Mrs Hinch #55 Greedy grinch can't sleep at night, she's searching for more eBay Turkish delight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i’ve Finally plucked up the courage to post!

I’ve lurked on and off for a long time. I followed Hinch way back when she was only just after getting married then the swipe ups became excessive and the amount of chemicals sprayed and poured needlessly just irritated me I ignored her account for ages then discovered tattle and started watching and then reading the comments here and even though I could see through it all I still had to push myself past the cleaning aisles and tell myself I didn’t need anything so just unfollowed and stopped looking at the tattle threads.

The last few weeks I’ve been off work sick and I still don’t follow her but I’ve been having a nosy....
Firstly, has she no imagination the house/extension is void of color or personality just filled with tat that’s she’s been sent or gifted! that poor baby is going to have sensory overload when he gets out to the real world! Why does he constantly look to the side is he watching Jamie who may be main carer?
Next up the dog, clearly showing signs towards her that she’s to leave him alone which she ignores
Poor Jamie is a lap dog and if she treated him like the dog he would have moved up in her priority list
At least she’s stopped showing wedding photos I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before There is a *gifted naming ceremony for Ronnie with photos for the next year.
The baskets tip me over the edge when she showed her sunglasses in a basket the other day she had another basket beside it with the cases eh are cases not for the glasses when not in use to stop them getting scratched?

If I was to list it all I’d be here all night but the outright begging for new pans today for what she hardly ever cooks does she plan on trying and making her next book a recipe book with everyone’s recipes that her army send her?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Newbie alert. She’s also called her landing the “waiting area” - she’s been lurking on here as much as me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wanted to add something to previous tread but is closed so hope you don’t mind me adding it now. It’s about the clones

I don’t know mgh but I’ve seen her stories and other stories too who happens to open their account when hinch hype came high. They might not want to be like her but they want to be successful as her and personally I cannot blame them. Who wouldn’t want that? Who wouldn’t want money, insta fame, book deals, live in double sized gaff and have all things gifted? They’ll would do anything to achieve success because it looks easy for them. So they will clean things over and over again, talk all bollocks, act like their idol because hinch doesn’t believe it’s all happening. All they don’t know it’s the fact that hinch is a brand and has been a brand since very beginning runned by hinch herself and her husband and whoever else was or is involved. I’ve followed hinch since very beginning before she hit 10k and I don’t recall her mentioning going to work once. She never had any customers to do their hair or anything. As far as I know she was always stay at home. Or am I mistaking here?

Reactions: 17
She’s not shown off those twirly wafer stick things she forever used to show off too... in that treat basket of hers in the kitchen.

Reactions: 4
She fails to mention that her one was gifted to her by Addis Home earlier this year! If a company is kind enough to gift you something, wouldn't you at least direct your shoppers/fans to their website, rather than ebay?

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I’ve followed hinch since very beginning before she hit 10k and I don’t recall her mentioning going to work once. She never had any customers to do their hair or anything. As far as I know she was always stay at home. Or am I mistaking here?
She worked in sales and was an accomplished salesperson for many years and that is where she met Jamie, but before her Insta fame she had trained as a hairdresser although my understanding is that she only trained in fitting extensions but not in colour or styling. How that works I have no idea though as once extensions are in they need to be cut and blended in 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
She worked in sales and was an accomplished salesperson for many years and that is where she met Jamie, but before her Insta fame she had trained as a hairdresser although my understanding is that she only trained in fitting extensions but not in colour or styling. How that works I have no idea though as once extensions are in they need to be cut and blended in 🤷🏻‍♀️
True. You cannot fit extension without proper colour matching, trimming, blending etc. My cousin is hairdresser/extension technician or whatever they called. I had extension once, never again will. Can’t even wash hair properly therefore hinch has basket full of dry shampoo.

Reactions: 9
She said on this morning she was a qualified one

Ronnie hasn’t cut a tooth yet and she’s worrying his future wife won’t like hinching - 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
True. You cannot fit extension without proper colour matching, trimming, blending etc. My cousin is hairdresser/extension technician or whatever they called. I had extension once, never again will. Can’t even wash hair properly therefore hinch has basket full of dry shampoo.
Same, never again. I might as well have shoved a load of money down the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.