Mrs Hinch #553 Can’t go on hols ‘coz I’m a celeb. I’ll just make my kids wear their names, instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ma and pa with them on holiday 🤣. jamieshortforjamies has only had his leg over twice in that marriage. never spent a day alone with her children, that’s not normal behaviour. She must have some serious issues she can’t be left alone with them.

Reactions: 35
Calling a bingo. Epiphany will be the name of the villa or holiday home they buy in Spain because they just laarvvveeed it there so much.
Or their next baby…. Epiphany Rose Hinchliffe or Erh…

Ummm what if the other kids go “Yo Ron when you moving into your new house” and ruin Soph’s big surprise/instagram announcement. Ronnie can not be giving out top information about a mega celeb like that 😂
Don’t worry, Ron will be in college before they move to tend farm….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Guyyyyzzzzz my brother is going to Mallorca tomorrow, I've given him strict instructions to look out for an 8ft 6 tend cleaner with size 11 5 footzzz.

He asked what she looked like, I said ....

who knows? here are 37 images of her face, non of which look the same.
Although you might want to look out for a mahoosive hat.
She's probably got a man slimeball at her side. Hopefully NOT in speedos.
He'll have rat like eyes, a teeny peeny, scrawny legs is likely to be shouting RONNIE HINCH or maybe OI OI

I'll let you all know if he sees them
‘Rat like eyes’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 so accurate ffs😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guyyyyzzzzz my brother is going to Mallorca tomorrow, I've given him strict instructions to look out for an 8ft 6 tend cleaner with size 11 5 footzzz.

He'll have rat like eyes, a teeny peeny, scrawny legs is likely to be shouting RONNIE HINCH or maybe OI OI

The sad part is they will be instantly recognisable because their children will have Ronnie and Lennie emblazoned on their clothes somewhere 🙈

Reactions: 24
Hennerz 🎵Running Around That Garden🎵 Guyssssh, Hennerz has had an epiphany while the twats have been away, he’s realised they don’t walk him 🤭 Bless’is’arrrrt (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Okay. Once more for those at the back: she was never EVER going to go on holiday without additional childcare in the shape of grandparents/in-laws/nieces etc.

I’m genuinely surprised by the amount of people in here who are shocked by the “villa + grandparents” situ.

when she took Ronnie BY TRAIN to France in Feb 2020 she needed texts of support from Fiddle just to make the journey. And even then, Fiddle and Cling On had to “gate crash” after a few days and Eurodisney just “happened” to have room for them despite it being half term.

this is the woman who lied about taking the two of them to the local fairground on her own (and, shock, Fiddle and CON just happened to join her there later on).

either you nusty trolls are feigning your indignation or some of you need to go back and read #500
I’m disgusted with myself for actually giving her the benefit of the doubt

Reactions: 19

could of made it so much easier and just told him to look out for some kids with Ronnie and Lennie written on the tops/bags/trousers. 😳
Sorry just caught up and seen this has already been mentioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Morning nusty hens! 😘
I’m not in the least bit surprised that Fiddle & Weepy Al are with them. I’d have been more shocked if they weren’t there!
Quick question though, I wasn’t around when they disappeared to the cottages after Ronnie was born. Did I read it right the other day that Fiddle went with them that time too? Sopha really does have JimBob’s balls for earrings doesn’t she? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Morning nusty hens! 😘
I’m not in the least bit surprised that Fiddle & Weepy Al are with them. I’d have been more shocked if they weren’t there!
Quick question though, I wasn’t around when they disappeared to the cottages after Ronnie was born. Did I read it right the other day that Fiddle went with them that time too? Sopha really does have JimBob’s balls for earrings doesn’t she? 😂
I think it was in Inch’s interview with The Scum (refuse to read that tit rag so only saw what was put on here). He said something along the lines of he used to tell Sopha and Fiddle to go up to bed at night and he looked after Ron.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
That family certainly do have a strange dynamic. I love my parents, but living away from them has made us extremely independent. We had no choice but to look after our children and dog - we had no support network nearby. What I will say, is I have a sister who lives round the corner from my parents and she only sees them once a week. She loves them and they get to see the grandchildren, but they don’t live out of one another’s pockets. My parents also have a life and like hanging out with their friends too. I think Soph is still attached to her mums umbilical cord and is still a child herself, and is therefore unable to look after the children by herself. It’s so weird. Can’t get my head around it. I’m sure it will all come out one day when Ron pens his memoirs…..

Reactions: 38
I know I said the matching clothes grinds my gears but now we have matching shoes too??
She’ll be trying to pass them off as twins after all she referred to Lennie as a newborn at 5/6 months 😅😅

Tell him the kids will either be labelled with their names, or wearing Disney safari outfits!

Their grandad will be weeping.
Their Nanny will be carrying a pink silk purse.
God they will stick out like a sore thumb out there haha xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder is Jimbobcreepyslob called ahead to the airline to book the tickets under a fake name cause they’re so famoussssssh 🤔

”Oi Oi Schweeeet’arrrrrt, I’d like to book seats for 4 adults and 2 children. We also need room for 3 alpacas in the hold please Darlinnnnnn. I hope the cabin has a high ceiling cause me wife’s got a rather long neck mate. We’d like our part of the cabin all to ourselves and we’ll all be wearing sunglasses, cause we’re so famoussssssh, even the alpacas. Our in flight meal requirements include a mugshot and Appletiser. The name, it’s erm Mr Epiphany innit. Oh, yeah….we’d also like our own toilet and a bidet for our bum bums innit. Fannnnnks babe, all the best” 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I wonder is Jimbobcreepyslob called ahead to the airline to book the tickets under a fake name cause they’re so famoussssssh 🤔

”Oi Oi Schweeeet’arrrrrt, I’d like to book seats for 4 adults and 2 children. We also need room for 3 alpacas in the hold please Darlinnnnnn. I hope the cabin has a high ceiling cause me wife’s got a rather long neck mate. We’d like our part of the cabin all to ourselves and we’ll all be wearing sunglasses, cause we’re so famoussssssh, even the alpacas. Our in flight meal requirements include a mugshot and Appletiser. The name, it’s erm Mr Epiphany innit. Oh, yeah….we’d also like our own toilet and a bidet for our bum bums innit. Fannnnnks babe, all the best” 🤭
My mother in law with the pink silk purse needs to be sat in between us.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Okay. Once more for those at the back: she was never EVER going to go on holiday without additional childcare in the shape of grandparents/in-laws/nieces etc.

I’m genuinely surprised by the amount of people in here who are shocked by the “villa + grandparents” situ.

when she took Ronnie BY TRAIN to France in Feb 2020 she needed texts of support from Fiddle just to make the journey. And even then, Fiddle and Cling On had to “gate crash” after a few days and Eurodisney just “happened” to have room for them despite it being half term.

this is the woman who lied about taking the two of them to the local fairground on her own (and, shock, Fiddle and CON just happened to join her there later on).

either you nusty trolls are feigning your indignation or some of you need to go back and read #500
Love you bubs xx

Reactions: 8
This this and once again this!! 🙌

It is ridiculous for sure, but it was always going to be the way. Soph + kids + 48 hours = Fiddle is there. 2ish weeks would have been a no brainer for her, of course she "needed" help. If she ever admits it (unlikely) it will be gushing speshul time with Nanny, so blessched etc like the kids don't see her every day and regularly sleep over with her.

I am all for close family making memories with youngsters, obviously! But tit the bed, R&L will have no memories of their time with just Mummaz. Fiddle will always have been there.. it is really quite sad.
She's pathetic and so is her mother for allowing it. Fiddle is probably on the payroll and has to make herself avaliable 24/7 or Sopha has a breakdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Christ sake 🤣 Mr Epiphany 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.