a ‘celeb’. Its so strange why they have this dynamic, as Jamie literally could have done that role instead?
But by getting it all down in one go before they move in she’s missed out on all the content of a home account. Once she has ‘styled’ it all she’ll just live there and there won’t be any new content as it’s all finished.

Reactions: 20
But by getting it all down in one go before they move in she’s missed out on all the content of a home account. Once she has ‘styled’ it all she’ll just live there and there won’t be any new content as it’s all finished.
That’s when she will manufacture baby no3 and then will launch some new ‘parenting a new baby as a farmer’ BS.

• Haha
I've been following Martin & Shirley Kemp re-vamp their house. A wall coming down here, new window there, bit of painting, upcycling furniture. At no point have I thought big headed show offs because it's been discreetly shown without bragging
Hunch on the other hand, walk in and demolish everything, dragging it out for a year and uses 3 camels as content. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So much sssssccccchhhhppppiiiitttt 😂

Don't forget to leave a space the size of a fist at the top. She says filling the machine with about three items of clothing 🤨

Also, looks like she has the machine set to 40. Isn't she always bleating on about washing at 30?? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.