Mrs Hinch #553 Can’t go on hols ‘coz I’m a celeb. I’ll just make my kids wear their names, instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay. Once more for those at the back: she was never EVER going to go on holiday without additional childcare in the shape of grandparents/in-laws/nieces etc.

I’m genuinely surprised by the amount of people in here who are shocked by the “villa + grandparents” situ.

when she took Ronnie BY TRAIN to France in Feb 2020 she needed texts of support from Fiddle just to make the journey. And even then, Fiddle and Cling On had to “gate crash” after a few days and Eurodisney just “happened” to have room for them despite it being half term.

this is the woman who lied about taking the two of them to the local fairground on her own (and, shock, Fiddle and CON just happened to join her there later on).

either you nusty trolls are feigning your indignation or some of you need to go back and read #500

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Okay. Once more for those at the back: she was never EVER going to go on holiday without additional childcare in the shape of grandparents/in-laws/nieces etc.

I’m genuinely surprised by the amount of people in here who are shocked by the “villa + grandparents” situ.

when she took Ronnie BY TRAIN to France in Feb 2020 she needed texts of support from Fiddle just to make the journey. And even then, Fiddle and Cling On had to “gate crash” after a few days and Eurodisney just “happened” to have room for them despite it being half term.

this is the woman who lied about taking the two of them to the local fairground on her own (and, shock, Fiddle and CON just happened to join her there later on).

either you nusty trolls are feigning your indignation or some of you need to go back and read #500
This this and once again this!! 🙌

It is ridiculous for sure, but it was always going to be the way. Soph + kids + 48 hours = Fiddle is there. 2ish weeks would have been a no brainer for her, of course she "needed" help. If she ever admits it (unlikely) it will be gushing speshul time with Nanny, so blessched etc like the kids don't see her every day and regularly sleep over with her.

I am all for close family making memories with youngsters, obviously! But tit the bed, R&L will have no memories of their time with just Mummaz. Fiddle will always have been there.. it is really quite sad.

Reactions: 36
if it weren’t for the £££ she’s bringing in, Jimbobnojobsmallknobbiggob & the grinch would have split up a longgggg time ago. No spouse puts up with their in-laws living so closely in their lives like this- no one.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I want to add - I’m not necessarily dissing those (except Hinch) who are fortunate enough to be able to book holidays which involve a villa, no doubt - hire car too, etc etc. and for it to include grandparents etc. I mean, I’m jealous really. But what gets my bleeping goat is that the overwhelming majority of young families do not have that luxury - goodness, we might even have parents who are still working!!!!!!!!! - but Hinch is so removed from the real world that she actually thinks she has a stressful time of it, packing for a holiday with little ones where there will actually be more adults than kids, and she has the luxury of a villa to accommodate their every need. She doesn’t need to worry about their wake up and nap times because there will be a multitude of other adults around to make sure Zoph has her ‘deep rest’.

she is the most spoiled, pampered, ungrateful, entitled woman without a selfless nurturing bone in her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I've got some more words for Sopha's word of the day.

Exploitation - the action or fact of treating someone unfairly in order to benefit from their work.
See also: Child Exploitation

It really is embarrassing! I remember after my parents divorced my mum took me and my two sisters all the way to Florida on her own when we were 9, 10 and 16. She can manage flying across the planet and orchestrating a three week holiday that included hotels between Florida and Atlanta, car rental, park entry, passports, packing, saving and budgeting all on her own. But these two idiots can't manage two weeks in a self catering villa without bringing Ma and Pa Barker along with them. How does Inch go along with this?? If I was him I'd be saying bleeping no. We're doing it on our own or we're not doing it.
Soph probably tells him they only have e life they do cause of her

Grow some balls, Inch!!
I agree. I am starting to believe the whole, "whoops little old me just fell into Instagram " story the more crap she posts.

So who's feeding the three musketeers their copious amounts of pre-cut carrots???
this will be where they go to the alpaca people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok tattlers don’t judge 😂 but I’ve joined a dating site, received a msg last night saying ‘oi oi’ I was snorting with laughter, can you imagine if inch was on a dating site?
He’d probably send a dick pic but you’d just think it was a worm and that he’s into gardening 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On my first holiday with husband and little one at 8 months old I thought I was smashing it, booking apts with all inclusive.
we arrived and realised that little one wouldn’t nap in the travel cot in BROAD bleeping DAYLIGHT in the shittly Little hotel room we had. Not least because of the insanely loud slamming doors and elevators next to our room.
I asked to be moved rooms.They moved us to a quieter side of the complex but the sleeping situation remained.
I ended up in meltdown floods of tears at reception (I had bad PND) and had to pay to upgrade us to a one-room ground floor villa. I was lucky that I still had some money in my account from an inheritance the year before - so I spaffed it on upgrading us for the week (about €145).

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Don't forget Devon and thec5k House with indoor swimming pool which we never saw. She only admitted fiddle and co cane down as a sheep outed her, then she lied and said they'd got a cottage close by, even though her rental slept 10🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Guyyyyzzzzz my brother is going to Mallorca tomorrow, I've given him strict instructions to look out for an 8ft 6 tend cleaner with size 11 5 footzzz.

He asked what she looked like, I said ....

who knows? here are 37 images of her face, non of which look the same.
Although you might want to look out for a mahoosive hat.
She's probably got a man slimeball at her side. Hopefully NOT in speedos.
He'll have rat like eyes, a teeny peeny, scrawny legs is likely to be shouting RONNIE HINCH or maybe OI OI

I'll let you all know if he sees them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Guyyyyzzzzz my brother is going to Mallorca tomorrow, I've given him strict instructions to look out for an 8ft 6 tend cleaner with size 11 5 footzzz.

He'll have rat like eyes, a teeny peeny, scrawny legs is likely to be shouting RONNIE HINCH or maybe OI OI

Brilliant! Let’s hope he spots Hinch in the wild! We are here waiting for it! 👏🏻👏🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Tell him the kids will either be labelled with their names, or wearing Disney safari outfits!

Their grandad will be weeping.
Their Nanny will be carrying a pink silk purse.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Considering how low her engagement was before she went on holiday you'd think she'd do everything she could to boost it while shes away with loads of stories🤷🏼‍♀️...we know your family are there hinch so you don't have to hide them away now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Don’t forget to mention the ‘Oi Oi siimeball’ will have his mummaz-in-law’s fiddly fingers all over him. Also the 8ft 6 ‘tend cleaner will have a giraffe neck, one shoulder out on display and will be eyeing up the local builders and cackling. They may all be talking about an epiphany or an epic-fanny and Weepy will be collecting up bits of wood to knock up a table while he’s there 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Here’s Jimbobcreepyslob’s 🎵Shambo No.5🎵 I’ve changed the suggested names in case any Nusty Hens are called that.....I doubt there will be any called the names I have used.... Hinch Bots 🤭 Credit to Mr Owl for banging his biskittttt tin a bit (volume needed, includes swears)

View attachment 1357921
I may have just given my neighbour a fright, laughed so loud 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know what bothers me and it probably sounds quite silly really. But dressing two boys the same who are close in age. Now maybe thats because im old and grew up on everyone having handmedowns from older siblings/cousins etc.. but it just seems wasteful to me, or is she going to pretend to be relatable and have lonald wear ronalds old clothes but basically look like magic growing clothes every second year

Reactions: 19

totally agree.

the fact is women are made to believe they have to have children, hinch is a great example. She cannot be alone with her kids and has zero maternal bones in her body. Her interactions with her kids are bleeping odd. It’s like watching a stranger with kids. She bangs On about us only seeing 20 seconds a day: so why show us all the bits where she’s completely weird around them? Why is she never alone with them?

if You can’t even spend some time alone with your babies you’re strange. Don’t get me wrong. before my parents died we spent time with them but I didn’t take them on holiday with us ALL the time! They had their own lives to.

shite parents the both of them. Neither deserve boys and it’s scary they are going to bring even more into the world so they can sell them online to. Sick fucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.