Mrs Hinch #553 Can’t go on hols ‘coz I’m a celeb. I’ll just make my kids wear their names, instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel bad for them having to spend the whole time babysitting Henners and the Maldon 3 😂😂
Exactly! Why didn’t they go out and visit Inch’s parents and leave Fiddle and Weepy at home holding the fort. Sopha would have still had childcare on tap and the Hinch’s could have celebrated Ron’s birthday with him. I feel a bit sorry for them. They don’t get quality time with their grandchildren like her parents do. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How strange that they can’t have an holiday just the four of them without having the clingon parents leeching on, wow they really are a pair of sad sacks, can’t go anywhere without her parents being joined at the hip🙄god knows how shes gonna cope when they eventually pop their clogs

• Sad
Reactions: 34
If Ma & Pa Hinch are moving into Greyskull I wonder if there will be in-laws rivalry & friction

Reactions: 18
Ok tattlers don’t judge 😂 but I’ve joined a dating site, received a msg last night saying ‘oi oi’ I was snorting with laughter, can you imagine if inch was on a dating site?
I bet you couldn’t swipe left quick enough! (or whatever way you swipe to get rid!)🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How strange that they can’t have an holiday just the four of them without having the clingon parents leeching on, wow they really are a pair of sad sacks, can’t go anywhere without her parents being joined at the hip🙄god knows how shes gonna cope when they eventually pop their clogs
Thats the thing, I know someone from.primary school, idolised by her parents, who had her in their 40s. Never had an independent life, went everywhere with them and they with her. Left school, lived at home, no job. Just a companion to her parents. Mum died about 10 years ago, dad now in a home with dementia. She literally went mad when he went, set fire to the home, killed the cat, stole the dad's money, leaving the poor old guy with no funds for his nursing home. Got arrested, now in prison. Mad freda is doing Hinch no favours encouraging that dependence. None at all

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Calling a bingo. Epiphany will be the name of the villa or holiday home they buy in Spain because they just laarvvveeed it there so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My mum lives abroad and if I wanted to go over to hers to celebrate my sons birthday and kick her out to Cone back here to look after my home and dog and bring my partners parents, she’d have 2 words 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Only catching up on jimbob stories. Dear god the actual thought of strangers sharing pictures of my children that they have not only screen shot but saved in there camera roll ! To then wait for one of there birthdays to get said photo , post it to there stories and write a paragraph !

My god not to be dramatic but I genuine could not sleep at night over sheer terror ! I would not be encouraging it !

Reactions: 34
Ron's birthday post got over a thousand comments less than last years post 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hinch popularity waning or people just fed up with the lack of cleaning content

Reactions: 21
Actually surprised she could even find epiphany in the dictionary, let alone spell it. Fick as alpaca tit usually. Probably mad ma Freda came up with it, seeing as Sopha still clings to her mama's tit and can't think for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.