Mrs Hinch #55 Greedy grinch can't sleep at night, she's searching for more eBay Turkish delight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to exploit someone like that.

. FIG-LX1 .
Not half as bad as exploiting millions of people. Hopefully that person learned their lesson and came to their senses. £36 is nothing compared to the amount these companies have been raking in thanks to Hinch and her influence.

Reactions: 16
Imagine if the person who’s bought these ebayers (minkehhhhhhhh ones) are reading and have to come to terms with the fact they’re bleeping deluded by Sophie The Hinch/Robbing bleep Hinch(C)liffe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
But the thing is this seems backwards. Like the most recent picture looks like it should be the before shot. I hate my nose too. My dog headbutted me when I was a teenager because I wouldn't share my apple with him. Broke my nose and ruined my apple 🤣
Ouch!! Who would have known that eating an apple could be so dangerous 😂 I actually prefer Sophie's loose women nose than the other pic. It looks smaller and less pointy (not that the other one is even bad).

Reactions: 4
Imagine if the person who’s bought these ebayers (minkehhhhhhhh ones) are reading and have to come to terms with the fact they’re bleeping deluded by Sophie The Hinch/Robbing bleep Hinch(C)liffe
Probably got a bank statement reading -£2541 because they've been sucked into every other bloody scam too!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Mrs H seems to have a problem with being tall and is always contorting herself trying to look shorter! I say stand tall 😘

Reactions: 14
Oh look, now the AvaMay melts are back out after someone commented on here last night about her not showing them. 🙄

Reactions: 27
Because she would have to pay for it! Imagine that, Mrs Hinch having to put her hand in her pocket for something 😮

Probably gifted 🙄
LV wouldn't gift *her* 🤣 she bloody wishes!

£10 Tesco bag not good enough for you now, Soph?

Reactions: 15
But the thing is this seems backwards. Like the most recent picture looks like it should be the before shot. I hate my nose too. My dog headbutted me when I was a teenager because I wouldn't share my apple with him. Broke my nose and ruined my apple 🤣
My nickname at primary school was ski_slope as my nose is upturned .... then a boy decided to call me miss piggy.... I always wanted a straight nose lol

• Sad
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.