Mrs Hinch #553 Can’t go on hols ‘coz I’m a celeb. I’ll just make my kids wear their names, instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes on about his journey & his invisible needs etc but she isn’t real about life with a ND child. Birthdays and holidays can be so traumatic; all out of routine loads of new things, so much to process and cope with. If you’re going to go on about it then be real, if he struggles on flights share what strategies you use, if birthdays need to be kept almost the same as every other day then say that, if you limit presents to 1 or 2 so he isn’t overwhelmed then say. But she hints that he is neurodiverse but then makes out that it’s life as normal & thats simply not realistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Bit of a difference in numbers of likes from the birthday posts between last year and this year. Quite a big drop in comparison!

This year:

Screenshot_20220621-190538_Brave.jpg

Last year:

Screenshot_20220621-191036_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok tattlers don’t judge 😂 but I’ve joined a dating site, received a msg last night saying ‘oi oi’ I was snorting with laughter, can you imagine if inch was on a dating site?
It would go something like 'oi oi shweeeetarrrrt. I'd love to see your bumbuminnit. All the best' bleeping cringy bastard that he is 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We had to move to another villa guyysch, for privacy - Jaymmmeeeee fell out with the neighbours, hinchers were putting handwritten letters thru the letterbox, and the Paparazzi were above in their helicopter.....i just cant belive it if im honest guyschhhhh

we will slowly but surely be moving into the new villa....but first we need to destroy every room, and get 3 WW's for outside - i just llaarrvvve it guussch if im honest - Wooohoooohooooo - how did this happen to lil old me

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Another pointless picture that shows nothing of Mallorca. Aren't they on the steps of the Hinchnotafarm haha?

Reactions: 16
Maybe that was them I saw at the prom park yesterday then 😱 The dog was the double of Hennerz, size and all. I should have taken a pic like my sleuthy sister did of the twats.
I hope it was Hennerz and he got a good long stimulating walk! 😍

Reactions: 18
READY TO FACE WHATEVER LIFE SENDS! why is every single post a pity post !!! Why never look at my beautiful sons ! Look at us on holiday not a care in the world while my not a farm with 3 alpacas and my brand new build with brand new built extension , fully Astro turfed garden all bought and paid for ! No mortgages no worries full to the brim with anything we could ever want

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Does she not realise that in a few years time “ bestest” brothers are going to hate each other and be permanently fighting. Watching her trying to split them up will be something to see 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If you’re going to go on about it then be real, if he struggles on flights share what strategies you use, if birthdays need to be kept almost the same as every other day then say that, if you limit presents to 1 or 2 so he isn’t overwhelmed then say. But she hints that he is neurodiverse but then makes out that it’s life as normal & thats simply not realistic.
I hope she doesn't share about his struggles. He deserves his privacy.

Reactions: 20
What she’s showed on her stories so far is no different to when she’s at home 😂 it’s just a bit sunnier. For someone who’s made millions off Instagram, she’s not very good at it

Reactions: 33
What she’s showed on her stories so far is no different to when she’s at home 😂 it’s just a bit sunnier. For someone who’s made millions off Instagram, she’s not very good at it
I agree. I am starting to believe the whole, "whoops little old me just fell into Instagram " story the more crap she posts.

Looks like the pool at the back aswell with the white picket fence🤔

So it is Inch’s parents looking after Henry
So who's feeding the three musketeers their copious amounts of pre-cut carrots???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doesn’t someone else use palm tree emojis for their ASD son? I want to say it’s PTWM?

Not an original thought in her head…

Reactions: 19
Snide bleep tagging someone for use of their quote like a clever bleep.
Well done Soph, I'd say you're learning but you're not.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does she not realise that in a few years time “ bestest” brothers are going to hate each other and be permanently fighting. Watching her trying to split them up will be something to see 😂😂😂
Don’t worry it won’t be her she will be too busy sat on the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So is this her paving the way for a swimming pool?
Sooo jealous of tend BFF Staces pool, she had to hire one, guyyschhh Ron just laaaved the pool so we've decided to have one at tend farm.
Also tend farm will be magically ready by the time they get back, what a montage that tit show will be.
Ron will finally see his already seen but pretends he hasn't seen bedroom.

Reactions: 24
Exactly! Why didn’t they go out and visit Inch’s parents and leave Fiddle and Weepy at home holding the fort. Sopha would have still had childcare on tap and the Hinch’s could have celebrated Ron’s birthday with him. I feel a bit sorry for them. They don’t get quality time with their grandchildren like her parents do. 😔
Because if she did that , they would see the really lazy sopha and who would look after the children

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.