Mrs Hinch #55 Greedy grinch can't sleep at night, she's searching for more eBay Turkish delight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how she'll find TV? Being so used to controlling her own content, hiding behind a phone/filters. She can prerecord her stories and release what she chooses. Her heavily censored comments... TV is kinda going to leave her bare? She might be in love with the idea of it but reality... 🤔
She can afford to have an advisor telling her exactly what to say and what not to say, keeping her updated on current topics, steering her away from others etc.etc.

Reactions: 7
Exactly, no Gretel to hide behind, no glam butterfly filter. I’d be interested to see how she’ll cope with the others. Will she cry “troll” if they don’t agree with her? Send out more cryptic Insta posts? 🙄 💤
I mean, I know she did the This Morning slot but that's different to putting yourself on a panel of a debate/discussion show. I guess it depends whether she'd do a short guest slot or play a longer role.

Reactions: 4
I mean, I know she did the This Morning slot but that's different to putting yourself on a panel of a debate/discussion show. I guess it depends whether she'd do a short guest slot or play a longer role.
can you imagine Hinch’s take on politics or Brexit?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I almost feel like she read what i wrote 😂😂 heyy hinchy 👋🏻
Thing is though, all those photos are staged (the wedding ones somewhat less than the other two) but where are the photos that they take together because they just want to? Because they’re enjoying a nice day or a nice moment and want to capture it?

Reactions: 16
I'm not knocking her looks on either pic (I actually think she is naturally pretty) but why does she have two different noses in these two pics? I know she is as fake as duck but surely her nose is real 🤣

20191001_190224.jpg

20191001_150821.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I have wondered about my daughter being autistic. What signs was your son showing? I know it’s different for boys and girls.
i'm a manager in a service for kids and young people. if you need any advice feel free to DM me! i dont have any girls in my service anymore but i cut my teeth in a service with two girls with autism when i still worked on the floor if that helps :)

Reactions: 2
I'm not knocking her looks on either pic (I actually think she is naturally pretty) but why does she have two different noses in these two pics? I know she is as fake as duck but surely her nose is real 🤣

View attachment 45605

View attachment 45606
I'm quite jealous of her neat little nose! I recently had a non surgical rhinoplasty because I hate mine so much, and I loved the results so much that I now really want a permanent change, so I'm envious of anyone with a neat, small nose.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Looks like 2 different people. Fuller lips today and what I'm guessing is a non surgical nose job maybe?
If there were no other pics floating around I'd have bet my life on it that that picture wasn't her. Looks absolutely nothing like her 😳😳

Reactions: 10
I'm quite jealous of her neat little nose! I recently had a non-surgical rhinoplasty because I hate mine so much, and I loved the results so much that I now really want a permanent change, so I'm envious of anyone with a neat, small nose.
But the thing is this seems backwards. Like the most recent picture looks like it should be the before shot. I hate my nose too. My dog headbutted me when I was a teenager because I wouldn't share my apple with him. Broke my nose and ruined my apple 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.